Gazwa-E-Hind (The Fakeness is strong with this one)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Bible contradicts this and Islam asks Muslims to fight Bible followers and Jews.
Bible contradicts this, okay. But why should Muslim care about Bible, which according to him (Muslim) is corrupted.

Did Adam and Eve follow the teachings of Quran??
Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed before many times throughout the world, including notably through Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, whom they consider prophets.
Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Bible contradicts this, okay. But why should Muslim care about Bible, which according to him (Muslim) is corrupted.
Basically this is self proclamation , This is what I have said/mean in my post.

The theory is that GOD is been guiding mankind( teaching Dharma) through out the existence of mankind , Muslims call this as Islam. That is their interpretation.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Basically this is self proclamation , This is what I have said/mean in my post.

The theory is that GOD is been guiding mankind( teaching Dharma) through out the existence of mankind , Muslims call this as Islam. That is their interpretation.
Isn't every religion based on self proclamation ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Isn't every religion based on self proclamation ?
No, it is not.

Dharmic religions do not do that nor they try to impose their own doctrines or the doctrines of the predecessors, they encourage people to see/experience the absolute truth and follow the Dharmic (absolute truth) path !

Example Buddhism.

Follow the Dharma is the main point in these religions, they do not give importance to name or form of GOD.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
No, it is not.

Dharmic religions do not do that !

Example Buddhism.

Follow the Dharma is the main point in these religions, they do not give importance to name or form of GOD.
I don't think you are understanding what I say, or I'm not understanding what you say.

Every religion is based on a set of ideas, which were proclaimed by somebody. Like the Quran was proclaimed by Mohmad, so was the Dharma code (or any other set or moral code) proclaimed by a person/group.

Ashutosh Lokhande

There are verses in Quran about Kufars.

When muslims are weak then live peacefully with kufars, when muslims are majority either convert kufars or force them to migrate from the lands or kill them.
Are you sure? I mean did you just heard from someone or did you actually read it in quran?
If what you saying is true then i feel islam should go through some serious reforms like other religions did as time changes.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Are you sure? I mean did you just heard from someone or did you actually read it in quran?
If what you saying is true then i feel islam should go through some serious reforms like other religions did as time changes.
Core elements and ideas in Islam prevent it from undergoing reforms.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I don't think you are understanding what I say, or I'm not understanding what you say.

Every religion is based on a set of ideas, which were proclaimed by somebody. Like the Quran was proclaimed by Mohmad, so was the Dharma code (or any other set or moral code) proclaimed by a person/group.

In Abrahamic religions people should not cross what is there in their holy texts.

Dharmic religions are not like that, they are liberal they encourage people to see the absolute truth and follow the universal law. They do not constrain the followers to the teachings of predecessors. Anyone can take the path of enlightenment and add his set of experiences.
It is like modern day science, scientists explore the truth and add that to the already existing scientific set of facts, similarly these Rishis do the spiritual journey and come up with their experiences.

(There is a negative aspect for this liberalism, this liberalism results in fake babas and fake GOD men)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
In Abrahamic religions people should not cross what is there in their holy texts.

Dharmic religions are not like that, they are liberal they encourage people to see the absolute truth and follow the universal law. They do not constrain the followers to the teachings of predecessors. Anyone can take the path of enlightenment and add his set of experiences.
It is like modern day science, scientists explore the truth and add that to the already existing scientific set of facts, similarly these Rishis do the spiritual journey and come up with their experiences.

(There is a negative aspect for this liberalism, this liberalism results in fake babas and fake GOD men)
It is true that hindu society is more liberal than Abrahamic ones. But saying that "They do not constrain the followers to the teachings of predecessors" etc is not entirely true.
Also it is important to note that a community is the product of its time and location. So during a particular period hindu society may have been more liberal than during another period. Similarly during a particular period xtianity may have been more liberal than in another period. In a particular region moslems may be more liberal than elsewhere and so on.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It is true that hindu society is more liberal than Abrahamic ones. But saying that "They do not constrain the followers to the teachings of predecessors" etc is not entirely true.
Also it is important to note that a community is the product of its time and location. So during a particular period hindu society may have been more liberal than during another period. Similarly during a particular period xtianity may have been more liberal than in another period. In a particular region moslems may be more liberal than elsewhere and so on.
Vedas, (Synthesis of vedas) Vedantas all are pointing to the same liberal concept and Hinduism based on these principles is always liberal through out history.

But Brahmanism started deity worship, that is the concept of personifying the GOD as Human, then Shivism and Vaishnavism fought each other, Idol worship also incorporated(nothing wrong if a common folk wants to communicate to GOD visualizing an Idol/picture of GOD in his mind), Since most of the common folk do not understand the concept in Vedas, Personifying GOD is a simple way of conveying the message of GOD to common illiterate folk at that time. Even in these times most of the people are liberal when it came to faith and worship.

Puranas(literature about favorite Diety), Shastras(Law of justice, rule etc...etc..) and Manushruti( a nonsense text about divisions of Hindu society which is an expired text) came later.

When Shankaracharya advocated the "Advaitha Philosophy" and started the revival of Hindusim he went back to Vedic period and declared that it is the Vedas that is basis for Hinduism. In Vedas every thing related to GOD and Dharma is liberal(as per my understanding).

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Guyz i just saw the documentary on prophet mohammad it was a very intresting short film. Just search for 'innocence of muslims' in youtube and watch the full version its around 40-45 mins. It also tells in the end why some extremists behave the way they do.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Guyz i just saw the documentary on prophet mohammad it was a very intresting short film. Just search for 'innocence of muslims' in youtube and watch the full version its around 40-45 mins. It also tells in the end why some extremists behave the way they do.
Dude please post the link.
This movie had caused a lot of controversy if I remember right. :D

Ashutosh Lokhande

Dude please post the link.
This movie had caused a lot of controversy if I remember right. :D
Am having difficulty to post it here as am online through phone.

Just search for 'innocence of muslims' in search bar of youtube its the 4 video from top results.

PS: you would be disappointed if you if you watching it coz of the created hype as it doesnt defame or say bad about pbuh in general its just a documantary short film based on facts and true incidence. The take away from this film would be you would be better able to understand why some muslims behave the way they do. and how the message of pbuh is misinterpreted by some.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Am having difficulty to post it here as am online through phone.

Just search for 'innocence of muslims' in search bar of youtube its the 4 video from top results.

PS: you would be disappointed if you if you watching it coz of the created hype as it doesnt defame or say bad about pbuh in general its just a documantary short film based on facts and true incidence. The take away from this film would be you would be better able to understand why some muslims behave the way they do. and how the message of pbuh is misinterpreted by some.
Dude I think you got fooled. :)

The title of the fourth result is "RE : Innocence of Muslims Full Movie - Prophet Mohammed Biography"
That is not the original movie. The publisher of that video is "TheMohammedFilms" who probably cunningly put that name so that people who search for "innocence of muslims" will watch this.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Dude I think you got fooled. :)

The title of the fourth result is "RE : Innocence of Muslims Full Movie - Prophet Mohammed Biography"
That is not the original movie. The publisher of that video is "TheMohammedFilms" who probably cunningly put that name so that people who search for "innocence of muslims" will watch this.
It is a history chanel documentary.

Also watch the 21st video in the same results you will find out why exactly all the hoopla was created by those stupids.

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

There are verses in Quran about Kufars.

When muslims are weak then live peacefully with kufars, when muslims are majority either convert kufars or force them to migrate from the lands or kill them.
I find it very hard to believe this. Can you plz also provide any credible source. ty.

dastan

Islam isn't secular and true believers will abide by the their book, you can't blame them for being into a particular way of thinking.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles