Georgian president invites Ahmadinejad to visit Tbilisi

Georgian Hind

The account says on August 7th, the Captain's unit was on manoeuvres in Alania. On that night he was ordered to move to Tskhinvali. That is the same night Saakashvili announced he would "restore Constitutional Order" and at 23:30 that evening Tskhinvali was shelled. Just proved my point. thanx!

So why wouldn't they go for more money? Minimum wage in Georgia public sector is $70 a month. Private wage is $12. Sounds like a fortune to make $1000.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2008/eur/119080.htm
Do you know russian?
http://www.newsru.com/russia/11sep2008/voshli.html
Минобороны РФ, предполагая, что грузины нагнетают обстановку, после учений "Кавказ-2008", 7 августа, отправили в ЮО через Рокский тоннель 58 армию, считая, что это не грузинская территория. А Тбилиси, расценивая данные действия как вторжение, приступили к защите грузинской территории, так как считают Рокский тоннель южноосетинской территорией (а значит своей)

on 7th of august 58Th army entered Georgian Through the roki tunnel. ЮО="South Osetia" = iujnaya asetia.

Maybe someone will go there for money but you told me that I wouldn`t.
For me there is no deference in 1700/1200 GEL to go in afghanistan.But I think that i can get some experience in one of the dangerouse place of all Time.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Do you know russian?
Yes... I do

http://www.newsru.com/russia/11sep2008/voshli.html "Мы были на учениях. Это относительно недалеко от столицы Южной Осетии. Нижний Зарамах - природный заповедник Северной Осетии. Вот там после плановых учений и стояли лагерем, но 7 ночью августа пришла команда на выдвижение к Цхинвалу. Подняли нас по тревоге и на марш.
"We were on maneuvers. This was relatively close to the capital of South Ossetia at Zaramah Bottom, which is a nature reserve in Alania (North Ossetia). Here we were after the planned exercises and encamped, but on the night of 7 August came the command for our unit to advance to Tskhinvali. We were put on alert and told to march."

Now how do you expect the 58th Army in the middle of the night to muster all their gear and travel 100km to Tskhinvali through the narrow Roki and be prepared to fight? Much less launch an attack on you during the day of the 7th when they were still in Russia?

Maybe someone will go there for money but you told me that I wouldn`t.
For me there is no deference in 1700/1200 GEL to go in afghanistan.But I think that i can get some experience in one of the dangerouse place of all Time.
I told you that you shouldn't. Afghanistan is no place to be.

Georgian Hind

Yes... I do

Now how do you expect the 58th Army in the middle of the night to muster all their gear and travel 100km to Tskhinvali through the narrow Roki and be prepared to fight? Much less launch an attack on you during the day of the 7th when they were still in Russia?
answer is Russian were planing this operation for months and after Kavkaz 2008 Training They lunched Invasion.
I told U that on 7th if agust 58th Tank Column enter Georgia not all 58th army.
and at 8th of august full 58th russian army invaded.
We staret fireing to Russian Column at 11night 7th of august.

What this Doc Film Countdown To Invasion .
Here is some Evidences.

Nizhniy Zaramag is Ruki Tunnels North Portal. http://www.collinsmaps.com/maps/Rus...etiya-Alaniya/Nizhniy-Zaramag/P994465.00.aspx

Today Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan is going to visit Tbilisi.
I think it will be discussion about armenian genocide and Russian-Armenian Traffic in georgia.Lars checkpoint

http://www.panorama.am/en/politics/2010/04/03/verin-lars/
Armenian citizens banned through Upper Lars checkpoint

Georgian frontier guards didn't allow several Armenian citizens to cross the Upper Lars checkpoint, Georgian media reported.

Representatives of Georgian side told the Armenian citizens that they cannot go to their homeland via Georgia due to the stamps in their passports on crossing borders of Russia and South Ossetia through "Nizhniy Zaramag" checkpoint. Georgian Customs officers said Armenian citizens provided assistance to South Ossetian authorities to rebuild the country.

According to Georgian "Law on Occupied Territories", foreigners, who were in Abkhazia and South Ossetia without georgia's permission, cannot enter Georgia's territory. Law envisages fine or a three-year sentence for violation.

Upper Lars checkpoint was closed since November, 2006 and reopened March 1 this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It is the same thing you posted before, troops got the order to move to Tskhinvali on the night of the 7th. The artillery bombardment started the same night. Doesn't prove anything accept the logic that it takes units more than a few minutes to travel through the Roki into Tskhinvali. The reality is it takes half a day especially with all the vehicles of the Russians that would break down and block the tunnel. Even Georgia intercepted a communication of a broken down BMP holding up units.

Georgian Hind

It is the same thing you posted before, troops got the order to move to Tskhinvali on the night of the 7th. The artillery bombardment started the same night. Doesn't prove anything.
It means that 58th army invaded before georgian MLRS bombed Tkhinval.
one weak ago Russian Army Occupied Mamisoni Pass with no Shooting and Georgian Goverment did northing to Stop russian advance in to Georgian Land. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Be more aggressive "saak" !!!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Moving troops into South Ossetia was not an invasion by Russia, they had a JCC mandate to protect it. You were attacking it breaking the peace. If you had not entered the border, you would not have had Russian troops tearing through the countryside.

Georgian Hind

Moving troops into South Ossetia was not an invasion by Russia, they had a JCC mandate to protect it. You were attacking it breaking the peace. If you had not entered the border, you would not have had Russian troops tearing through the countryside.
Mandate problem was the reason of War.
There where no russian regular army in Tkhinval befor the war.
And JCC means that only Peackeepers must be in the conflict zone not the regular army.
Russian side armed osetian rebels with MBTs,MLRSs and Howitsers Without any mandate. Osetians got them long before the war and they did`t get them in 90th Conflicts.

They new that we would bomb Peackeepers and they where ready to enter the Region that why they did it so quickly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles