Gen Thimmayya Memorial Lecture

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A group of Old Cottonians (Students of my school Bishop Cotton Boys,Bangalore) organize the Gen Thimmayya Memorial Lecture every year. The previous lectures include one by an Old Cottonian and Kargil War Hero Colonel Lalit Rai.

With permission from the board trustee I extend the invite to all those in Bangalore and if possible by others who can make it.
Below are the details.

This is a cordial-invitation-to attend the 8th General K S Thimayya Memorial Lecture to be held on Saturday 17 November 2012, at the Bishop George Edward Lynch Cotton Auditorium, Bishop Cotton Boys' School, Bangalore at 10:00 am. The lecture will be delivered by Raj Chengappa-(Old Cottonian - 1972, Pettigrew), Editor-in-Chief, The Tribune Group of Newspapers & author of Weapons of Peace on "India & the Bomb: Myths & Reality". Tea will be served at 9:15 am, with the MEG Band in attendance.-(The formal invitation is attached in PDF.)-

For more on the lecture and the keynote speaker, please visit our new-look website - The General Thimayya Memorial Trust - The General K.S. Thimayya Memorial Lecture Series or directly click on Mr. Raj Chengappa – Editor-in-Chief, The Tribune Group of Newspapers – The General Thimayya Memorial Trust

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Could you record the lecture and put it on YouTube ? You can send the raw files to me, I'll downsize them

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am sure the event will be recorded by the organizing trust and I will request for a copy of te recording.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Bump.

The lecture is on saturday.

Do we have a group on DFIans in bangalore who will attend?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles