Future of Greater Pashtunistan

Kharavela

Country flag
Been hearing same propaganda over and over again yet Pakistan is getting stronger and stronger every day.
You must have forgotten 1971. Let me remind you there was a part of Bakistan to the east of India. Now that land is called Bangladesh.

Just think, if a lady Prime Minister of India can make this happen to Bakistan, what present Prime Minister Narendra "56 inch ki Chhati" Modi can do !!

Regarding the marked part of your post, How come Bakistan is getting stronger & stronger every day ? By begging from USA or China ?? Bakistan neither can afford to build nor purchase (1) Aircraft Carrier (2) SSBN / SSGN / SSN (3) Fighter Aircraft of 4+ generation. So how egzaktly it is getting stronger & stronger ??

Isn't this true, Without donation from other countries, Economy of Bakistan can not sustain for one month ?? Military budget of Bakistan is $ 7.7 billion for 2015-16 and for your information, more than 10 individuals of India possess more than that figure. Source: http://www.forbes.com/india-billionaires/

Neo

Substandard post, not worth replying.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Neither Pashtunistan nor Pakistan has any future as they are suffering from extremist-Islamic-syndrome. Not only they, but Afghanistan and the whole middle east will go to the dogs in the future, since they will keep fighting each other or with non-Muslims.

thethinker

Country flag
Persecuted Ahmadiyya Muslims to boycott local government polls

The Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya Pakistan (JA) will not partake in the forthcoming local government polls to register its protest against what it calls the step-motherly conduct of the state towards it. These elections but separate electorates only for Ahmadis, says a press release. It is strange that Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus and Christians are included in one electoral roll and only Ahmadis are registered in a separate list.

This not only makes them vulnerable to the target killing but is also a burden on their conscience to vote on condition of denying to be the followers of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Rabwah, the Pakistan headquarters of the JA, the largest conglomeration of Ahmadis in the nation, has the status of a municipal committee composed of a dozen wards in the forthcoming elections. Not a sole Ahmadi is contesting the elections. A candidate would need less than 200 votes to emerge victorious in Rabwah (Chenab Nagar) due to this. Sibtain Shah, an independent candidate aspiring to become the Ward- 11 general councillor, told the media that he had been the area’s Nazim once and a councillor twice. He said the number of registered voters in the ward stood at 1,350.

Read more at: https://www.rabwah.net/persecuted-ahmadiyya-muslims-to-boycott-local-government-polls/

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
but the freedom struggle came from the populace not just the leaders. Sindhi, punjabi, pashtun, ballochi and kashmiri stood united and created Pakistan.
Wrong!

1. It was not a freedom struggle but Partition struggle. But I am happy since religious nut-jobs who reinvented Islamic Terrorism got away from India.

2. Kashmiri ?? seriously ? You attacked Kashmir which then accepted and acceded to India.

only Ahmadis are registered in a separate list.
This not only makes them vulnerable to the target killing but is also a burden on their conscience to vote on condition of denying to be the followers of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
As you sow so shall you reap ! :lol:

raja696

Substandard post, not worth replying.
Neo I am great fan of you... How to deny every fact? I am intrigued to know the formula, bakistan induces in every person in its land. :):smash::yo::tongue2:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Neo I am great fan of you... How to deny every fact? I am intrigued to know the formula, bakistan induces in every person in its land. :):smash::yo::tongue2:
Every time he doesn't have a reply to your post, he names you or the post a troll. And then walks away.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles