Germany Shocked: Muslims “massively” Molest & RAPE women on New Year's Eve

bose

Country flag
Muslims,
If you go to another country for a living just fold everything between your legs and live peacefully.
Struggle/demanding special laws/insurgence/demanding no-go zones will devastate you and your society.
No one welcomed you there. When you go to a guest's house you need to adapt to them.
Are you serious ??

-------------------------------------------------------------

dhananjay1

Looks like all the cunning anglo-saxons left for Britain and only left non-cunning ones in Germany. Look how US-UK play games with Islamists and Germans commit cultural suicide. :laugh:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You really believe in that crazy AIT BS!!
I am beginning to understand, with a feeling of part-pity and part-amusement, the kind of fantasies these weird people have.

They really believe in the "Aryan superiority" crap, and are immensely delighted by the thought that their ancestors were raped by horsemen coming across. Just like Pakis actually.

So now, these guys think they are superior to the rest of India due to raped ancestors, and try to link themselves to white Caucasians. Of course, the Europeans laugh at them and spit on them, especially the really right-wing supremacist types. And then these people whine about racism.

I say, the assorted white trash in Europe are doing a wonderful, marvelous thing by being racist and spitting at these deluded fellows who think they are "superior" by virtue of raped ancestors.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Looks like all the cunning anglo-saxons left for Britain and only left non-cunning ones in Germany. Look how US-UK play games with Islamists and Germans commit cultural suicide. :laugh:
The Anglo-Saxons were conquered by the French who brought real sense to these people.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
To be fair, even if they had decided to take action against the out-of-control “refugees”, they might not have been as successful in their crowd control attempt as they would have thought, whether they had lethal weaponry with them and were prepared to use it or not. Although the “refugees” were only armed with glass bottles and firecrackers, it’s quite probable that some of them may have also had concealed knifes and other sharp objects with them as well, thus upping the potential for bloody close-quarters combat. The sheer numerical superiority of the “refugees” could have easily overwhelmed even the most well-trained officers, and the glass bottles and fireworks could have proven to be effective weapons against the authorities. It’s enough to harken back to the early days of the EuroMaidan urban terrorist movement just two years ago to recall just how efficient such simplistic weapons could be in the hands of die-hard radicalized fighters and career criminals.When one thinks about it, if the under-prepared and completely inexperienced German police had bravely attempted to put a stop to the chaos, it’s probable that the sexual terrorist spree would have turned into an urban terrorist uprising and resulted in mass casualties, both on the side of the “refugees” and the law enforcers. Understanding the doublethink inherent to the hyper liberal-progressive ideology, if this scenario would have taken place, the media-driven narrative would have been one of “overreactive”, “racist”, “fascist” cops beating/killing “helpless”, “innocent”, “systemically victimized” “refugee” youth and would have been held up as an example of the type of response that European police should never repeat at any cost. Of course, this kind of skewed thinking would only enable even more outbreaks of sexual terrorism, but the brainwashed bureaucrats wouldn’t have thought twice about it and likely would have been convinced that they were doing the ‘right’ thing.

http://thesaker.is/sexual-terrorism-in-the-heart-of-europe

Something to think about,

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Would you say the same for your fellow bhadralok? Stupid Bengalis !! You deserve it !!
Actually, we do! Bengalis have been put on a muslin sleeve of being intellectual and communist ideologue for so long that they have been made to forget the two nation theory and repercussions of partition. But the onus of being alert always lies with the individual, and hence, the bengalis deserve what they are getting.

Batfan

-------------------------------------------
When you are in a foreign country specially when you are a refugee who are a burden to the local tax payers you ought to behave well and contribute well to that society. The way those guys behaving in the video really makes me think what is their mindset.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
When you are in a foreign country specially when you are a refugee who are a burden to the local tax payers you ought to behave well and contribute well to that society. The way those guys behaving in the video really makes me think what is their mindset.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
You want to know what is there mindset??.....Read quran and Refer hadiths....that will be more than enough!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
You want to know what is there mindset??.....Read quran and Refer hadiths....that will be more than enough!
In this regard, I would like to expand a bit on what you have said. "The religion of Peace" always cites the Kqooran and says nothing of 'that sort' is written here. That is a blatant lie of course. But it is also true that the Kqyuran/Kqooran is their 'peace' book. The real violence is in Hadith and Shura/Shiras. So when any idiot cites this book again, forget not to mention Hdith/Shira.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
You really believe in that crazy AIT BS!!
No. I don't think AIT is truth.
There were no invasions. Aryans are people who originated in the regions of Iran. In time, Aryans spread both east and west. We Bharatiyas are of Aryan descent. Germans have a strong Aryan ancestry too, but the similarity between Indians and Iranians is far stronger than those of Iranians and Europeans.
This is about blood and heredity.

If you are talking about the true meaning of the word Arya, then I must say that simply white or lack of it does not make you Aryan. The human being is simply not skin, hair and eyes. Of much more significance is his deeds, his spirit and his intellect. Those are far more important things that make an Aryan.

Adux

Country flag
Aryans have better spirit and intellect!!!! What a joke.. Balatant racism...funny enough, even though they arent one..but aspire to be of that... Stupidity prevails so much on the internet.

Adux

Country flag
Since DNA, hair, eyes, height, physical characterstics and every other probable attribute show that Indians are not mythical aryans, lets bring in intellect, character, spirit.... lol... Shows a certain degree of self hatred and love to be someone else! Just like a lot of shitty indians wanting to be americans.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Aryans have better spirit and intellect!!!! What a joke.. Balatant racism...funny enough, even though they arent one..but aspire to be of that... Stupidity prevails so much on the internet.
They desperately want SOME link to the white man, however tenuous. They ape the White man in every possible aspect. They have a deep seated inferiority complex because in their own warped mind, they think that the Western white "Aryans" are superior to them. That is why you still see so much Western asslicking among these people. It is accompanied by a simultaneous disdain for people with a different skin colour or different geographical region.

Sample this: the average Indian wouldn't have met a Jew in his life. He doesn't know and doesn't care about Judaism. Similarly, the average Indian hasn't come across a single African in his life. However, these guys are so much into aping the West - they've picked up the far-right language of the West. They rant against Jews, against blacks without having interacted with a single Jew or African in their life.

Basically, they are pathetically desperate for Western recognition and to somehow be identified with the White man in some manner.

Adux

Country flag
They desperately want SOME link to the white man, however tenuous. They ape the White man in every possible aspect. They have a deep seated inferiority complex because in their own warped mind, they think that the Western white "Aryans" are superior to them. That is why you still see so much Western asslicking among these people. It is accompanied by a simultaneous disdain for people with a different skin colour or different geographical region.

Sample this: the average Indian wouldn't have met a Jew in his life. He doesn't know and doesn't care about Judaism. Similarly, the average Indian hasn't come across a single African in his life. However, these guys are so much into aping the West - they've picked up the far-right language of the West. They rant against Jews, against blacks without having interacted with a single Jew or African in their life.

Basically, they are pathetically desperate for Western recognition and to somehow be identified with the White man in some manner.
I am a malayalee, I look perfectly Dravidian...and I am taller, stronger and fascinatingly more intelligent than most Indo-Aryans! lol, so are most Malayalee's who are 2nd tallest people in India, and fascinatingly one of the most successful population in India, in terms of sports, intellect, business and even on a societal scale. I wonder what these superior intellect of character etc etc are doing down in South India to earn a living? I mean I am sure they are better than us, but cant build their own companies or better societies ?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Its entirely expected that there are still lefites in Germany who are in favor of the 'refugees' or as I read somewhere on the net, rapeugess.

Situation will only get worse - since guns are outlawed in Germany, people, native women in particular are buying anything that can help protect them - knifes, pepper spray etc. The problem however is that these scum hunt in packs - 10-20 or even more of these cowards surround one girl.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles