Germany Shocked: Muslims “massively” Molest & RAPE women on New Year's Eve

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Germany: Arab Muslims “massively” Molest & Rape women on New Year's Eve
Germans shaken by mass attacks on women in Cologne at New Year

Germany: 1000 Muslims commit mass sexual assaults of women around Cologne train station

“German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as ‘a completely new dimension of crime.'”

Get used to it: you’re going to see much, much more of this “completely new dimension.” This is because the seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an.

Cologne is, as you might remember, one of the high spots of the Welcoming Culture in Germany. The mayor, Henriette Recker, was previously responsible for running refugee services in the city—in charge of accommodating asylum-seekers.

About 90 women have reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside Cologne's cathedral by young, mostly drunk, men, police said on Tuesday, in events they have described as 'a new dimension in crime'.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers told a news conference officers described the men as looking as if they were from "the Arab or North African region" and mostly between 18 and 35 years old.

"We have one complaint that represents a rape," he added.

Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed shock over the attacks that police said occurred when about 1,000 men split into gangs as officers cleared a square to stop fireworks being thrown from the top of steps into the crowd below.

So it is not unexpected that about 90 women have now reported to the police that they were molested in Cologne's main train station on New Year's Eve.

A group of men encircled multiple women and “with their hands they were really everywhere. This is something I've never experienced,” said a 22 year-old victim. “When we called for help, they laughed.”

Bags and valuable had also been robbed from the women.
A 17-year old is quoted as saying: “I felt fingers in every orifice.”

Police report that New Year's Eve in Cologne was “largely peaceful.”[except where it wasn't.] On a Cologne group Facebook page, when eyewitnesses reported that the perpetrators were young men of Arab descent, the discussion was deleted. From sceenshots made, we can cite some of the eyewitness accounts:

* An official told EXPRESS that the perpetrators were a group of young North Africans who have already been noticed in the past for pickpocketing and drug trafficking near the main railway station. [Then why are they still there?! Such frigging insanity.]
==============================================================================

This incident might have slipped under the nose but I caught it.

Muslim Refugee(mostly young men) at their BEST for which they went to Europe ie. rape/molest local women of Europe.

Since Germany invited them with "Refugees Welcome" soooo they SHOULD live with it and prepare for more.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @guru-dutt @roma @saty

@Gabriel92: Here you go Frenchie.... post on pee-d-f too.

@jouni: You are absconding after you got exposed by me as a Muslim Refugee living in Finland and posing as native Finn, you are also related to Pakistan.You are in denial mode of Muslims doing MOST of the crime/rapes in Europe even being a minority.You have justified rapes as well.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
These things are bound to happen because most of the asylum seekers are single males.

The guys who planned the asylum know this kind of things happen.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The law enforcement officials get hold of every CCTV recording and identify the culprits to arrest them. And they should be put through speedy trial and those found guilty be deported without any chance to appeal. I do not know if Germany still has the law compelling foreigners to register with their foreigner registration office which helps in locating the people and arresting them.

pmaitra

The subject matter here is indeed outrageous. I am glad members have remained largely calm.

Now, coming to these refugees, many of them are probably Turks, while the real Syrian men are fighting ISIS and the head chopping "moderate" terrorists instead of running away for greener pastures.

Shame on that German-wannabe Polska impostor Angela Merkelovskaya.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Welcome to Sunny German State of Europe!

Beheadings and slave-keeping is the next logical thing.

Alien

It was all expected, isn't it?

Secularism, Liberalism, Religious tolerance have lead to this situation in Germany and this is an infectious condition and will engulf all of Europe in upcoming days who have whole heartedly welcomed and/or willing to give safe sanctuaries to Muslim refugees.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
These things are bound to happen because most of the asylum seekers are single males.

The guys who planned the asylum know this kind of things happen.
I do not approve your reasoning. Just because they are single males they will molest and rape?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I'm surprised I did not read this news anywhere else. How come this issue is not highlighted? Has BBC, CNN etc. shown this news on television? If not, why? What's wrong with these firangs trying to protect these mass molesters image?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The subject matter here is indeed outrageous. I am glad members have remained largely calm.

Now, coming to these refugees, many of them are probably Turks, while the real Syrian men are fighting ISIS and the head chopping "moderate" terrorists instead of running away for greener pastures.

Shame on that German-wannabe Polska impostor Angela Merkelovskaya.
You really don't like the turks, do you? :D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I'm surprised I did not read this news anywhere else. How come this issue is not highlighted? Has BBC, CNN etc. shown this news on television? If not, why? What's wrong with these firangs trying to protect these mass molesters image?
Why surprised?
BBC, CNN and almost all others are govt. controlled, which means they'll usually post articles that support their govt. policies.
And this immigration thing is something that their govts do want.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I do not approve your reasoning. Just because they are single males they will molest and rape?

Considering most of the people who seemed asylum are not actual Syrian normal folk seeking refuge. Most of the refuges are hardcore Islamists or went to look for living or misguided youth etc ... Etc ,....

Now Europe will quote Qur'an more for every incident that these guys do.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I don't understand these politicians. How does expressing "DISGUST" helps in solving the situation? How does "Condemning" a terrorist attack help in relieving the victims? These statements are nothing but irritating.

I personally like to see strong action against all such crimes. Less talk, more work.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why surprised?
BBC, CNN and almost all others are govt. controlled, which means they'll usually post articles that support their govt. policies.
And this immigration thing is something that their govts do want.
Not the government, just Merkel. Maybe a few others. But at what cost? Doesn't the government realize that long term, instead of helping this thing is only going to hurt them more? Any person with sane mentality will realize that?
Is the well being of your citizens more important or cheap labour?

pmaitra

You really don't like the turks, do you? :D
Not exactly. I have had friends from Tatarstan and Bashkortostan, who are Turkic people. I just don't like Turkey, and moreover, I am beginning to dislike the type of ideological grooming that is going on in Turkey right now. Never liked them since I became aware of the Armenian Genocide.

IIRC, I head read that since most refugees are going through Turkey, there are many Turks or Turkey backed Jihadis who are being pushed along with the refugees.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Not the government, just Merkel. Maybe a few others. But at what cost? Doesn't the government realize that long term, instead of helping this thing is only going to hurt them more? Any person with sane mentality will realize that?
Is the well being of your citizens more important or cheap labour?
"well being of citizens"... hmm Aren't you being a bit naive?
Most politicians don't seem to care about such things.
For eg: if they cared about their countries and the betterment of their citizens they wouldn't have imposed trade sanctions on Russia, which causes loss to the euro economies. But they did it anyway, reason being that "well being of citizens" is not high on their agenda.

pmaitra

"well being of citizens"... hmm Aren't you being a bit naive?
Most politicians don't seem to care about such things.
For eg: if they cared about their countries and the betterment of their citizens they wouldn't have imposed trade sanctions on Russia, which causes loss to the euro economies. But they did it anyway, reason being that "well being of citizens" is not high on their agenda.
Better example, some people in the US calling the Syrian branch of al-Qaida (al-Nusra) "moderate."

Global Defence

New threads

Articles