Gau rakshak dal Punjab

Rahul92

Respect and protect cows

Last edited by a moderator:

blank_quest

Country flag
This is barbaric. Though as a Hindu they should expect the respect for cows but beating the bush out is not the right solution.Like this India and Pakistan will have no difference. Who ever want to prove something must prove the point in a literate way.

Rahul92

This is barbaric. Though as a Hindu they should expect the respect for cows but beating the bush out is not the right solution.Like this India and Pakistan will have no difference. Who ever want to prove something must prove the point in a literate way.
Yes but the actual situation is these cows are transported to Jammu& Kashmir from various states and it's right they have no right to hit them like that

Rahul92

Even police is scared of them

Rahul92

THE ONLY TRUCK DRIVER SURVIVED

Raj30

https://twitter.com/shivsBHARAT
According to him his father was shot while trying to stop cow trafficing

Shiv " @shivsBHARAT
My father & 3 other BajrangDal activists badly injured/hospitalized aftr cow slaughters's bullets. 1200+ cows saved. Operation continue! #MP

17h S.Ranganathan "@rangats @shivsBHARAT is FIR filed or not ?

Shiv " @shivsBHARAT
@rangats Many cases done. 30 arrested, coward back fired & run away in jungles when our ppl dealing with police. not to worry will get all.

Tronic

Even police is scared of them
Police isn't scared of them. Those turbaned ak-47 gunmen you see with that guy are policemen themselves. This just how things work in Punjab.. Every landi puchi gets gunmen..

Tronic

By the way, Cows on Punjab's roads used to be a big headache, but now they have totally disappeared. When I asked people what happened, people told me that Hindu organizations such as RSS had started to take them to protected "cow centers" around the state, and off the roads. I found that to be something really constructive the RSS had done since demands had really started to grow in Punjab for cow slaughter. Kills two birds with one stone.

parijataka

Country flag
By the way, Cows on Punjab's roads used to be a big headache, but now they have totally disappeared. When I asked people what happened, people told me that Hindu organizations such as RSS had started to take them to protected "cow centers" around the state, and off the roads. I found that to be something really constructive the RSS had done since demands had really started to grow in Punjab for cow slaughter. Kills two birds with one stone.

@Tronic what is the position of Sikhism on beef eating ? Hindus consider cows sacred and Jains support go raksha as they are 100% vegetarians and oppose violence of any kind.

Tronic

@Tronic what is the position of Sikhism on beef eating ? Hindus consider cows sacred and Jains support go raksha as they are 100% vegetarians and oppose violence of any kind.
Sikhism doesn't distinguish between different animals. The position is basically that killing all defenceless animals is wrong so it should be avoided, but if meat must be eaten, than the animal should be killed as quickly as possible and not made to suffer, i.e., Jhatka meat. There is nothing in Sikhism against beef.

parijataka

Country flag
The first cow protection movement started in Punjab incidentally.

Protection Movement

Historians argue that the symbol of the cow was used as a means of mobilizing Hindus. In the 1870s, cow protection movements spread rapidly in the Punjab, the North-West provinces, Awadh and Rohilkhand. Arya Samaj had a tremendous role in skillfully converting this sentiment into a national movement. Vijaypal Baghel has been dedicating to save cow and conducting a mass movement in the northern India.

The first Gaurakshini sabha (cow protection society) was established in the Punjab in 1882.The movement spread rapidly all over North India and to Bengal, Bombay, Madras and other central provinces. The organization rescued wandering cows and reclaimed them to groom them in places called gaushalas (cow refuges). Charitable networks developed all through North India to collect rice from individuals, pool the contributions, and re-sell them to fund the gaushalas. Signatures, up to 350,000 in some places, were collected to demand a ban on cow sacrifice.

average american

To the average american something seems real weird about kids going hungary and delicious steaks walking around.

average american

Kids can go to hungary or sweden.

But Budapest is the better city. nothing weird in that if kids stay on safer sides.. away from those brothels .
Does that make some kind of sense to you.?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles