'Ghar Wapsi' boom in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh

asingh10

yea sharing wife by 5 brothers is even better in India..cousin marriage is taboo in Hindu religion but dont mean its considered insect by Abraham religion..
Sure but how many share wives and how many in your society do cousin marriage.

caste system exist in Indian society but dalits dont exist in other part of the world.
Ofcourse you have caste system. What the hell is Kuffar, Mommin, People of the book and why do they have different rights ? You want me to quote what Shaykh Ul Islam Ibn Tayyamiah said about Arabs being superior to non Arabs ? Arab Muslim role in slave trade in Africa and South Asia ? Who brought in this stratification in India of Ajlaf (Indian origin) and Ashraf (Foreign origin) ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_among_Muslims#Stratification

Want me to talk about how Muslim slave system in India created a whole new caste from captured POW's for a dehumanizing profession (Bhangi) ?

What is ISIS doing with Yazidi women ? What does "whom your right hand possesses" mean in Surah 4:24 ? Your egalitarian, casteless Paki army killed millions of Hindus in E.Pakistan, most of whom were "Dalits" and "Shudras". Jogendranath Mandal, Pakistan's first minister of law was a Hindu Dalit. Left E.Pak and migrated to India after he saw egalitarian, casteless Muslims slaughtering Dalits. Read his resignation letter to Liaqat Ali Khan :-

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Resignation_letter_of_Jogendra_Nath_Mandal

Don't ever come here and talk about slavery, caste, manusmriti etc I know how egalitarian you people are.

Cow is your mata but people in different parts of world eat it so dont judge others based on your beliefs because even many extremist Hindu dont marry with Hindus belong to different caste.
There are actually hadiths in your own book that state beef should not be eaten. Tahir Ul Qadri is from Pak land no ?

The real reason you want to slaughter cows and eat beef is not for dietary reasons. It's an age old tactic by you egalitarian Muslims to humiliate the pagans. Here's Sufi Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi on this "noble" practice :-

Or Abdali (the guy who burnt Lahore & most of West Punjab. you name your missiles after him btw) desecrating Sikh holy site Harmandir Sahib with cow blood and carcasses.

Same reason tortured and killed Dogs in Iran to mock the Zoroastrians as they held them to be sacred.

This is your egalitarian and peaceful religion at work. A pathetic bunch of weak, cowardly, sadistic psychopaths who feel the need to torture mute animals to "put the kuffar in place".

and non Hindus dont derive their marriage traditions from Manusmriti . Cousin marriage have some disadvantage because of which people are avoiding it now but its definitely not insects because your real sister and brother are those who share same biological father and mother
some disadvantages ? lol go and read the news articles i posted in the last page.

700 children born with genetic disabilities due to cousin marriages every year

"
The problem is worst among children born in Britain's Pakistani community, where more than half of marriages are between first cousins, and children are 10 times more likely than the general population to suffer genetic disorders."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...ities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Ofcourse you have caste system. What the hell is Kuffar, Mommin, People of the book and why do they have different rights ? You want me to quote what Shaykh Ul Islam Ibn Tayyamiah said about Arabs being superior to non Arabs ? Arab Muslim role in slave trade in Africa and South Asia ? Who brought in this stratification in India of Ajlaf (Indian origin) and Ashraf (Foreign origin) ?

Want me to talk about how Muslim slave system in India created a whole new caste from captured POW's for a dehumanizing profession (Bhangi) ?

What is ISIS doing with Yazidi women ? What does "whom your right hand possesses" mean in Surah 4:24 ? Your egalitarian, casteless Paki army killed millions of Hindus in E.Pakistan, most of whom were "Dalits" and "Shudras". Jogendranath Mandal, Pakistan's first minister of law was a Hindu Dalit. Left E.Pak and migrated to India after he saw egalitarian, casteless Muslims slaughtering Dalits. Read his resignation letter to Liaqat Ali Khan :-

Don't ever come here and talk about slavery, caste, manusmriti etc I know how egalitarian you people are.

There are actually hadiths in your own book that state beef should not be eaten. Tahir Ul Qadri is from Pak land no ?

The real reason you want to slaughter cows and eat beef is not for dietary reasons. It's an age old tactic by you egalitarian Muslims to humiliate the pagans. Here's Sufi Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi on this "noble" practice :-

Or Abdali (the guy who burnt Lahore & most of West Punjab. you name your missiles after him btw) desecrating Sikh holy site Harmandir Sahib with cow blood and carcasses.

Same reason tortured and killed Dogs in Iran to mock the Zoroastrians as they held them to be sacred.

This is your egalitarian and peaceful religion at work. A pathetic bunch of weak, cowardly, sadistic psychopaths who feel the need to torture mute animals to "put the kuffar in place".

some disadvantages ? lol go and read the news articles i posted in the last page.

"
The problem is worst among children born in Britain's Pakistani community, where more than half of marriages are between first cousins, and children are 10 times more likely than the general population to suffer genetic disorders."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...ities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html
You are giving him too much sensible response. He is Paki filth and needs to treated accordingly i.e. how he will treat you.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

"

I clearly see this @Raja.pakistani as a low IQ retard who has so much problem in writing and spelling/grammar mistakes in each of his posts and has a UK flag.

He spells INCEST as INSECT.... he is indeed a classic example of incest breeding since he is defending incest. :tsk:

A true BC incest convert zombie.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Abe low IQ incest breed.

You would never understand any logic since the brain part is banged up beyond recognition by rapes/conversions/incest.

Humans do lot of mistakes but the one accepting mistakes and taking corrective action is what it makes them right.You are simply a low level convert and being a follower of Terror manual which officially allows Incest.

If some zombie like you get any brain cell then to honor his ancestors would convert back but zombies like you actually glorify their rapists.

Now just look the way you write... totally retard with UK flag(living there perhaps) your English/Grammar is still a crap and the reason is low IQ due to rampant inbreeding in UK among Pakis.

It's a pain to read your retard posts so go and enjoy your goat rather than getting insulted so much.
but cocky those cowards Hindus who made this mistake of conversion as you suggest have been dead long ago in 7th/8th centures and are buried in their graves. How you will bring them back to life to make them revert into fold of Hinduism? Ghar wapis term can only apply to such people. Their next generation were never Hindus but were born as Muslims generation after generation..just like Arabs who were pagans before arrival of Islam but now they are Muslims so why you feel the need to correct present generation of Muslims for the mistake of their ancestors? No one forced present generation of Muslims to adopt Islam

asingh10

You are trying to bring those back whom you were insulting with such remarks.. I am actually exposing this hollow concept ghar wapisi shit
Does your religion speak of mushriks jews christians and kuffar of all hues in pleasent terms ? If not then why are you guys so desperate to convert them all the time.

Indibomber

Actually even your ancestors were Hindus. You are also welcome to do Ghar Wapsi. Give me your phone number and other details, I will get Dr. Pravin Togadia to contact you. Once your Ghar Wapsi is done, I shall try to get you Indian citizenship too, just like Adnan Sami did.
No need to reach out so far, refer him to Mad dian, he can do it right hear on this thread. he can even get do reverse Khatna.

asingh10

Well Indians are leaving India and preferring to get citizenship of Australia/UK/USA/Canda so i will be mad for getting Indian citizenship.
There is a growing trend of Indians going back too, look it up. An Indian can leave the country, settle abroad and remain Indian. A Pakistani who leaves the country and goes to live amidst Kuffar is a massive vote of no confidence against the 2 nation theory.

A lot of you Pakis pretend to be Indians abroad. Such are the deeds of your Paak Qaum.

You guys already have plenty of population who are living below poverty line so feed them first before offering citizenship to others
A Pakistani talking about Indian poverty is like a road side loafer advising a fund manager on how to make money. We have pulled more people out of poverty in last 20 years than your entire population.

Indians are Global Decision Maker , Pakistan is Beggar - Pakistan Media:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
They never been Hindus in their lifetime so ghar wapis cannot be apply on them and if you want to bring ghar Wapis to their Hindu ancestors then go visit their graves and convert them. I bet you guys are too thick headed to understand it. You first try to bring those HIndus back who are leaving anicient Hindu practises and becoming atheist and agnostics oh well then Hindus will say that all path lead toward God so they dont belive in conversion and you can be hindu even if you are atheist and agnostics and all thsi BS.
If they convert to the Hinduism the point you are raising becomes irrelevant. BTW majority of Muslims in Indian sub-continent were Hindus and just by converting to Islam they didn't become Arabian Shaikhs, they are still second-class converted Muslims who are treated so by the Arabian Muslims :) They are neither respected by Hindus nor by real Muslims i.e. Arabians, so their situation is "na ghar ka na ghaat ka" So they can get at least some respect by Ghar Wapasi ! oh sorry Ghar Aagaman :)

...You are muslim only when you embrace the teaching of Islam after reaching the age of maturity or thinking...

...If you are not convince then you are not muslim even if you were born in muslim family..
:whoa: And when you even after getting birth in a Muslim family cease to be a Muslim at the age of maturity you are beheaded since apostate is punishable with death in Islam :scared2:

Last edited:

TODELU

They are re converting the freshly converted Hindus not the generations old Abrahamics.

The missionaries/mullahs use tricks to convert people and VHP is reconverting them back. And there is no force in most of these cases.

They are using religion as a tool to gain volunteers in sensitive areas and areas around defense installations ...... we need anti conversion law to deal with these business people who want to sell their religion and use converted people for foreign funded NGO work / Jihad .
We have a tactic too brother, AMPLIFY HINDU FESTIVALS and give state/National holidays these people will naturally oblige.
Abrahamics especially Christians are losing followers in the West,They need to maintain this cult following of 2 Billion(Christians) VS 1.5 bIllion (Muslims), Therefore they need to convert by Money allure.(How do you replenish your troops in war of Attrition? Bring in more fresh ones, ;) )
There is going to be a great war between Sunnis and Shias soon..!
It is not what we wanted, but it is their choice!

Gessler

Country flag
The guy doing havan is KCR not YSR party leaders.
Hey are you from Andhra?

Well Jaggu Bhai (YS Jagan) is a Christian convert, the whole family had converted to Christianity a long time before his father YSR (then CM) died in the chopper crash. But the hypocrisy still cannot be denied, I was very young then but when he was in power I remember late YSR doing havan for rains, while he was still a Christian.

Leaders maybe religious. But dirty politicians can never really be. For them each sect of people is a votebank locker that needs a different combination to crack. That's all.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hey are you from Andhra?

Well Jaggu Bhai (YS Jagan) is a Christian convert, the whole family had converted to Christianity a long time before his father YSR (then CM) died in the chopper crash. But the hypocrisy still cannot be denied, I was very young then but when he was in power I remember late YSR doing havan for rains, while he was still a Christian.

Leaders maybe religious. But dirty politicians can never really be. For them each sect of people is a votebank locker that needs a different combination to crack. That's all.
Yes I am from Andhra :)

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
So you guys are feeling pride in taking those back whom you were calling as weak, coward Hindus who converted into Islam/Christianity to save their lives or to get some monetary benefits. I thought you tough keyboard warriors were feeling ashamed to be associated with them lol Now you are offering them bribe to bring them back in the fold of Hinduism and what is the guarantee that they will stay loyal with Hinduism this time and will not convert again into something else . These are mostly illiterate villagers who has no clue/understanding of any religion whether Islam, Christianity or Hinduism.

This whole term "Ghar wapisi" is BS. It can only be applicable to ancestors of those Indian Muslims and Christians who were Hindus at some point in the past but their HIndus ancestors have been dead long ago buried in their graves so how could this word ghar wapis apply to those who were born as Muslims and Christians from many generations and since they never been Hindus in their life time so why this word ghar wapisi for them..very illogical

Ghar Wapsi is more humane and honest compared to converting people under the false pretext by bribing or under the force of the sword.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hey are you from Andhra?

They converted into Christianity long before Mr. reddy entered politics/ took charge as CM.
Did you ever noticed Mrs. Reddy( mother of jaggu bhai) during her political rally, she holds a bible in her hand.
I have never seen a single video without bible. When villagers came forward to apply tilak( as welcome gesture),Sharmila(sister of jaggu bhai) gave a BIG "NO".That video was repeated again and again on TV9.
U r right...our politicians will do any kind of sh!t for vote bank.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Our religious institutions and temples have billions of rupees. They need to target the failed, unsettled, jobless muslims. Offer them cash or job and convert them. There are literally millions of muslims in India whose lives are screwed up. This is because of their unlimited child policy.
There is also a need to create a fear in muzzie's mind with a bombardment of news of Islam is going to be wiped our in a decade from now. Whatever is happening in Middle east and other places is just a binning of that. Only Hindus shall survive. Christians and Muslim shall kill each other.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
There is also a need to create a fear in muzzie's mind with a bombardment of news of Islam is going to be wiped our in a decade from now. Whatever is happening in Middle east and other places is just a binning of that. Only Hindus shall survive. Christians and Muslim shall kill each other.
Hinduism is collapsing from inside...Brahmin girls are marrying christians for sake of reservation..I have example from my neighbour family.This generation kids are brought up in stylish manner...so they get easily atracted to western style and u know they end in converting. Question is WHY?
Parents are busy....they leave their kids at school and return home late evening. As I said they are brought in modern way..they are not interested cultural activities( very rare show)..
If islam and christianity is wiped ..so will hinduism. If u want chek with your locality.
Ask any hindu kid to recite any shloka...he can't. Again catch up with muslim or christian kid ..he will.
If you take list of Atheist in India...Hindus will be in large numbers..you know why..

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hinduism is collapsing from inside...Brahmin girls are marrying christians for sake of reservation..I have example from my neighbour family.This generation kids are brought up in stylish manner...so they get easily atracted to western style and u know they end in converting. Question is WHY?
Parents are busy....they leave their kids at school and return home late evening. As I said they are brought in modern way..they are not interested cultural activities( very rare show)..
If islam and christianity is wiped ..so will hinduism. If u want chek with your locality.
Ask any hindu kid to recite any shloka...he can't. Again catch up with muslim or christian kid ..he will.
If you take list of Atheist in India...Hindus will be in large numbers..you know why..
Hinduism is not collapsing nor it can collapse. Had it any potential to collapse, it would have collapsed a long back. However we should make it sure that our girls do not marry and spoil their life practicing that dirty Abraham religion. However, the ground realities are changing now. Earlier we used to have the impression that missionaries schools are very good and Christians are well educated. The perception have totally changed now. Missionary schools have lost their shin and no more considered good. A lots of new schools of ours have arrived. A perception is build that Hindus are most intelligent. Christians and Muzzies are loosing their shin. Hinduism is growing stronger so naturally more and more people shall get attracted towards Hinduism. We must start a movement to reconvert Muzies on a big way.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hinduism is not collapsing nor it can collapse. Had it any potential to collapse, it would have collapsed a long back. However we should make it sure that our girls do not marry and spoil their life practicing that dirty Abraham religion. However, the ground realities are changing now. Earlier we used to have the impression that missionaries schools are very good and Christians are well educated. The perception have totally changed now. Missionary schools have lost their shin and no more considered good. A lots of new schools of ours have arrived. A perception is build that Hindus are most intelligent. Christians and Muzzies are loosing their shin. Hinduism is growing stronger so naturally more and more people shall get attracted towards Hinduism. We must start a movement to reconvert Muzies on a big way.
Agree with you...My parents were in tension when elder sis said she loves a boy and will marry him.
My dad was afraid about his family background and religion..after some time he turned to be son of my father's colleague. After that my dad gave me a big speech.And asked me to have trust in god Since I am athiest.:p

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I hate when westen media rant about ghar wapsi..they don't have any problem when some other person converts into christian..but they rant like anything when that person leaves and goes back to his own religion...as if its big sin. We have 4 church in our locality..God knows from where they get money to built such huge church?

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Missionaries on offensive.. Rampant religious conversions across country..
Touch me .. I will shout get help from liberals and succeed..
Dont touch me .. I will succeed anyways...

Plan on which missionaries are working.

Via: Shailendra Singh

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I hate when westen media rant about ghar wapsi..they don't have any problem when some other person converts into christian..but they rant like anything when that person leaves and goes back to his own religion...as if its big sin. We have 4 church in our locality..God knows from where they get money to built such huge church?
It is our weakness. We need to tell these media guys that Ghar wapsi is our right and we are doing that. We are not converting the people on the edge of swords on barrel of gun on their forehead. We should tell them clearly that when Hindus were converted in Northeast you were silent since you are agents of missionaries. We must insult anchors like rajddep sar desai and wicked Barkha on their mouth to discourage them to ask one sided question to hindus again and again. Nobody other than swamy can handle them better. Before they charge us of being communal and put us in embarrassing condition, we should proactively put them in embarrassing condition. If all our nationalist guests on TV show follow this practice consistently, than we can get the Muzie supporters completely on backfoot in one year of time.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles