Germany Shocked: Muslims “massively” Molest & RAPE women on New Year's Eve

Country flag
I can foresee see a whole bunch of possible Hollywood/XXX titles based on these incidents like
- Arab's Day Out (Arab in the big city of Koln)
- Arabs just wanna have some fun
- Arab Ugly (like Coyote Ugly)
- Sleepless in Cologne (about an Arab falling in rape relationship with a German girl)
Arabs do cologne remake of Debbie does dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Muslims are a nuisance world over where-ever they go be it islamic countries or the countries giving them refuge from islamic countries - if something doesn't get reported does not make muslims responsible citizens......you people riot, terrorize, intimidate, rape loot and plunder and you have been doing it for past 1400 years.....and you shamelessly claim innocence?? islam does not allow this islam does not allow that....islam allows slaves rape loot and plunder so we will do that......

There is something majority wrong with islam and upbringing / society of islamics!!
Your problem is that you turn a blind eye to muslim atrocities in the world (which is practically everywhere ) but shout at top of your voice when a people different religion do it
The issue is islam allows rape of non-muslims (Maal-e-Ganimat) and thus when rape, loot and plundere is employed by islamics on humanity then it becomes an islamic problem not a human problem!
We are dealing with a sick "Religion" where women are treated as sex slaves and "RAPE" is formally sanctioned.As a FACT a LOT of Muslims are indeed result of RAPES since their ancestors were coward enough.

Below are some lines from the Satanic Terror Manual word by word. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/g...ssaults-of-women-around-cologne-train-station

“German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as ‘a completely new dimension of crime.'” Get used to it: you’re going to see much, much more of this “completely new dimension.” This is because the seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)

The rape of captive women is also sanctioned in Islamic tradition:

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. (Sahih Muslim 3371)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I like these people coming out in the open and showing their true colors -- truly a religion of peace:

This is a Muslim Cleric threatening of cutting throat/beheading and lives in India.

There is a reason he is a LEADER of those so called millions of "moderate" Muslims.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
In all fairness there is no indication suggesting that the assaults were inspired by articles of Islamic faith. It is more likely that the mayhem was a byproduct of an influx of large number of male refugees hailing from societies that espouse certain backwards values (particularly in its views of women and sexuality). I do not know the demographic breakdown of the assailants, but I won't be surprised if things like education and socioeconomic statuses factor played a role.

The German government needs to take a harsh stance on this matter and deportation ought be used as the primary tool of punishment (as opposed to the last resort). I say this because for this particular refugee group, deportation would serve as the most effective deterrent due to its punitive effect. It would be unfair for a few delinquents to endanger the entire herd.

I say round up the animals and toss them back to whichever craphole they came from.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In all fairness there is no indication suggesting that the assaults were inspired by articles of Islamic faith. It is more likely that the mayhem was a byproduct of an influx of large number of male refugees hailing from societies that espouse certain backwards values (particularly in its views of women and sexuality). I do not know the demographic breakdown of the assailants, but I won't be surprised if things like education and socioeconomic statuses factor played a role.

The German government needs to take a harsh stance on this matter and deportation ought be used as the primary tool of punishment (as opposed to the last resort). I say this because for this particular refugee group, deportation would serve as the most effective deterrent due to its punitive effect. It would be unfair for a few delinquents to endanger the entire herd.

I say round up the animals and toss them back to whichever craphole they came from.
You are just short of giving a typical clean chit to "Oh...it's nothing to do with their Religion". :dude:

Their Islamic upbringing is indeed part of their behavior where respect for women is not there as they follow their religious book where women are just piece of meat and have to be enslaved.

In Sweden these Muslim Immigrants are just 2% but responsible for 75% of gang rapes and other crimes.Sweden is the #1 Rape capital of the West.

How come any non-Muslim(Hindu/Sikh/Jain/Parsi) are not involved in such large scale crimes? How come they are peaceful and assimilate easily? How come they get rich and prosperous abroad?

Your comment has no FACTFUL base at all and you are in denial mode for some "reasons".

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
You are just short of giving a typical clean chit to "Oh...it's nothing to do with their Religion". :dude:

Your comment has no FACTFUL base at all and you are in denial mode for some "reasons".
I do not know what your definition of "factful" is, but as far as facts are concerned I have as yet to see anything directly linking the religion of the perpetrators to the crime in question. If you have any facts making this link please feel free to share them, because as I stated in the first line in my previous post, I have as yet to see any hard facts regarding the connection.

I am by no means opposed to the notion that Islam was directly responsible for the actions of these criminals, I would just like to see supportive facts making the case. That's all.

cheers

pmaitra

There are a lot of facts to be considered. Of course, one can ignore the pictures of Christmas celebrations in Muslim majority Syria which I have posted, or pictures of women in western clothes in Damascus which also I have posted, and focus on examples that reinforce one's prejudice.

As far as I am concerned, the largest number of people who have sacrificed their lives fighting the Wahhabis (ISIS, al-Nusra, etc.) are Muslims.

I endorse what @Energon has said.

We are not going to win a fight against Islamic radicalism by alienating all Muslims by broadbrushing them. I am being very pragmatic.

Batfan

While the hindus are stereotyping all Muslims based on the actions of a few, Germans are stereotyping all Indians as rapists. Strange world.
http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/crime/CTS12_Sexual_violence.xls
Just see the number of rape counts and rapes per 100000.
As you might see there are almost no Muslim countries as they don't reveal such numbers publicly as they are the HOLY LAND.

Also the professor who rejected the student application later apologized for her actions. What I see here is a medical student who tries to enter Germany is not given a preference and instead the crimes of illiterate refugees whose religion teaches rape are being neglected. Well strange world I guess.
Also you haven't given me the different interpretation of the meaning of the verses in Quran I posted yesterday.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Brood Father

Country flag
Here is a hindu scripture called brhadaranyaka upanishad. It says women can be beaten. See the bolded part.

Now, if a man sees himself (his reflection) in water, he should recite the following mantra:
"May the gods bestow on me vigour, manhood, fame, wealth and merit."
In praise of the wife who will bear him a son:
She (his wife) has put on the soiled clothes of impurity; she is, verily, loveliness among women. Therefore when she has removed the clothes of impurity and appears beautiful, he should approach her and speak to her.

If she does not willingly yield her body to him, he should buy her with presents. If she is still unyielding, he should strike her with a stick or with his hand and overcome her, repeating the following mantra:
"With power and glory I take away your glory."
Thus she becomes discredited.
Dude tell meme one thing how many Hindu know about this upnishad let alone follow
However I seriously doubt that these sentences written in it but I need to do some research , which actually I m no mood becuase I am not a religious chootiya like you
If they are written i condemn them , but do you have balls to condemn all the shits written in Quran and bible
Yep dude repeat after me I condemn all the misogynist shits written in Quran and bible

And BTW Muslims are born rapers , these fuckers will migrate to other countries and then in accordance to shitia they try to rape and convert women , i mean do you remember Rotterdam in England where British girls was maa raped by Pakistani Muslims

Batfan

Well it is too early to deem all Syrian refugees as culprit as the investigation hasn't yet started but if you look into the statements the victims gave, most if not all of them say they looked like a gang of Arab or north African men. Well we must give credit to those claims of victims at least for now.
Also a lot of members have repeatedly given examples of certain verses from Quran whose meaning does inspires such assaults. If you say they are wrong interpretation you can free to explain us what they actually mean.

bose

Country flag
Stupid Germans !! You deserve it !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thethinker

Country flag
Germany’s Largest Broadcaster Apologizes For Not Reporting Sexual Assault Attacks
9:33 AM 01/07/2016
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/07/g...porting-sexual-assault-attacks/#ixzz3wdtyoS1V

Germany’s largest television station ZDF issued an apology Wednesday for not reporting on the New Year’s Eve sexual assault scandal in the city of Cologne, where more than 100 women were victims of a “civil war like” situation.

Editors of the network’s nightly news show “Heute” (translated to “Today” in English) confessed to not covering the attacks despite knowing the magnitude and severity of the events. Leaked police documents also confirm authorities held back on reporting information to the public until the media broke the story Monday — four days after the attacks.

Authorities say the attacks were carried out by a known criminal gang of around 1,000 young men of north African or Middle Eastern decent. Both the media and police have been criticized for protecting the perpetrators because of their foreign background. (RELATED: Eyewitness Describes ‘Civil War Like’ Sex Assault Situation in Germany [VIDEO])[/VIDEO][VIDEO][/video][VIDEO]

ZDF editor Elmar Thevessen said the staff wanted to wait on reporting the attacks until after a press conference Tuesday, which he admits was “a clear misjudgement.”

After more than 60 complaints were filed by women, the state police chief Wolfgang Albers came clean, however, and said the events were of “a new dimension in crime.“Albers further said the police held off on reporting out the events because they weren’t clear on the details of the night.
  • A leaked police document published Wednesday by the Bild newspaper reveals police were well aware of what happened all along. A senior officer said in his report it was a “gauntlet for women” and that people easily could have died.

The perpetrators ostensibly weren’t intimidated by the police presence and aimed fireworks and threw bottles at the responding officers, who left the scene without making any arrests.

[/video]

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@genius, you're an idiot. This is a bonafide true incident. Not just cologne, it has happened in other cities like Munich, Hamburg and Frankfurt too.

One thing which you got right was, these were not really "Syrian refugees" or even freshly arrived refugees for that matter. They were predominantly North African Muslim immigrants who had been in Germany for several years already. Most of them had a history with the police for petty theft, pickpocketing, molestation, etc.

asingh10

Here is a hindu scripture called brhadaranyaka upanishad. It says women can be beaten. See the bolded part.

Now, if a man sees himself (his reflection) in water, he should recite the following mantra:
"May the gods bestow on me vigour, manhood, fame, wealth and merit."
In praise of the wife who will bear him a son:
She (his wife) has put on the soiled clothes of impurity; she is, verily, loveliness among women. Therefore when she has removed the clothes of impurity and appears beautiful, he should approach her and speak to her.

If she does not willingly yield her body to him, he should buy her with presents. If she is still unyielding, he should strike her with a stick or with his hand and overcome her, repeating the following mantra:
"With power and glory I take away your glory."
Thus she becomes discredited.

Hardly any Hindu reads Brihadaranyaka or follows their books to the T whereas almost every Sulla reads Quran + Hadith relies upon the book to tell them how to urinate and even how to take a shit.

Your Quranic verses allows rape-slavery of Non-Muslim women/girls as "Right Hand Possessions" :-

Qur’an 4:24—"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."

Here's the historical background to this verse btw from hadith:

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed.

Here's your mullahs defending it :-

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=right+hand+possess+islam

And here's your ISIS ghazis quoting the 4:24 verse while taking sex slaves @ 0:34 :-

Now man the fuck up, grow some balls, quit hiding behind your lame ass tam-brahm gimmick:pound: and own up your sulla-ness. Fukin worthless ****** coward.

Last edited:

Batfan

Point being, anybody can interpret the text the way they want - Gandhi saw the Gita as a metaphorical war, whereas right-wing hindus see it as a real war where they must kill people. Some clever Muslim scholar could interpret Brhadaranya as a sexist text or even the Gita as a terrorist manual. At the end of the day, it is all about interpretation.
Do you see people mis interpretating Gita to kill thousand of people?
But I see people killing not only thousand but potentially escalating a world wide conflict.
Stupid book stupid followers. You are in a state of denial and the fact that you don't still accept the truth is sad.

Batfan

Try to be civil. I did not abuse you personally, so you extend me the same courtesy. Point being, these incidents are often blown out of proportion by right wing groups. It is not like white men don't do such horrible things. But in these cases alone, suddenly race or religion becomes important. Indians, of all people, should understand how mischievous that is. They were branded as rapists for no reason. So let us stand in solidarity with the Muslims. It is the right thing to do.
Oh please don't start on the Indians are rapist fight. I have already provided numbers where the rape figures in India are a lot less even when compared to west.

asingh10

Point being, anybody can interpret the text the way they want - Gandhi saw the Gita as a metaphorical war, whereas right-wing hindus see it as a real war where they must kill people. Some clever Muslim scholar could interpret Brhadaranya as a sexist text or even the Gita as a terrorist manual. At the end of the day, it is all about interpretation.
Ah yes the case is always either of misinterpretation or mistranslation when sullas get caught red handed. But when it comes to non muslim texts, you assholes aren't so magnanimous are you ? Other religions aren't as fixated with a silly little book as you are. They can reject parts of their books, pick and choose what to believe in and adjust their beliefs with modern times unlike the shitty personality cult you believe in which exhorts you to imitate your prophet in his dress, how he ate, breathed, drank, slept, waged jihad, took slaves, smited necks in war..

For 1400 years starting with your prophet, Islam has expanded out of hijaz into 3 continents via sword, wiped out thousands of native civilisations along the way, enslaved, raped, looted, murdered millions and rationalized it all by quoting these verses as the motivation. Your sulla terrorist groups are doing it today, quoting verses straight out of the book, like in that video. All based on misinterpretation and coincidence right ? :pound:Truth is sullas lie (taqqiya) on Quran's genocide urgings as "misinterpretation/historical" but will cite them as precedence in jihad. Heck, we see you doing it here, whining and playing victim like a little bitch in one thread (like here) and praising your jihadi brothers in others (over here), all while pretending to be a non-muslim :-

I am tambram (not proud of it, though), doesn't mean I know the answer to all questions.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ian-public-hospital.68242/page-3#post-1043165

I am a Tambram, actually, although I lean toward Buddhism.:hail: It is why I find hindu notions of patriarchy revolting.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...an-indian-public-hospital.68242/#post-1042886

Typical sulla, slimy, sneaky, taqiyya fucker:rofl:. Fucking grown ass sulla playing childish gimmicks on the internet.

If ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, JeM, LeT, TeT, Taliban etc etc is misrepresentation/misinterpretation of Islam, is anti-islamic, why no call for jihad/ghazwas against these groups you lying steaming pile of turd ? Because you are too busy doing jihad/ghazwas on non muslims and muslims that you deem "biddatis" (innovators), you don't see anything wrong with what these terrorist groups doing. What else to expect from a terror ideology that expects its follower to believe that Shirk/polytheism/idolatory is a bigger sin than murder and rape. Precisely why you psychotic societal misfits aren't at peace anywhere you live, seen as losers everywhere, always at odds with the majority if in minority or killing each other if in majority. Keep up with this shit, your mask has come off & karmic retribution is coming soon if the rise in right wing movements & governments across the world is any indication.

Last edited:

asingh10

Try to be civil. I did not abuse you personally, so you extend me the same courtesy. Point being, these incidents are often blown out of proportion by right wing groups. It is not like white men don't do such horrible things. But in these cases alone, suddenly race or religion becomes important. Indians, of all people, should understand how mischievous that is. They were branded as rapists for no reason. So let us stand in solidarity with the Muslims. It is the right thing to do.
Boo. Fucking. Hoo. Nobody gives a fuck. Most sulla turd burglers like yourself were cheering when indians were stereotyped so fuck sullas lol:pound:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Few such crimes happened in Sydney after when Lebanese where given asylum in large number. They would sexually assault white chicks, breach them from behind and call in Lebanese style of doing things. After outrage Police came in action and made specimen of few of these beasts to bring back some sense.

Even today if you visit suburbs like Burwood, Strathfield, Paramata (inner west and western suburb) this specific breed of community is nothing but loud, aggressive, always after white Chicks yelling yalla yalla nuisance.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles