Germany supports Naxals in India?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Well so by your understanding we should stop importing everything and start making everything indigenous right !!

I don't understand then what's the point of trading with other countries let's be north Korea with it's "Juche" like policy.

I will give you an example: India import tunnel boring machine (TBM)from Germany and they make the best TBM in the world. India just needs few TBM like 5 or 8 of them. What's the point of setting up a plant for making TBM in India for just those 5 to 8 machines that we require. US also manufactures their own TBM but they knew to compete with Germans in the international marked would be tough but their internal market was big enough that setting up a plant was justified and they did it.

Not everything can be made indigenous and it's not commercially viable either, even China can't make everything at home either.

Why would Australia buy metro bogies manufactured in India, Can't they set up their own plant do you think they lack the technology ?

Why I said we should stop importing from Germany because we currently have leverage on trading with Germany, our trade balance is negative almost by $7 billion, if we start importing less
then Germany will feel the pain. We can buy stuff Like TBM from US because our trade balance is positive with US there is a margin that we can play with.

Every country want to balance their trade, so when I said India should stop importing from Germany I meant we should stop importing unnecessary stuff like dry fruits (which we import a lot from Germany)

I don't know some-guys just can't stop tagging others with names like slave mentality, I think it's about time they should grow up. This kind of behavior is normal in our neighboring country.
We prefer direct communication here so please do tag.
Now about the content:
That is a very niche example ..... Fact is if we don't manufacture in India , we will never be able to industrilize the country.... Stopping Import does not mean you shut down all transactions, it means Develop your own sources/competencies.... Our problem is we have non and the ones we have (IT/ITES) can not provide jobs for everyone.
A better example would be the import of Electric equipment form China which had touched a new high a couple of years ago, while our engineers from Elex were coding like coolies.

fyodor

Country flag
Germans are a creepy lot..I shudder at their condescending behavior (which I'd had experienced myself vividly btw) :S

@Rowdy To give you another taste of German high-handedness, do read the comments re Emirates beating Lufthansa for Mumbai slots:

http://www.aerotelegraph.com/mumbai-indien-airbus-a380-slot-mumbai-lufthansa-emirates

Edit:

While we are at it, watch this German documentary about India. It sums up everything Germans think about India. No one should be under the ilusion that Germans have any love lost for us. Mark my words:

Guys, most of us can't understand german so can you sum up what were the germans talking about in the aerotelegraph comment section? @Rowdy.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now about the content:
That is a very niche example ..... Fact is if we don't manufacture in India , we will never be able to industrilize the country.... Stopping Import does not mean you shut down all transactions, it means Develop your own sources/competencies.... Our problem is we have non and the ones we have (IT/ITES) can not provide jobs for everyone.
A better example would be the import of Electric equipment form China which had touched a new high a couple of years ago, while our engineers from Elex were coding like coolies.
We don't need to do any banning. We just need to make our India investment and business friendly. Which is what BJP has been trying to do unsuccessfully

Country flag
Why is this a revelation? All the libtard european nations always supported separatists worldwide.

charlie

Country flag
Now about the content:

Well we are talking about Germany, Chinese import to India is completely different. Chinese imports to India is mostly consumer based when it comes to Electric equipment. German Import to India are mostly industrial based.

We don't import shavers or phones from Germany like we do with China but we import CNC machines and some other machineries that are not feasible to produce in India. India itself produces CNC machines but only those that industry feel it's feasible.

We use to import Articulated robots till now, but now there is a large requirement in India so TAL started producing robots
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/456296/tal-launch-fully-indian-made.html

Indian Industries will produce things which it thinks that there is a demand and which it think it will be feasible for it.

Whole thing I said was keeping German import in Mind, I agree with you on Chinese electronic it's completely different story.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Guys, most of us can't understand german so can you sum up what were the germans talking about in the aerotelegraph comment section? @Rowdy.
Anti hindu encyclopedia my friend....................All about how hindus are about caste,rape and patriarchy........How cows are more valued than women. The ending takes the cake because Teesta is a victim as she married a muslim :lol:

DingDong

Country flag
Anti hindu encyclopedia my friend....................All about how hindus are about caste,rape and patriarchy........How cows are more valued than women. The ending takes the cake because Teesta is a victim as she married a muslim :lol:
More people in Germany than India know Teestas, Arundhatis. Tell the German press that Indians do not read their portals, Indians do not understand German.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
More people in Germany than India know Teestas, Arundhatis. Tell the German press that Indians do not read their portals, Indians do not understand German.
No need....these islam loving leftists now have muslims of their own... :lol:

GokuInd

@fyodor, One simple sentence: Arrogance and High-Handedness. Indian Airports - in their own words - are shoddy, not on par with international standards, chaotic, inefficient, terribly slow (re upgrades), corrupt.

That sums up everything. Quite rich from a country whose main airport (Frankfurt) is easily one of the worst int airports ever.

Last edited:

GokuInd

To be more precise: this terribly poor documentary lumps EVERYTHING together - from perversive casteism, rape and violence against women, "typical" Indian indifference about the poor and societal disparities (money, income etc), "hollow" economic boom to -yes! - Hindu facism specially since Modi became elected PM as the so so bad Gujarat riots happened during his CM tenure (this docu does not lose a single word about Godhra btw but shows archive footage with no further comments!).

As @Rowdy pointed out, a "documentary" of such kind requires the mandatory presence of virtuecrats Arundhati Roy and Fraud Teesta. The icing on the cake is the mentioning of Teesta as being "Brahmin". Now who swings the moral club of casteism?!

Their title "Violence in the land of Gandhi" suggests we all worship Gandhi as our Bhagwan so why is our country so violent.

Seriously WTF? Could not be more condescending. It is not everyone thinks Germany is the land of Hitler, so all Germans are Nazis and hate foreigners/Jews/Blacks.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Holy shit, I had no Idea Europeans were messing with India so much other than with the whole "Let's prove our moral superiority by over-blowing the rape crisis!". Why is this happening? What does Germany have to gain by empowering the Marxist Naxalites? Is it because the Jews who control Europe and America are afraid India might side with the Shia Iran in order to counter Sunni Pakistan and wish to neutralize the potential threat?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Holy shit, I had no Idea Europeans were messing with India so much other than with the whole "Let's prove our moral superiority by over-blowing the rape crisis!". Why is this happening? What does Germany have to gain by empowering the Marxist Naxalites? Is it because the Jews who control Europe and America are afraid India might side with the Shia Iran in order to counter Sunni Pakistan and wish to neutralize the potential threat?
No.
They want to push their Marxist doctrine to atomize the indian society. Why you ask? after atomization a person becomes what I like to call a "World citizen" ... interchangable with each other they(world citizens) are the perfect sheeple... dependent on the state for every penny and in constant fear they are completely helpless like the germans are helpless as their lands are invaded by fascists. They have succeeded in China where money is a religion in itself ..... they are going to attack arranged marriages to kill the societal bond in india (hence the rape campaign). Just like Christianity and islam destroy indigenous cultures and establish new institutions(churches / mosques), Marxism installs the "state" as the new power broker.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
This is insane, why the fuck can't they just mind their own business and focus on their own lands? And don't more Indians wake up to this?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This is insane, why the fuck can't they just mind their own business and focus on their own lands? And don't more Indians wake up to this?
Bro I am up to date with about whole of Germany ... they have finished their agenda in the West ....
Ever wonder why they never protest the beheading of Christians in the ME? They don't love islam .... they can take it down anytime they want.... I'll tell you an anecdote ... I met an academic here , and the EU is full of their types... according to him only Christianity , Judaism and Islam are proper civilizations and Islam has lost it's consciousness :lol:
Anyway they believe Hinduism is an anachronism .. an anomaly to be removed ... I did not see any hate but I saw a definite contempt...

Most Indians are morons due to decades of brainwashing

Reactions: VIP
Country flag
Much of the European contempt of India and Hindus can be traced back to British colonisation of India. Only news reports of India came from British sources to Europe.

GokuInd

Bro I am up to date with about whole of Germany ... they have finished their agenda in the West ....
Ever wonder why they never protest the beheading of Christians in the ME? They don't love islam .... they can take it down anytime they want....
No they can't. Not anymore. They had a chance in the 60s/70s to rectify their il-fated immigration policy following the American/Canadian example. They did jack shit. Now whenever you touch a Muslim where it hurts, chances are you are getting sued for racism and discrimination. As I said, they had a chance. "Life punishes those who delay." - Mikhail Gorbachev

I'll tell you an anecdote ... I met an academic here , and the EU is full of their types... according to him only Christianity , Judaism and Islam are proper civilizations and Islam has lost it's consciousness :lol:
Yes Judaism is a "proper" civilization". After being persecuted 1000+ years thanks to antisemitism and being exterminated 12 years out of "1000 Years" in the "glorious" Third Reich (sarcasm).

Anyway they believe Hinduism is an anachronism .. an anomaly to be removed ... I did not see any hate but I saw a definite contempt...

Most Indians are morons due to decades of brainwashing
Decades? Nearly 200 Years. All thanks to Mr Macaulay. And it goes on...Apart from the Swedes, I am yet to meet a nation so obsessed with self-hatred and self-denial.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles