From grassland to deep ocean

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Fifteen ethnic Mongolian service women enlisted to North Sea Fleet, Banner reads we gallop form the grass land to the far ocean.
All of them college graduates or current college students.

visit Qingdao DDG

on helipad with fellow soldiers

Signing on a banner

Visit Qingdao DDG

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Great.

Good that the Mongols joining the Navy is so exciting that it is making the news in China.

Our Punjabis, Rajasthanis and Kashmiris who have never seen the sea and have only seen the plains, deserts and mountains and High Altitude are also in our Navy!

And there are those in India who have seen ho mountains or deserts are in the Army.

A great integrator!

Good to see China integrating their people.

Any Tibetans and Uighurs?

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Great.

Good that the Mongols joining the Navy is so exciting that it is making the news in China.

Our Punjabis, Rajasthanis and Kashmiris who have never seen the sea and have only seen the plains, deserts and mountains and High Altitude are also in our Navy!

And there are those in India who have seen ho mountains or deserts are in the Army.

A great integrator!

Good to see China integrating their people.

Any Tibetans and Uighurs?
Countless.

Uighur, He looks like a Van Diesel. haha

Tibetan

many of them served on Liaoning

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can we know the numbers beyond countless?

I am sure there would have been countless Mongols in service of the Motherland or Fatherland.

So,why this sudden info blitz?

I ask because you do not show such recruitment drive of Hans, as if it was some extraordinary miracle.

What is the aim of this thread?

Is recruiting Mongols something that is extraordinary and was not done before?

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can we know the numbers beyond countless?

I am sure there would have been countless Mongols in service of the Motherland or Fatherland.

So,why this sudden info blitz?
why? you want to know the actual number of minority personnel served in our military? what are you? an Indian spy?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
why? you want to know the actual number of minority personnel served in our military? what are you? an Indian spy?
I don't want to know of how many are in Chinese military.

It is all available. It is hardly the task of a spy.

I am only interested in the minorities number since you have showcased it as if some extraordinary happening has occurred.

Recruitment is a natural process and is hardly extraordinary.

That is why I wondered as to why you wanted to showcase Mongol being recruited.

You or some other poster of China has never showcased how many Han have been recruited.

And so my wonderment!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@ Cinoti,

What is the aim of this thread?

What are you showcasing this time?

satish007

cinoti, you are cir enhanced version, cir has few own points, mostly copy and paste, but you are so knowledgable, you have own idea, you know a lot about India and military, and you English is very good, you are also a good debater , forum is lucky to have you. you should not just a regular member, they should give you a title.
Are you professional 50 cents? I never saw a real one before. I am not a ass kisser, but now I am your fans.
No affense , Mod, can you give ciniti a title such as professional 50 cents or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray

huaxia rox

more or less....just like those deployed in tibet who are not tibetan would also suffer the lack of oxygen but to defend the country there is no better way to steer clear of doing this......but after several times you would get used to the situation even entirely.....

this tibetan soldier has been deployed in nansha islands 6 times.....i think he has overcome the oxygen issue...

huaxia rox

uygur soldier of armed police technically not PLA....

uygur PLA veteran sharing exprience with soldiers on how to patrol.....

uygur soldiers in routine trainings......

huaxia rox

birthdays sometimes are celabrited by month in PLA so you got a bunch of men born in the same month to have the same monthly birthday with you...while maybe hans and many other races got some usual ways like having some better dinner to celabrite uygurs like to dance and sing.......

millitary bag will be changed to new style.....

a senior uygur chopper pilot and also a deputy brigade commander...

Gen Saifuddin Azizi may be the best known uygur political and military figure in prc....used to be a vice chairman of the standing committee of NPC...

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Uygur PLA veteran sharing experience with soldiers on how to patrol..

Or giving directions to a whorehouse.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles