Germans Incapable of Enjoying Life

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That is the big difference between the French and German models. We work to live while Germans live to work. What good is life if you can't enjoy it?

pmaitra

I've seen Germans having full blown fun. Sure, they represent only an infinitesimal portion of the entire population of Germany.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Germans used to know how to enjoy, look at this clip of how one of them loosened up...

(start from 2:05)

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

^^

I'd say enough of this victim card, okay?

Sure, for most American Video Games, it is either the Germans or the Soviets who are almost always the villains.

I am quite aware of 3 million, yes read that, 3 million, of my own kind eliminated. I don't act like a cry baby.

You will do good in a propaganda job!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
This is new to me. My weekend in Germany during mid to late 70's use to be all about fun and relaxation. Germans are known for traveling overseas for fun and pleasure.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Relax. Where's your sense of humor? I was only trolling. Certainly I have no Jewish ancestry so as to be raising victim cards or any other card... :thumb:

pmaitra

Enough of this silly stereotyping. Here is another side of the Germans:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nudism in Germany - The Naked Truth

"Germany is known for its relaxed attitude towards nudity; most German saunas are nude and co-ed, topless sunbathing at swimming pools is pretty common, and you'll find many designated nude beaches where you can sun your buns.

xxx"

Nudism in Germany - Guide to Nudism in Germany

pmaitra

Germans and Automobiles go hand in hand - even in humour:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
It is probably true, Germans like the Japanese are known for discipline at work and not much else.

@Kunal, if Drinking beer is the only approval of being happy then that is no happiness at all, it is only numbing of pain.

pmaitra

It is probably true, Germans like the Japanese are known for discipline at work and not much else.

@Kunal, if Drinking beer is the only approval of being happy then that is no happiness at all, it is only numbing of pain.
Drinking beer is not the only approval of being happy. There is a lot happening in Germany that one could classify as true fun. I for one, would definitely derive a lot of fun out of driving their speedy cars on their AutoBahns.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Beer ? with pain ? I would add vodka, Beer is a alcohol but more or less like a coke..

Do you drink with friends ? do you enjoy the moments ? then imagine doing it where its a fest with hot chicks around..

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I've been to Germany more than once. I enjoyed myself a lot - not sure about the German locals there. :p

But seriously, I take all these "studies" and "surveys" with a drum of salt. :crazy:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles