German Muslims want official Muslim holidays in Germany

amoy

I can understand Europeans sentiments towards Muslims swarming their continent with an alien culture and competition plus extremism but am wondering why Indians also get so worked up and hail Le Pen or Hitler.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

sorcerer

Country flag
I can understand Europeans sentiments towards Muslims swarming their continent with an alien culture and competition plus extremism but am wondering why Indians also get so worked up and hail Le Pen or Hitler.

It will take a few more years for you to worry about this. Then you will know the answer.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Even though data on race, religion etc isn't available from French Census, estimates put Muslims to be up to 10% of the population. How are you gonna deport close to 5 million people? What about people of French descent who are Muslims, where will you deport them to ?
Just declaring that you'll deport them ain't gonna work. Gimme some ideas. :D
First we have to declare Wahhabism a cult. Anyone who practices it becomes ineligible for welfare. Go further with laws banning its display and imprison anyone breaking those laws. Shut down any mosque that is affiliated with Wahhabis and have DGSE investigate all members and deport all imams. Gendarmerie will provide direct protection to Christian missionaries going on conversion drives. Anyone seeking immigration gets 50 point deduction with the name Muhammad. Any legal already here with the same name gets put on the terror watch list. Create a special criminal penalty for Wahhabi related crimes to move them to French Guyana and reopen Devils Island.

nimo_cn

Country flag

very interesting observation!

i remember that there is an Indian movie about Hitler's life at the end of WWII, in which i saw Indians joining Germans and fighting British.

it is no secret that many Indians are grateful to Hitler for liberating them from British.

this time they expect another Hitler to help them with the Muslim.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Country flag
Islam has been in India for over a millenium, India does not have the same xenophobic view as
the Europeans do. Indian PM Abdul Kalam is muslim. Many sufi religious figures are worshipped
by Hindus and Muslims alike Sai Baba etc...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
very interesting observation!

i remember that there is an Indian movie about Hitler's life at the end of WWII, in which i saw Indians joining Germans and fighting British.

it is no secret that many Indians are grateful to Hitler for liberating them from British.

this time they expect another Hitler to help them with the Muslim.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
Is that supposed to be a joke ?
You are trying too hard to vilify Indians, man, get a life.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I have a different take on this. As countries admit more and more immigrants of diverse faiths, races and colours, they must adjust to accommodate and make these immigrants feel at home. A country with 10% or more Muslim or Hindu or any religious minority should declare religious holidays for those minorities. This is part of the freedom of religion and secularism-the state cannot discriminate amongst its subjects on the basis of religion and by having only Christian holidays as official holidays, western countries discriminate against adherents of all the other faiths.

drkrn

why all european countries allow muslims to settle in their country that too from countries like pakistan even with fear of persecution but not indians with whom they have cardinal relations:tsk:

Waffen SS

No,Germany is for Germans,Muslims also claimed those demands in UK.I dont know how Germans will react?But I cant guess Germany is get occupied by immigrants.

natarajan

Islam has been in India for over a millenium, India does not have the same xenophobic view as
the Europeans do. Indian PM Abdul Kalam is muslim. Many sufi religious figures are worshipped
by Hindus and Muslims alike Sai Baba etc...
you cant expect like our majority who are more tolerant and ready to get number of hits

Country flag
you cant expect like our majority who are more tolerant and ready to get number of hits
India is a.secular.country. I don't remember a time where majority were ever important to the government.
Government has interests in keeping religious and caste differences to secure their oligarchy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles