Gay prince may face death in Saudi Arabia

navida

We call it Child Abuse in the Rest of the World! Check the US, and see how many folks trap boys in their underground cellars and rape and bury them! Or Check the Number of Child Abuse cases in the USA, be it girls or boys! Dont tell me you wont count the abuse of Small girls, because, after all they are girls eh?

In India, the Kids on the Streets are abused like no end! From the Cops to the other homeless, the small boys and girls get an equal share of abuse! You want to pain that picture?

And About the Painting of that french guy, What if It was his Imagination? What if he hoped to see that and came there and didnt get to see it! He just drew it and went back and told everyone a lie! After all, we didnt Have Google back then did we? :)
Child abuse is present all over the world. In India it is very secretive. I have heard abusive pastors and famous of them all Sai Baba! But in India and rest of the world, it is a sexual deviation. But in North Africa, Middle East and Afghanistan it is widely accepted. Did you check that video I posted? Guys are having a harem of young boys.

ejazr

Ambassador
It is not widely "accepted" even in Afghanistan. Ask any Afghan if it is a right thing to do and they will say its not and that its haram. There is no social acceptance around it but only acceptance among criminals.

Infact, being convicted of child abuse in Saudi Arabia is punishable with death (no prison sentences here). I can personally tell you that the most recent execution on this account happened in 2002 if I remember correctly. So yes its treated not only as a deviation but as a crime.

Infact, the Prince would probably be executed for murder in any case if he comes to Saudi Arabia. He would probably end up seeking asylum in UK after this.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Everything said and done, why should the prince be hanged for being gay? and not a murderer?

Secondly, I have found no evidence produced online by any authority that he murdered his manservant or sex-partner, accept his punching escapade in the elevator, so how is he guilty of murder?

Lets assume that he did kill his sex-partner, that does not mean he had an intent to kill him? or he could have been killed during some type of tying up-sex-game played by gay men or pure accident or un-intentional murder?

The point is why would a multi-millionaire Prince KILL his partner when he can change him at a drop of his hat or get him killed by any hitman of his choice?

Just a view after doing some research, this whole scandal could be a result of family fued, I need to look into his family details (tree) and Would update you guys on that, till then carry on your discussion on sexual preferences of different regions. :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Everything said and done, why should the prince be hanged for being gay? and not a murderer?

Secondly, I have found no evidence produced online by any authority that he murdered his manservant or sex-partner, accept his punching escapade in the elevator, so how is he guilty of murder?

Lets assume that he did kill his sex-partner, that does not mean he had an intent to kill him? or he could have been killed during some type of tying up-sex-game played by gay men or pure accident or un-intentional murder?

The point is why would a multi-millionaire Prince KILL his partner when he can change him at a drop of his hat or get him killed by any hitman of his choice?

Just a view after doing some research, this whole scandal could be a result of family fued, I need to look into his family details (tree) and Would update you guys on that, till then carry on your discussion on sexual preferences of different regions. :)
You are speaking so, because You are thinking the Wealthy Arabs are like your Wealthy Western Counterparts! :)

Nope, its a whole different world! To Kill is a non issue for these folks but to torture is the most desired thing. This guy might have died due to torture. Havent you seen the Video of an Emirati Prince driving his car over an Afghani Businessman?

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You are speaking so, because You are thinking the Wealthy Arabs are like your Wealthy Western Counterparts! :)

Nope, its a whole different world! To Kill is a non issue for these folks but to torture is the most desired thing. This guy might have died due to torture. Havent you seen the Video of an Emirati Prince driving his car over an Afghani Businessman?
Fine, even if I believe what you have mentioned, is there any evidence that the Prince we are talking about was a sadist or he had been involved in sadistic rituals in the past? No evidence or a single statement has been issued by anyone that the victim was tortured (yes he did have bruises on the face and chest and we know the reason could be something like those girlish punches in the elevator). Furthermore, its important that the victims autopsy report should be made public, so that the whole truth comes out. Till then this could be an accident or a ploy.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nothing wrong in the poor Saudi being gay.

Their interaction with females in Saudi Arabia is only within the family and sexual advance within would be blasphemous.

There is no bar on male meeting men.

Biological impulses can attract a person to another who looks like a woman.

So, what could this poor man, in such a cloistered society do?

He is more sinned against than sinning!

Thank Heavens, we live in a liberal country!

So, thank the Lord for small mercies!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Homosexuality of course is prevalent everywhere in the world. I am talking about the open gay culture. Islamc countries were and are more open to an open gay culture. One reason for this could be the oppression and unavailability of women. Like in prisons.

When French Painter Jean-Léon Gérôme travelled to the Middle East, he recorded what he saw in his painting.
http://relaxandhavefun.com/wp-content/Gerome_The_Snake_Charmer.jpg

It was the time of liberal islam before the puritan movement started. I am sure you wouldn't find it in other cultures so openly.
I wonder if that would be kosher when the Koran (which the Muslim take as the only guide to existence and life) categorically forbids homosexuality.

Qur'an (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"
Qur'an (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"
It is a different matter that there is closet homosexuality in Islamic countries. That is more so since there is a strict segregation of genders. Sociological constraint leaving biological needs unfulfilled.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles