From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Author's point stand correct that Sikh's shouldn't support a terrorist.

For the author interfering with India's internal matters may be a no go but I am glad to see the western authors have taken a note of protests happening in western worlds by terrorists sympathiser.

When 'Rajoana' shout pro-Khalistan slogans it recalls back dark days of misery and persecution of Hindus of around 10 years.

Shiv Sena is no entity in Punjab but even if these losers are and are accused of sounding communal then it might be the case but one has to adjudge if they are sounding ultra nationalists or not ? People who weigh protests of Sikhs and Shiv Sena equal should read newspaper and find out how many Sikh mischief mongers have been caught by state police so far.

lemontree

Professional
Their is only 1 side - Justice denied and some Grievance against Government. I agree on that and always supported!
I know Tronic since around 2004, and you should have seen him taking on the online Khalistani supporters.
You don't find them on Indian forums, but there use to be many on overseas based forums spewing rabid anti-Indian propaganda.

We had people like Tronic who shut them up.

Here he is has to put the other point across. Beant Singh did what he had to do in the national interest. But remember that many people at the local level use the old burning issues to polarise votes. If as Indian we cannot understand that then how else will.

Bachchu Yadav

I know Tronic since around 2004, and you should have seen him taking on the online Khalistani supporters.
You don't find them on Indian forums, but there use to be many on overseas based forums spewing rabid anti-Indian propaganda.

We had people like Tronic who shut them up.

Here he is has to put the other point across. Beant Singh did what he had to do in the national interest. But remember that many people at the local level use the old burning issues to polarise votes. If as Indian we cannot understand that then how else will.
Terrorist is a terrorist of what ever religion it has .

Galaxy

Country flag
One of my Sikh friend who lives right next to my home uses "Bindrawala" sticker on his car. I don't know how many times "I had long discussion on this issue". He always glorify Bindrawala, Rajoana and target KPS Gill, baent Singh. He says "Khalistani were terrorist BUT.........and story goes on. He always justify. If they were terrorist, Chapter closed! Why to justify ? Well, I don't think he is Anti-Indian or even Anti-Hindu (may be because he is my friend) but his ideology and the way he glorifies is similar to that. Ironically, I don't see any other Sikh in my colony does the same. Many don't even care anymore and busy with their daily life.

So, what I feel is some people are brainwashed with that "Victim mentality" and somehow they do support such radical element not openly. Although, They are minority group and majority of Sikhs don't support that but only have issue of "denial of Justice of 84 riot" which is actually correct and i agree on that.

Last edited:

panduranghari

One of my Sikh friend who lives right next to my home use "Bindrawala" sticker on his car. I don't know how many times "I had long discussion on this issue". He always glorify Bindrawala, Rajoana and target KPS Gill, baent Singh. He says "Khalistani were terrorist BUT.........and story goes on. He always justify. If they were terrorist, Chapter closed! Why to justify ? Well, I don't think he is Anti-Indian or even Anti-Hindu (may be because he is my friend) but his ideology and the way he glorifies is similar to that. Ironically, I don't see any other Sikh in my colony does the same. Many don't even care anymore and busy with their daily life.

So, what I feel is some people are brainwashed with that "Victim mentality" and somehow they do support such radical element not openly. Although, They are minority group and majority of Sikhs don't support that but only have issue of "denial of Justice of 84 riot" which is actually correct and agree!!
As a generalisation, NRI's or Indian origin people who now live overseas on a foreign passport love to pass judgement on India and its conditions. Its easy, peasy lemon squeesy. Even I am doing this day in day out.

Being an arm chair extremist or a politician or a general is easy.

Galaxy

Country flag
As a generalisation, NRI's or Indian origin people who now live overseas on a foreign passport love to pass judgement on India and its conditions. Its easy, peasy lemon squeesy. Even I am doing this day in day out.

Being an arm chair extremist or a politician or a general is easy.
Actually the real problem is Sikhs living abroad. They are real culprits who are feeding propaganda to Indian masses. They don't even have any connection with ground realities but just making non-sense protest all over in Canada/UK. I actually didn't knew the intensity before i visited some of the Sikhi forum. They even bring Paki to shame in conspiracy theory, victim mentality and religious thing. I don't understand why they blame Hindu or any Hindu Group which has negligible presence in Punjab ? They are the one who financing such groups operating in India too.

GoI should banned all such website/forums/social networking pages/groups which are doing Anti-India propaganda since very long time.

Last edited:

Bachchu Yadav

One of my Sikh friend who lives right next to my home uses "Bindrawala" sticker on his car. I don't know how many times "I had long discussion on this issue". He always glorify Bindrawala, Rajoana and target KPS Gill, baent Singh. He says "Khalistani were terrorist BUT.........and story goes on. He always justify. If they were terrorist, Chapter closed! Why to justify ? Well, I don't think he is Anti-Indian or even Anti-Hindu (may be because he is my friend) but his ideology and the way he glorifies is similar to that. Ironically, I don't see any other Sikh in my colony does the same. Many don't even care anymore and busy with their daily life.

So, what I feel is some people are brainwashed with that "Victim mentality" and somehow they do support such radical element not openly. Although, They are minority group and majority of Sikhs don't support that but only have issue of "denial of Justice of 84 riot" which is actually correct and i agree on that.
Man some Sikh have superiority complex . They live in their world which is very irritating .Concept of one Nation is defeated if one community says they are superior to other.

Bachchu Yadav

Actually the real problem is Sikhs living abroad. They are real culprits who are feeding propaganda to Indian masses. They don't even have any connection with ground realities but just making non-sense protest all over in Canada/UK. I actually didn't knew the intensity before i visited some of the Sikhi forum. They even bring Paki to shame in conspiracy theory, victim mentality and religious thing. I don't understand why they blame Hindu or any Hindu Group which has negligible presence in Punjab ? They are the one who financing such groups operating in India too.

GoI should banned all such website/forums/social networking pages/groups which are doing Anti-India propaganda since very long time.
We need a ruthless leader like Narendra Modi , who can bring whole Indian society to one platform. None is higher or lower but only merit will decide.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
LOL. I don't have interest to Join BJP. Although, I do have some political connection!!

I am not a blind supporter of BJP but i do support RSS. That is the reason, I support BJP sometime. I am not like the one who hide behind bushes and support Congress and continue their Anti-RSS propaganda by trying to pretend neutral. What i think and feel as per my knowledge, I say openly :)

You can call me that I do defend Pro-Saffron and expose people/topic on DFI which is predominately Anti-RSS forum!!
If anyone looks at DFI they will call it an RSS mouth piece.
Heck some one called me an RSS pracharak sometime back because of it!!

Galaxy

Country flag
Man some Sikh have superiority complex . They live in their world which is very irritating .Concept of one Nation is defeated if one community says they are superior to other.
No, I don' agree on that. I am living with Sikhs since decade and i can say with full conviction :)

Galaxy

Country flag
It's shocking. :shocked:

I think Pro-RSS are minority on DFI :( Hence, Some reservation is needed. Most of the members including most of the Star / Mod / Admin / Professional are Anti-RSS. :sad:

panduranghari

I am a fully paid up member of RSS like my father before me and his father before him. And I find no shame in saying so. IMO there are very few organisations in India who really, at the heart, want India to do well. For RSS, India comes first then everything else. Media portrays it differently, is not RSS's fault.

Bachchu Yadav

It's shocking. :shocked:

I think Pro-RSS are minority on DFI :( Hence, Some reservation is needed. Most of the members including most of the Star / Mod / Admin / Professional are Anti-RSS. :sad:
RSS is a group of bunch of idiots who want to resurrect a dead horse (Hindutva) ! And yeah As soon as possible .

Galaxy

Country flag
RSS is a group of bunch of idiots who want to resurrect a dead horse (Hindutva) ! And yeah As soon as possible .
In previous post, You said you support MODI. He was the only BJP CM who was RSS state chief before he become CM. Modi is of the best CM of the country. May be, He will become the most influentail person in the world as per TIME magazine. Already at No. 1 :)

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2107952_2107953_2109997,00.html

RSS and it's 100's of wing has close to 30 Million cadres. Largest social group in the world AFAIK. It's impossible to control or take responsibility of each and every cadres. Some bad apple doesn't make bad orchid!

Last edited:

Bachchu Yadav

In previous post, You said you support MODI. He was the only BJP CM who was RSS state chief before he become CM. Modi is of the best CM of the country. May be, He will become the most influentail person in the world as per TIME magazine. Already at No. 1 :)

Narendra Modi - 2012 TIME 100 Poll: Vote for Nominees Now! - TIME

RSS and it's 100's of wing has close to 30 Million cadres. It's impossible to control each and every cadres. Some bad apple doesn't make bad orchid!
I support Modi for his work . But I oppose RSS which become a forum for Brahminical Rule.

Galaxy

Country flag
I support Modi for his work . But I oppose RSS which become a forum for Brahminical Rule.
Well, That is untrue. Most of the RSS leaders are not Brahmin.

If Brahmin is what matters then MODI who is OBC would not remained CM of Gujarat even at the cost of Vajpayee. RSS supported MODI and was ready to sacrifice Vajpayee government in 2002.

As far as Brahman leadership, Well Congress and Left are full of Brahmin leaders.

we will discuss in some different thread. :)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

The societies are full of paradoxes, Hindus have no objection if someone puts a sticker of Bhindrawala or treat him as an idol in Punjab. But their is a threshold to every thing, people react in a certain way depending on their numbers when the threshold is crossed.

Here Hindus are going to see Sikh community with suspicion for mass protesting to save a person who still shouts pro-Khalistan slogans. He hated Beant Singh because he was responsible for killing hundreds of innocent youths, he might have witnessed that violence. He took his revenge (fair enough) knowing its repercussions but why there is need for him to disown his own state and call for secessionist movement.

Sikhs demands for Justice and seeing this hanging vis a vis no justice to 1984 riots is well justified but then they shouldn't complaint or call a section society traitors to their cause if the same doesn't agree with them. Things can be done within the frame work of entrusting upon this state and its institutions. Why scare and bully coexistent mates and create a hostile communal environment ?

If the aim was to save that person for some good reasons and we all know without protests it wasn't possible given the sudden impulse near his hanging. But still it could have been done way better by Govt. of Punjab in power by passing a resolution in Punjab assembly, taking all parties concerned into their confidence, better communication and acting months before his hanging not haphazard, abrupt and awkward like they did.

Sikh can pick their fights on right opportunities and with right excuses. Opportunities to launch an effective protest doesn't come every leap year in democracy like India. Yes one need a great leader to lead which Sikh's hasn't produced yet. Unfortunately even Hindus haven't yet made such a leader who can fight for their cause because Sikhs do not have their say in the centre which matters a lot and its highly unlikely they would ever have.

Kashmiri Pandits were lucky to have 'Hind de Chadaar' (Shield of India) Sri Guru Teg Bhadur Sahib to fight for their cause and sacrifice his life for the same but Hindus are coward enough not to help them till today. I am sorry to for going off topic in my last line and daring to write the name of a religious personality of incomparable status. I am too emotional and heavy writing the same.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually, Now I don't need to post. There are so many people who are doing what i use to do earlier. :)

That is the reason, I almost left the forum. Thankfully, Many people replaced me on DFI and my work is done now!!
So you were here to spread propaganda all along isn't it?

May be "pollute" minds with your propaganda and create hate.

Bachchu Yadav

The societies are full of paradoxes, Hindus have no objection if someone puts a sticker of Bhindrawala or treat him as an idol in Punjab. But their is a threshold to every thing, people react in a certain way depending on their numbers when the threshold is crossed.

Here Hindus are going to see Sikh community with suspicion for mass protesting to save a person who still shouts pro-Khalistan slogans. He hated Beant Singh because he was responsible for killing hundreds of innocent youths, he might have witnessed that violence. He took his revenge (fair enough) knowing its repercussions but why there is need for him to disown his own state and call for secessionist movement.

Sikhs demands for Justice and seeing this hanging vis a vis no justice to 1984 riots is well justified but then they shouldn't complaint or call a section society traitors to their cause if the same doesn't agree with them. Things can be done within the frame work of entrusting upon this state and its institutions. Why scare and bully coexistent mates and create a hostile communal environment ?

If the aim was to save that person for some good reasons and we all know without protests it wasn't possible given the sudden impulse near his hanging. But still it could have been done way better by Govt. of Punjab in power by passing a resolution in Punjab assembly, taking all parties concerned into their confidence, better communication and acting months before his hanging not haphazard, abrupt and awkward like they did.

Sikh can pick their fights on right opportunities and with right excuses. Opportunities to launch an effective protest doesn't come every leap year in democracy like India. Yes one need a great leader to lead which Sikh's hasn't produced yet. Unfortunately even Hindus haven't yet made such a leader who can fight for their cause because Sikhs do not have their say in the centre which matters a lot and its highly unlikely they would ever have.

Kashmiri Pandits were lucky to have 'Hind de Chadaar' (Shield of India) Sri Guru Teg Bhadur Sahib to fight for their cause and sacrifice his life for the same but Hindus are coward enough not to help them till today. I am sorry to for going off topic in my last line and daring to write the name of a religious personality of incomparable status. I am too emotional and heavy writing the same.
Bhai mere .. chhota chhota likha karo , Etna bada padane ka man nahi karta :cool2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles