'Ghar Wapsi' boom in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This BC @Raja.pakistani is soooooo shit scared that he confirmed his fear of being re-converted by a RSS/VHP by posting on this thread. :lol:

He MUST be having a dream often where RSS is running with a danda after him. :rofl:

asingh10

You first try to bring those HIndus back who are leaving anicient Hindu practises and becoming atheist and agnostics oh well then Hindus will say that all path lead toward God so they dont belive in conversion and you can be hindu even if you are atheist and agnostics and all thsi BS.

99.99% of the Hindu "atheist" / agnostic types are staunchly Hindu, celebrate Hindu festivals, retain their Hindu culture unlike those who adopt foreign names, culture and pledge allegiance to foreign states. The founder of Hindutva, Veer Savarkar was an atheist. That's because Hinduism allows one to hold such views, it's not an absolutist religion. you should do some research before you spout off :-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_Hinduism

Infact, Nasadiya Sukta of the Rig Veda is the earliest known expression of Agnosticism :-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta

And "all paths lead to one" is usually quoted out of context. The full quote is :-

Indram mitram varuNam agnim ãhuh,

atho divyah sa suparNo garutmãn,
ekam sad viprãh bahudhã vadanti,
agnim yamam mãtarivãnam ãhuh.

They hail Him as Indra, as Mitra, as VaruNa, as Agni, also as that divine and noble-winged Garutmãn. It is of One Existence that the wise ones speak in diverse ways, whether as Agni, or as Yama, or as Mãtarivãn.

Very very different what Zakir Naik told you about "all religions being true".

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
And you are calling other people illogical ? Why should they prove their "logic" to you when you hold such illogical views yourself ? Which scientific research says every person is born Muslim ? If everyone is indeed born a Muslim , then what do you need a Khatna for ?

See, I can induldge in sophistry like you too. Just like you want to convert the whole world to darul islam with your "illogical" view points, we don't want Abrahamisms in our country period. Don't owe you any explanations.
Read again. I said born in Muslim family dont mean you are Muslims. You are muslim only when you embrace the teaching of Islam after reaching the age of maturity or thinking. I said every kid born on deen fitrut which mean he is born innocent and pure just like a blank paper where you can write anything and then he blindly follow the religion of his parent until he get this ability to decide it for himself then if he is happy with religion of his parent then he stick to it by embracing its core teaching and beliefs and if not then his spiritual search continue . Islam put responsibility on shoulder of adult and there will be no questioning from kids because they dont have this ability of reasoning and thinking and deciding religion for themselves

asingh10

Read again. I said born in Muslim family dont mean you are Muslims. You are muslim only when you embrace the teaching of Islam after reaching the age of maturity or thinking. I said every kid born on deen fitrut which mean he is born innocent and pure just like a blank paper where you can write anything and then he blindly follow the religion of his parent until he get this ability to decide it for himself then if he is happy with religion of his parent then he stick to it by embracing its core teaching and beliefs and if not then his spiritual search continue . Islam put responsibility on shoulder of adult and there will be no questioning from kids because they dont have this ability of reasoning and thinking and deciding religion for themselves
Your believe every kid is born Muslim ?

Yes or No ?

No sophistry please.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
They look jokers doing some circus? dont they ? :D
The same "jokers" have taken your sleep as you are haunted by them. :scared: :scared2:

You are officially getting raped here but you are enjoying it as did your coward ancestors who converted by a sword. :D

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Marrying dog is better than marrying Cousin sisters.

You will easily mistaken your Mamu with your Abba.
yea sharing wife by 5 brothers is even better in India..cousin marriage is taboo in Hindu religion but dont mean its considered insect by Abraham religion..caste system exist in Indian society but dalits dont exist in other part of the world. Cow is your mata but people in different parts of world eat it so dont judge others based on your beliefs because even many extremist Hindu dont marry with Hindus belong to different caste. and non Hindus dont derive their marriage traditions from Manusmriti . Cousin marriage have some disadvantage because of which people are avoiding it now but its definitely not insects because your real sister and brother are those who share same biological father and mother

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
As per raped/converted Zoombies like @Raja.pakistani who follow a Terror Manual and go to Madrasa they learn that the first organism on earth aka Single Cell Bacteria was also a Muslim and did 5 time prayers. :rofl: :rofl:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your believe every kid is born Muslim ?

Yes or No ?

No sophistry please.
Kids have no religion. Do kids have ability to decide it for themselves ? Do 5 year old know what is Islam and what is Hinduism? People decide their religion when they reach at age of maturity where they can think for themselves and before that they are just brainwashed by their parent

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are officially getting raped here but you are enjoying it as did your coward ancestors who converted by a sword. :D
and your RSS are doing attempt to bring them back into fold of HIndus..you need more cowards? :D
where is your pride, shame or dignity ? You are trying to bring those back whom you were insulting with such remarks.. I am actually exposing this hollow concept ghar wapisi shit

asingh10

Kids have no religion. Do kids have ability to decide it for themselves ? Do 5 year old know what is Islam and what is Hinduism? People decide their religion when they reach at age of maturity where they can think for themselves and before that they are just brainwashed by their parent
That's not the answer to my question. I told you no sophistry with me.

You said "Yes Muslims believe that every kid born on deen-e-fitrut then his parent" on last page.

You hold this to be true ? Yes or No ?

Do you believe all humans came from Adam and Eve & evolution is false ? Yes or No ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
yea sharing wife by 5 brothers is even better in India..cousin marriage is taboo in Hindu religion but dont mean its considered insect by Abraham religion..caste system exist in Indian society but dalits dont exist in other part of the world. Cow is your mata but people in different parts of world eat it so dont judge others based on your beliefs because even many extremist Hindu dont marry with Hindus belong to different caste. and non Hindus dont derive their marriage traditions from Manusmriti . Cousin marriage have some disadvantage because of which people are avoiding it now but its definitely not insects because your real sister and brother are those who share same biological father and mother
Lol quoting a Mythology of sharing wife with 5,to justify the pervert lifestyles of average musalman ..... An epic fail,and I don't consider Cow as my Mata but i am still a Hindu,that's the beauty of Hinduism ... but sure you do believe in retard fairly tails Djinns and 72 virgins in quran,if you not you are not a Musalman.

Even Musalman mythology is a retarded crap,Do you believe Muhammad used to fly flying Horse Burraq,or Did he tear down the Moon ?

If not,then don't quote me mythology, You musalman are fond of inbreeding and incest,which you took from your Arab imposed religion unlike Hindus,so we look down on you even greater than untouchable.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
and your RSS are doing attempt to bring them back into fold of HIndus..you need more cowards? :D
where is your pride, shame or dignity ? You are trying to bring those back whom you were insulting with such remarks.. I am actually exposing this hollow concept ghar wapisi shit
Since your incest breeded/raped brain(10 IQ) cant understand that... it would be a thing of respect that a Zoombie like you get re-converted and gets the honor back of where he truly belongs.

You don't know the meaning of "honor" so go and give bj to your goat/camel. :D

You are simply making a Ass out of yourself the follower of Terror Manual which allows incest and Mohamad was molesting a girl since she was 6.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's not the answer to my question. I told you no sophistry with me.
You said "Yes Muslims believe that every kid born on deen-e-fitrut then his parent" on last page.

You hold this to be true ? Yes or No ?
Yes but i explained you what is deen fitrut..since we believe our creator Allah bring every soul in this world then its pure at the time of birth and it has no religion at the time of birth and then obviously they adopt the religion of their parent blindly or parent actually impose it on children so even if some kid die as hindu then he is innocent and will not be punish for being Hindus or pagan because it was his parent who did impose it on him and he had no ability of thinking and reasoning..similarly if your parent make you a Muslim then you are Muslim only if you are convinced with Islamic beliefs after reaching at the a age of maturity . If you are not convince then you are not muslim even if you were born in muslim family..

Do you believe all humans came from Adam and Eve & evolution is false ? Yes or No ?
All human came from Adam and eve and it has nothing to do with evolution. Evolution is not creation of life but how life evolved from one form to others

Bornubus

Last edited:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Since your incest breeded/raped brain(10 IQ) cant understand that... it would be a thing of respect that a Zoombie like you get re-converted and gets the honor back of where he truly belongs.

You don't know the meaning of "honor" so go and give bj to your goat/camel. :D

You are simply making a Ass out of yourself the follower of Terror Manual which allows incest and Mohamad was molesting a girl since she was 6.
abey cocky you said that HIndus ancestors of those whom you are reverting with these ghar wapisi shit were coward Muslims so i dont understand you are calling them weak, cowards but at the same time jumping up and down because they joining you. Why such excitement? You guys are pathetic because you insult your own race or Hindus.I mean if you are insulting the ancestors of Indian Muslims who were Hindus then you are insulting your own race..Its because of this shit mentality of opppressing your own race was the reason that inavders kicked on your butts because you were divided among each others and were treating others less human becaus ethey were belong to this so called lower caste shit

Bornubus

Lol i like the pain of Paki Musalman in the thread.

These conversion will continue, recently 100s Muslims Prostitutes of west Bengal were reconverted to Hinduism via marriage by Hindu orgs.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
abey cocky you said that HIndus ancestors of those whom you are reverting with these ghar wapisi shit were coward Muslims so i dont understand you are calling them weak, cowards but at the same time jumping up and down because they joining you. Why such excitement? You guys are pathetic because you insult your own race or Hindus.I mean if you are insulting the ancestors of Indian Muslims who were Hindus then you are insulting your own race..Its because of thsi shit metnatlity of opppressing your own race was the reason that inavders kicked on your butts because you were devided among each others and were treating others less human becaus ethey were belong to this so called lower caste shit
Abe low IQ incest breed.

You would never understand any logic since the brain part is banged up beyond recognition by rapes/conversions/incest.

Humans do lot of mistakes but the one accepting mistakes and taking corrective action is what it makes them right.You are simply a low level convert and being a follower of Terror manual which officially allows Incest.

If some zombie like you get any brain cell then to honor his ancestors would convert back but zombies like you actually glorify their rapists.

Now just look the way you write... totally retard with UK flag(living there perhaps) your English/Grammar is still a crap and the reason is low IQ due to rampant inbreeding in UK among Pakis.

It's a pain to read your retard posts so go and enjoy your goat rather than getting insulted so much.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles