Gauhar Khan slapped for wearing UnIslamic dress

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by fyodor, Dec 1, 2014.

1. fyodor

fyodor Regular Member

Mumbai: Model and actor Gauhar Khan was today slapped by an audience member while she was hosting 'India's Raw Star', a reality show, at Film City in suburban Goregaon, police said.
    Gauhar Khan was attacked and threatened by an audience member who said that, "being a Muslim woman, she should not have worn such a short dress", Aarey Colony police said.
    The accused, identified as Mohammed Akil Mallick (24), slapped and touched her inappropriately during the break of the show, but was immediately overpowered by the security guards deployed there, following which the police were notified.

Man turns moral police, slaps Gauhar Khan for 'wearing short dress' - Firstpost

Gauhar left Kushal because he was not muslim, now gauhar gets slapped for not being Muslim enough. So Gauhar, how was your experience of pure Islam?

Mad Indian and maomao like this.
  3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Muslims haev a right to feel offended if Muslim women wear clothes that show their anatomy.

Of course, in a country that professes secularism, it would be wrong to slap anyone for being what they may feel as being an exhibitionist.

But then secularism is a commodity that is basically politically convenient.

brational likes this.
  4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Muslim vs Muslims.......when it's not a Kafir!

5. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Time for Kiss of love in front of all Mosques & mullas.

Organizers of the event will know who is real secular.

Similarly why dont these people(Mohammed Akil Mallick & other so called green brigade) slap sha ruk khan or salman khan for their 6 packs. What about zeenat aman who is marring again at the age of 60 years.

6. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

I posted this in chit chat thread. I ask the same question here that I did over there.

A police complaint was registered by the men present there against the guy as "molestation". How is SLAPPING equal to MOLESTATION ??

7. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

you missed this part of the report, I guess.

8. Kshatriya87

Oh, I didn't read that. But again, it is contradictory.

If he touched her inappropriately, why would he slap her for wearing "so and so" dress? If he slapped her for wearing that dress, why would he touch her inappropriately?

I think the touching part was added by the crew members as a lie so they could put him behind bars as a revenge.

9. genius

genius Regular Member

It is curious how both Hindu and Muslim fanatics only impose their views upon women. They wouldn't have the guts to tell men to give up western clothing and wear dhoti. But they have the nerve to tell women what to wear.

PrashantAzazel likes this.
  10. brational

brational Regular Member

Indian Muslims do not wear Dhotis, you can try convincing them. Hindus have no problem wearing Dhoti.:confused:

11. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Ahh now you have started talking against muslim!!

Why are you including Hindus here, it is between muslim actress & muslim mullah named Mohammed Akil Mallick, why the heck are you including Hindus here.

maomao likes this.
  12. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Lets not add personal 'thinking' to counter 'reporting'. However, there should some kind of image or video available, also other audience views would be there. So, cops would have ample no. of witnesses for their task.

Also, cannot the male chauvinist mentality which makes a crazy person to slap a woman, make him to molest her however briefly?'

Mad Indian likes this.
  13. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

@Kshatriya87, the mentality of such people is that it is perfectly ok to molest or even rape such 'loose women' who have 'bad character'. If you remember, there was a video of a PETA member - a young Muslim girl - who was trying to stage a small procession calling for bloodless Eid in MP (I think Indore). The Muslim mob was so infuriated at even hearing such a suggestion - they immediately set upon the hapless young Muslim girl, and almost lynched her. They would have succeeded, had the police not protected her.

I mention this incident because, during the mob attack on the girl, elderly burkha-clad Muslim women were heard shouting, "Iska Balatkaar karo - is ladki ka rape karo" (rape that girl, rape her). They were exhorting the men in the mob to rape the young Muslim girl.

The point is, according to such people, molestation and rape are the best ways to "punish" a woman. This chap who slapped Gauhar Khan has the same sort of mentality. He probably thought he would "punish" her by touching her inappropriately and molesting her. Nothing new in this attitude.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  14. genius

genius Regular Member

Didn't this happen in Honey Singh's concert ... and Honey Singh glorifies sexual assault against women? These women who wax lyrical on women's rights don't mind spending time with a guy who writes lyrics glorifying sexual assault? Irony much?

15. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I am sure someone would object if the dhoti displayed the family crown jewels.

Have you worn a dhoti?

I take it that you wear kurtas that comes nearly to your ankle and you expose your ankle a lot as deemed as the uniform.

That you are an unread person is so obvious.

Keep in touch with the news and you will not appear illiterate and unwashed.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    TrueSpirit1 and mikhail like this.
  16. Kshatriya87

You illiterate freak, Hindu and Muslim fanatics cannot be compared. Get that through your thick skull. From next time onwards, I would like to see your comments based on the current given topic and not comparing Hindus with muslims all the time.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  17. Kshatriya87

That's just downright sad. How extreme these people can be when threatened to change a simple ritual from their religion.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  18. Ashutosh Lokhande

Ashutosh Lokhande Senior Member Senior Member

would be nice if you could post some credible source.