Fueled by immigration, Hinduism becomes fourth-largest faith in US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That is already known, but how can this knowledge save us ? We will need some action not just knowledge to save us. What is that action?
You know it but you still keep chanting 'Sarv dharm sambhav'. So stop chanting it is the first step!

Rashna

Country flag
This is why i was asking u how many people actually practice sarva dharma sambhav. A few might say they do but deep inside the psyche the lines are very clearly drawn out. Then again not everyone will express this by means fair and foul. So this chant could well be hypocrisy and nothing more.
QUOTE="Sakal Gharelu Ustad, post: 1036341, member: 11094"]You know it but you still keep chanting 'Sarv dharm sambhav'. So stop chanting it is the first step![/QUOTE]

Rashna

Country flag
Fodder for Dr.Naik @VivekShah and @Sakal Gharelu Ustad
There are more agnostics and atheists in USA than there are Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims. The Unaffiliated (religious "nones") are 22.8% of the population.
Dr. Naik u said somewhere to look at the Jews pop and i am looking and i am not impressed by these figures.
You also said that religion is here to stay and loss of belief is not growing.
There has been no significant immigration of Jews to US in the last 50 years, yet look at their percentage of the population, only recently is the percentage falling down due to high Muslim TFR. Look at the census records, I don't have time to quote things that are easily available.

Religions

Explore religious groups in the U.S. by tradition, family and denomination

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Rashna @Rowdy No point arguing with Christians @Ray of course the Muslah will support them.

I don't see where I threatened rape, and I don't want AIDS so I wouldn't sleep with Christian monkey like her, even if she begged.

@VivekShah You continue here, these people have already converted. Fact is, a Hindu with an inferiority complex that actively spreads it is not a Hindu with an inferiority complex; that person is a Christian, even if they say 'Muslim' fact is Brits have hijacked Wahhabi cult for last 150 years so Christians control ISLAM.

--
Saam, Daan, Dand, Bhed. Where muslims/christians could not use Danda they use Bhed/Division. That is obvious, does the proportion matter?

When even one is converted by Bhed is it not as much a crime as by Dand??

And as far as my way vs high way. Hindus have forgotten the collective memory of wars with Asurs, aka a Dharam Yudh.

The All Dharam Same is relaly All Panth Same, and is for Native Bharati Philosophies only i.e Sikh, Budh, Jain, Vaish, Shaiv, Devi, etc.

@Rashna @Rowdy Bye Christians. :)

Atheist, Agnostic, all Isms are Christianity. That is fact, look at it more as if someone said I am becoming x Indian philosophy that person would be in some terms 'an Indian'.

Now when you convert to a western philosophy, i.e

Hindu Ism
Sikh Ism
Athe Ism
Femin Ism

You are a Christian, aka w.e Israelite, American, British, etc.

Not much difference since the Abrahamic philosophies, not just Islam dull the mind and make the person a dull, senseless, brainwashed zombie.

There is more cultural difference and diversity, i.e difference in thought, method of worship, practice of faith between two villages in a district

Than between Saudi Arabia's Mecca and London, England, UK.

You can say prove this or that, but actual Dharmic followers will understand this, and like I said no point arguing or debating with an Abrahamic.

Only thing is, holy crap they must have done some messed up stuff in past lives, to be given such a low birth and position. :) Beyond thinking and perception almost, how horrible someone has to/had to have been, to be given a position that has less consciousness than even a single cockroach. The comparison insults the cockroach, and I mean this sincerely no hyperbole. I don't know why you melech think you can conquer Bharat, but w.e Agni, Prithvi, w.e and Ghatak will teach you. xD

Later, @Ray :D

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ||ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||

Last edited:

VivekShah

I think @Rashna is arguing for the sake of arguing. Her knowledge is limited in all aspects she claims to be an expert in and yet her ego is remarkable for someone with limited intellect @Ray please note she has been calling me Zakir Naik. Those who live by the sword perish by the sword

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hopefully Jat Hindustani will be cooling his heels for long.

Such remarks does not behove a person with good background.

I wouldn't sleep with Christian monkey like her, even if she begged.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think @Rashna is arguing for the sake of arguing. Her knowledge is limited in all aspects she claims to be an expert in and yet her ego is remarkable for someone with limited intellect @Ray please note she has been calling me Zakir Naik. Those who live by the sword perish by the sword
The problem is that one starts and then it snowballs.

The waters become muddy.

However, JH has been on the Watch List.

VivekShah

SuFi Islam is how Islam was spread in india or so they claim.Now u can either believe the spread by sword theory or the milder Sufi spread theory. Which one do u pick? Ironically purists in Islam believe Sufism to be shirk and tainted by Hindu rituals.
Aurangzeb was a Naqshbandi Sufi, Sufis of Bijapur is a good book that breaks the myth Sufis were nonviolent, there is a reason why it was banned in india

Rashna

Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad likened you to dr.naik and i think the likeness is amazing! Even so Dr.Naik is a very respected person in the islamic world so u have no reason to take umbrage. Also do u have some secret connection with this low life scumbag @jatt.hindustani? Because u like his posts and both of u seem very supportive of each other.
Hopefully Jat Hindustani will be cooling his heels for long.
The problem is that one starts and then it snowballs.

The waters become muddy.

However, JH has been on the Watch List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles