Germany Shocked: Muslims “massively” Molest & RAPE women on New Year's Eve

asingh10

Child sex abuse gangs could have assaulted ONE MILLION youngsters in the UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

Mostly UK paki sullas involved in these gangs, few arabs and somalis. Predominately kuffar girls, as the theological concept of Maal-e-Ganeemat/ "what thy right hand possesses" demands. This is all just a coincidence or misinterpretation guys.

Check this out, list of gangs :-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#See_also

asingh10

Do you see people mis interpretating Gita to kill thousand of people?
But I see people killing not only thousand but potentially escalating a world wide conflict.
Stupid book stupid followers. You are in a state of denial and the fact that you don't still accept the truth is sad.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
In case you haven't figured out yet, this is the standard Jihadi stratagem to balance the narrative when they get cornered. When the know the odds are against them because of their deeds around the world. Use false equivalences to exaggerate non-muslim crimes and play this equal-equal game. Set higher benchmarks for your opponents, while give yourself a pass on everything. A mole is a mountain. Ant is an elephant. I bombed that school filled with chidren...because occupation....infidel...jewish conspiracy...misinterpreted blah blah. A sick twisted twin sense of superiority and constant victimhood possesse at the same time.

Adux

Country flag
In all fairness there is no indication suggesting that the assaults were inspired by articles of Islamic faith. It is more likely that the mayhem was a byproduct of an influx of large number of male refugees hailing from societies that espouse certain backwards values (particularly in its views of women and sexuality). I do not know the demographic breakdown of the assailants, but I won't be surprised if things like education and socioeconomic statuses factor played a role.

The German government needs to take a harsh stance on this matter and deportation ought be used as the primary tool of punishment (as opposed to the last resort). I say this because for this particular refugee group, deportation would serve as the most effective deterrent due to its punitive effect. It would be unfair for a few delinquents to endanger the entire herd.

I say round up the animals and toss them back to whichever craphole they came from.
Actually it is a combination of Islamic faith and Cultural , White women are of loose morals and are not muslims, are therefore fair game. In India, there are cultural stereotype, that white women are 'loose'

Education and Economic status has nothing to do with this, outlook does. That rich people dont steal or rape, and terrorist are all poor and uneducated. Which is not true. They have no reason to be in that country in the first place, especially with those values they have.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

The suspended police chief has been accused of seeking to downplay the scale of the attacks after his force issued a press release claiming New Year’s Eve was “peaceful” in Cologne.

In fact, police officers had been outnumbered as a crowd of some 1,000 men took over the area around the main station and sexually assaulted scores of women.

More than 170 women have now filed criminal complaints over the incidents, 113 of them for sexual assaults.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
don't know if this has been posted here already...

Mayor of Cologne Blames the Victims of New Years Eve Sexual Attacks by Muslim Hordes

The Mayor of the City where hundreds of women were robbed, sexually attacked, molested, and even raped on New Years Eve is blaming the victims. Worse still, the Mayor is a woman.

The mayor of Köln, Henriette Reker, intends to publish a behavioral code for the forthcoming carnival in Köln. But if you think that this behavioral code is meant for the Muslim mobs, you are wrong. This behavioral code is meant for the victims, the women.

Rather than focus on the astonishing number of criminals involved in the incident and the broader issues such violence points to, however, Reker determined women, such as those who were randomly attacked days ago, are the key to a solution. In order “to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” Reker proposed that women adhere to a “code of conduct,” the Independent reported on Tuesday.

This code would require women to remain “an arm’s length distance from strangers” within their own group, and encourages women to ask bystanders or witnesses to help should they feel threatened, according to the same report. In the future, women would do well to be aware of the potential dangers of events conducive to drunkenness, the mayor reportedly added.

More and more details about this whole thing emerge daily. Although other cities are being mentioned (e.g. Hamburg, Stuttgart), Cologne remains the center of attention because as it stands now, most crimes happened there. I think there are more than one hundred criminal charges filed as of now. And the next big thing is the carnival in Cologne – that’s what the people there are all looking forward to. Carnival in Rio De Janeiro is highly civilized and mannered compared to what’s happening in Cologne that time of the year. February 4, 2016 through February 9, 2016.

What is the Mayor’s response to this mass sexual attacks. Sharia. Instead of protecting the citizens of her city, she is advising women to cover-up.

The Mayor of Cologne has spoken out about the attacks, but her carefully chosen words are unlikely to delight many. Rather than addressing the root causes of the violence — unlimited mass migration and a totally failed system of integration — the newly elected pro-migrant mayor instead blamed the victims of the sexual abuse for having failed to defend themselves against the immigrant attackers.

Speaking on live television this afternoon mayor Henriette Reker, who was near-fatally stabbed in the run up to October elections by an anti mass migration campaigner, said in future women would have to be better prepared in her city to deal with migrants. She remarked: “The women and young girls have to be more protected in the future so these things don’t happen again.

“This means, they should go out and have fun, but they need to be better prepared, especially with the Cologne carnival coming up. For this, we will publish online guidelines that these young women can read through to prepare themselves”.

What form this guidance will take is presently unclear, the mayor could take inspiration from young victim whose modest clothes protected them from the worst consequences of walking at night in areas controlled by migrant men. The woman said: “Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. a skirt would probably have been torn away from me”.

Despite her words of warning towards women in the city they could prepare for more violence against them, she refuted the suggestion there was any link between the attacks and migrants, contradicting her own chief of police.

An opposition council member has today sounded the alarm bell on the deteriorating state of control the local government has over the city of Cologne, and in an official letter from the council group has warned those planning to come to the famous Cologne council next month “the city and the police… are unable to guarantee the safety of locals and tourists”.

Currently, the media is under fire for not reporting on the mass sexual attacks on New Years. I had it first in the US and it was slowly picked up in the following days. In Europe, it had been on social media only. The police even wrote
that it was a normal New Year’s Eve in their initial statement (which they corrected).

It’s obvious they tried to cover it up. Merkel wants her Muslim migrants.

The public is discussing why three years ago an elderly politican (Rainer
Brüderle) got publicy tared and feathered after he made one dumb remark
about a younger female reporter (twitter hashtag #aufschrei) and now
after it’s been brought to light that the perpetrators where young north
african men, no one (especially the feminists) says a damn thing publically.

I suspect a good many Germans will not be going to the carnival in Cologne this year.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
aur karo terrorists ki madad saley bewkoof log.

agar sambhaley nahi jatey toh batao humey.. inko hum karte hai theek

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
humse to apne waale hi nahin sambhaale ja pa rahe hain
because of this bloody vote bank policy. the muslim MLAs are really good in changing sides and parties hence every party has to keep them happy.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It is a matter of shame for German men, sons of those who once conquered Europe, that some shoddy shabby immigrant can come in Germania and rape any random woman.
Are these people "Aryans" or what..

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

....................................................................................................................

Batfan

Refugees and immigrants are peaceful. More right-wing lies exposed:

http://www.thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans
The refugees account for low percent of population and hence their crime committed percent should also be low. And by saying refugees are peaceful do you want to say that all those hundreds of women who filed complaint and gave their statements were just faking?

Grouping up and assaulting women in a country that is not even theirs, in a country which has given them asylum, I guess they got some serious balls. If such incidents are taken leniently(which they did) will only encourage the criminals and others too to repeat such actions which might even give rise to communal violence.

Batfan

I guess when you say about the right wing lies you mean that all those molested women and the police officers who claim them to be refugees are all right winged isn't it?

bose

Country flag
Would you say the same for your fellow bhadralok? Stupid Bengalis !! You deserve it !!
Sure !! if one elects maniacs to lead them, then those must be prepared to face the consequences of their own deeds and choices... and Bengalis understand it very well... Bengalis have already paid and continues to pay a huge price for their choices...

Last edited:

I_PLAY_BAD

Muslims,
If you go to another country for a living just fold everything between your legs and live peacefully.
Struggle/demanding special laws/insurgence/demanding no-go zones will devastate you and your society.
No one welcomed you there. When you go to a guest's house you need to adapt to them.

asingh10

Muslims,
If you go to another country for a living just fold everything between your legs and live peacefully.
Struggle/demanding special laws/insurgence/demanding no-go zones will devastate you and your society.
No one welcomed you there. When you go to a guest's house you need to adapt to them.
It's second nature for them to turn on their hosts & bite the hands that feed them as their religion commands the same (look up asabbiyah). Precisely what Mohammed did in Mecca and later Medina. Take the resident katwa @genius for e.g., preaches about "indian patriotism" while supporting malda jihad against police.

Last edited:

asingh10

This idiot woman didn't have to stand up and become the focus of the attention among the crowd by attempting to make herself so special. She didn't attend the rally as a peaceful attendee, by being disrespectful and stealing the time and attention from Trump, just to peddle her "oh poor me oppressed Muslimah" and tick people off with it, she deserved to be booted out...and its a bad showing for Muslims. Americans aren't idiots, they know by now who Muslims are and what they are all about.

Typical attention whoring & fakery from these people, just like that guy who was giving out hugs and later arrested on terror charges.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles