Gazwa-E-Hind (The Fakeness is strong with this one)

The Last Stand

Country flag
Continuing the refutation,

Pakistan Brainwasher said:
Israel has had a very close relationship with India and has been providing the Indian military massive support and weapons, even India's nuclear programme is known to be given to them by Israel. In 1996, the architect of India's missile programme, and later the Indian President, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam made his first visit to Israel. It is ominous that in May 1998, India exploded five nuclear devices, out of which it is believed that at least one if not two were Israeli. Later on the Indians provided bases for the Israeli Air Force to target and try to destroy Pakistan's nuclear programme the way they had destroyed the Iraqi atomic reactors in 1981, however this time it failed as Pakistani nuclear scientists risked their lives and stood around Chagai Hills and launched Pakistan's first nuclear tests despite warnings coming from the intelligence agencies that Israeli aircrafts were ready to take them out, which later declared to the world that Pakistan had become a nuclear power.
15. True, Israel sells a lot of weapons to India.

16. Israel-India relationship did not exist until 16 years after the Smiling Buddha test. Any and all research leading to the creation of nuclear weapons was done in India. It must be noted that India's first nuclear reactors were built for us by the Canadians, and to be used for strictly 'peaceful' purposes i.e. power generation. Thus Israel had no part in India turning nuclear.

c.f. Indian Nuclear Programme for an article regarding India's nuclear programme.

Dr. Homi Sethna said:
India had consciously avoided softer options and chosen the slower and harder path of a programme aimed at self-reliance which, in the long run, has paid substantial dividends. Today India is among the seven or eight countries in the world, and the only developing country, to have the complete fuel cycle, right from uranium exploration, mining, extraction and conversion, through fuel fabrication, heavy water production and reactors, to reprocessing and waste management.
17. Pokhran-II (1998) was conducted in broad daylight. c.f. Pokhran-II. The Indian scientists carried out the test very cleverly.

18. However, the 'brave' Pakistani scientists carried out Chagai underground, where there was absolutely no risk of being strafed by Israeli aircraft.

The scientists behind Chagai-I. Quite clearly, if the Israelis actually wanted to take care of them after learning of the programme, it would have taken a minute.

c.f. Chagai-I for the truth. Also, all other Pakistani sources also claim that it was underground, and the US verified it.

Whose scientists were brave, again?

Pakistani Brainwasher said:
In the last few years we have seen this relationship between Israel and India blossom even further and Israel has started to provide unprecedented funding and equipment to India which can indicate they are preparing for a war, two attempts have already been made when India did false flag attacks on its parliament buildings in 2002 and Mumbai attacks in 2008 and tried to build war hysteria, however a ruthless response from the Pakistan Army and people of Pakistan had prevented them from doing so. Britain's authoritative and respected defence publication, Jane's Terrorism & Security Monitor, reports that Israel and India have formed a military relationship and that Israeli intelligence is active in Occupied Kashmir. Over the last few years despite Israel having no interest at all in Kashmir, Israel's army chief has visited Occupied Kashmir numerous times, the report in the Jane's Information Group continues saying Israel has several teams now in Kashmir training Indian counter-insurgency forces to fight the dozen separatist guerrilla groups operating in the Indian-controlled sector of the disputed state.
19. Yes, Israel has been providing more weapons, but they have to be on alert for 24/7 to deal with all the Islamic nations and terrorist groups in the area.

20. By Pakistan's logic, 9/11 is false flag, Osama is a hero etc.

21. There has been a lot of hysteria over Israeli tourists being spies. c.f. Kashmir Extremists See Israeli Tourists as 'Spies'
As usual, the Kashmiri terrorists are behind it. But then again, Israel could be sending spies.

22. Some Israeli bigwig did visit Kashmir, but once. c.f. Israeli army general visited jammu and kashmir

23. Yes, Israel is helping us to train special troops. c.f. Israel to train Indian troops

Both countries having nuclear technology and powerful militaries can result in a bloody mess however this would suit Israel completely as they could care less if India is destroyed as they have taken over India's economic and military establishments only to fuel a war between the Hindus and Muslims and will use India to go in the war and keep Israel out of it so they can keep Israel safe from any big damage. David Ben Gurion clearly directed the Zionists to make India a base for them which we can see today as Zionists have full control over major trading establishments in India and supports and funds India's military and intelligence agency RAW.
24. Israel is getting a lot of green paper from India. Do they want to lose it? The answer is No. No amount of conspiracy theories about how Israelis have taken over India is going to change that.

25. As in point no. 1, we have seen that David Ben Gurion did not say anything about making India as a base for them. The word 'Zionist' has never been used by the Israelis to describe themselves. Au contraire, it is the Muslim world that addresses them that way - a further proof that the 'quote' is manufactured.

26. Israel is not putting any money into funding Indian establishments. There is, however, India-Israel Initiative for Industrial R&D (i4RD) which is only for Industrial funding purposes and works both ways.

Jane's Information Group, the world's premier intelligence information source, ominously reported in July 2001 that "The Indian spy agency RAW and the Israeli spy agency Mossad have created four new agencies to infiltrate Pakistan to target important religious and military personalities, journalists, judges, lawyers and bureaucrats. In addition, bombs would be exploded in trains, railway stations, bridges, bus stations, cinemas, hotels and mosques of rival Islamic sects to incite sectarianism." We can see this plan today working in Pakistan, were they had tried to push Pakistan in a civil war with numerous bomb blasts and sectarian violence in the last few years.
27. If the Pakistani Brainwasher quoted above can provide evidence of this, maybe a scanned page or an online article, it would be nice. Because I can't find anything like that.

I will finish this tomorrow, as I have to leave town.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 and @srinivas since you guyz have read and understood quran i want to ask you what does the book has to say about hindus?
What Srinivas said is right. There is no such mention about Hindus. There is a clear mention about Jews though. And the Quran, right from the beginning repeatedly propagates how Jews are terrible people and need to be destroyed.

Also, it repeatedly puts emphasis on how Islam is the only true religion in the world and how Allah is the only true God. All other religions and Gods are fake. Hence the hatred again.

Lastly, I think the hatred against Hindus begins in a clause in Quran where people "by mistake" started worshipping cows (not Hindus, people in Jerusalem). And Allah informs them through Quran how wrong it was and how those people need to be punished and will be put in hell. Given that Hindus still worship cows (or at least respect them a lot), Quran indirectly preaches to hate us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Are you sure? I mean did you just heard from someone or did you actually read it in quran?
If what you saying is true then i feel islam should go through some serious reforms like other religions did as time changes.
True that. Also note how intelligently they have used christianity here. Quran (whoever wrote it), knew that there is an incredible following of Jesus and Christianity. They will not just turn away from that. So they begin with "facts" that Jesus is a prophet of Allah and the initial word of Jesus was right. But time and other people in authority changed that word. Hence, Allah has sent Quran (I don't know where he printed it) to prophet Muhammad. This is THE TRUE word of god and shall and can be never ever changed.

JBH22

I find it very hard to believe this. Can you plz also provide any credible source. ty.
Then tell how Pakistan and Bangladesh came up?

Tell why Kashmiris Pandits have been ethnically cleansed from their lands. if after all this you need proof then my friend you seriously need a reality check.

Reactions: jus

Ashutosh Lokhande

Then tell how Pakistan and Bangladesh came up?

Tell why Kashmiris Pandits have been ethnically cleansed from their lands. if after all this you need proof then my friend you seriously need a reality check.
You tell me how is your rant related to my question. I asked him wether its actually written about hindus or kafirs in such language in Quran.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Vedas, (Synthesis of vedas) Vedantas all are pointing to the same liberal concept and Hinduism based on these principles is always liberal through out history.

But Brahmanism started deity worship, that is the concept of personifying the GOD as Human, then Shivism and Vaishnavism fought each other, Idol worship also incorporated(nothing wrong if a common folk wants to communicate to GOD visualizing an Idol/picture of GOD in his mind), Since most of the common folk do not understand the concept in Vedas, Personifying GOD is a simple way of conveying the message of GOD to common illiterate folk at that time. Even in these times most of the people are liberal when it came to faith and worship.

Puranas(literature about favorite Diety), Shastras(Law of justice, rule etc...etc..) and Manushruti( a nonsense text about divisions of Hindu society which is an expired text) came later.

When Shankaracharya advocated the "Advaitha Philosophy" and started the revival of Hindusim he went back to Vedic period and declared that it is the Vedas that is basis for Hinduism. In Vedas every thing related to GOD and Dharma is liberal(as per my understanding).
A small correction, it is not Manshruti.... It is Manusmriti....

Please be correct when you point out something.

JBH22

You tell me how is your rant related to my question. I asked him wether its actually written about hindus or kafirs in such language in Quran.
In view of history and actuality if you still need proofs then it justifies my rants :)

dastan

What Srinivas said is right. There is no such mention about Hindus. There is a clear mention about Jews though. And the Quran, right from the beginning repeatedly propagates how Jews are terrible people and need to be destroyed.

Also, it repeatedly puts emphasis on how Islam is the only true religion in the world and how Allah is the only true God. All other religions and Gods are fake. Hence the hatred again.

Lastly, I think the hatred against Hindus begins in a clause in Quran where people "by mistake" started worshipping cows (not Hindus, people in Jerusalem). And Allah informs them through Quran how wrong it was and how those people need to be punished and will be put in hell. Given that Hindus still worship cows (or at least respect them a lot), Quran indirectly preaches to hate us.
Wow that's something new for me, always thought it was misinterpretation of revelations in quran that people claim to justify their deeds but it seems the interpretations are correct and religion itself preaches such things. No wonder thy they say " Radical islamist wants to behead people and moderates islamists want radical islamists to behead people"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles