From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They didn't??? :rolleyes: When have they ever stopped asking for justice?
Yeah right, thats why they are voting for CONs:frusty:. Their voting pattern is meaningless if they are wanting justice.

Because;

1.) Everyone wants to move on for a better future.
Contradicting yourself here- will you be ready for moving on without any justice being done to the Anti Sikh riots perpetrators? Can we just say it was just a reaction and misunderstanding of the two communities with faults on both sides and move on? Of course not- you will want justice(so will I) and it wont come cheap and it certainly wont come voting for the perpetrators:facepalm:. Its really stupid to even think about getting justice from the CONs who were themselves involved in the riots in the first place

2.) Because Congress, despite the bad blood, still has a far greater ideological appeal to Sikhs, who by nature are secular, and not right wing, than any other party.
Sikhs are voting to CONs because CONs are secular? WTF- this must be the joke of the year. CONs are worse when it comes to secularity, with respect to BJP. SAD is a Sikh party yeah? So Is not BJP much better than CONs when it is having A Pure Sikh party as its Ally? Secularity is is a useless excuse to vote for CONs. Sorry you are a victim of the bastardied version of the Secularism which has been drilled hard into our heads by the CONs, just like many Indians

Because that's what far right groups do. Your very own Hindu right wing does the exact same spreading propaganda and hatred against other communities. Ironical that only when you are getting the same treatment, it hurts, but you support your own chaps doing it to others. Hypocrisy.
By right wing do you mean who want to protect the interest of their own community? Then are you not a right winger yourself? Has Galaxy or any other right winger here asked for special treatment of Hindus? Of course not- All we ask for is equality of everyone, not withstanding the religion, but that is being termed as a far right demand-thanks to Indian version of Secularism fed to us from the birth by the CONs

It's your own bias which makes you think that way. RSS spreads so much intolerance against independent Sikh beliefs, yet, I have never seen common Sikhs claim Hindus as anti-Sikh, only your beloved RSS.
Yeah right, those blogs out there are all owned by by RSS. That bloke who wrote that blog was a RSS paid agent too:facepalm:

owever, the problem starts when your "RSS Shakhas" go a bit further and start claiming that Sikh Gurus worshiped Hindu dieties, as RSS has printed against Guru Nanak.
Now that is not respecting someone's beliefs, that is trying to enforce your own beliefs onto others.
Look whether you accept it or not- Sikhism did not sprout on its own. It was/is heavily influenced by the Hinduism- just like Buddhism and Jainism being influenced by Hinduism and vice versa. All are from the same group of religions. Hence they are called Dharmic religions , just like Judaism heavily influencing Christianity and Islam(not sure). hence they are called Abrahamic religions. This is what he called as the insecurity of the Sikhs, refusing to accept the role and influence of Hinduism in Sikhism.

From this message, it is quite clear, that some Hindus actually blame the RSS for giving them a bad name!
RSS was demonised by Indira as a bad wrong organisation for her political gains. If you have any reports or articles on RSS involving in Violence, please share, So far, no RSS basher has given me what RSS has done wrong.

And before you get all tight on the video of the title, "Sikh nation", that video is not uploaded by a Sikh but the same Hindu chap on his youtube channel. "Sikh nation" does not always mean geographical Khalistan, but is also often used to say "Sikh quam" in English; and I am sure this Hindu brother used it in the same sense; before you jump on even him for being anti-national. He is only anti-RSS, not anti-national. :laugh:
Again- most of the CONs are Hindus now they are anti nationals to me :fyeah: . And the same CONs, responsible for the bastardisation of the word Secularism are also Hindus. This fellow might be another victim of the Brainwashed Hindu thinking RSS is a terrorist organisation. Any way, i dont want to defend RSS for its activities, without knowing what it has done first. Now tell me what it has done? Give me the Links. If i find them to be genuine, then i will stop supporting the RSS :fyeah: . I have asked so many here, but no one has given me one. Lets see if you can.

Tronic

Another typical "Victim card mentality"
Hardly.

I'm merely pointing out the bone of contention against the Hindu right wing; your beloved RSS chaps mean absolutely zilch to me, for me to be playing any "victim card" here.

Anti-National are those who want/wanted to break the country. Like Khalistani, SIMI, IM, Maoist, ULFA, NE terrorist groups, etc. !!
Maoists aren't a separatist movement genius. They wish to overthrow the current Indian system and establish communist rule.

Don't mix Rightist political ideology with separatist movement!!

One wishes to secede to pursue their aims, while the other wishes to subdue a large portion of Indians to pursue their aims. Same difference. Oh, and again, before you bring up the BJP again, they are centre-rightist, therefore able to find some balance; not full on right like your beloved RSS.

Galaxy

Country flag
Because Congress, despite the bad blood, still has a far greater ideological appeal to Sikhs, who by nature are secular, and not right wing, than any other party.
Great to know your knowledge!! I can write a page to prove CONGRESS is communal party and ANTI-SIKH/MUSLIMS. Never bet me on that. But Won't do, because that would be one of the most kiddish thing to do!!

Hypocrisy is at its best!!

Keep proving your ignorance again and again. It helps others!!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The effort put in by Galaxy is so intense that I think he may be looking forward to a BJP General Secretary's post or may be Shakha Pramukh of RSS. :rofl:

Galaxy

Country flag
The effort put in by Galaxy is so intense that I think he may be looking forward to a BJP General Secretary's post or may be Shakha Pramukh of RSS. :rofl:
LOL. I don't have interest to Join BJP. Although, I do have some political connection!!

I am not a blind supporter of BJP but i do support RSS. That is the reason, I support BJP sometime. I am not like the one who hide behind bushes and support Congress and continue their Anti-RSS propaganda by trying to pretend neutral. What i think and feel as per my knowledge, I say openly :)

You can call me that I do defend Pro-Saffron and expose people/topic on DFI which is predominately Anti-RSS forum!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KS

Iamanidiot

Or a cunniglus with the nether regions of his neighbours cow

Tronic

Yeah right, thats why they are voting for CONs:frusty:. Their voting pattern is meaningless if they are wanting justice.

Contradicting yourself here- will you be ready for moving on without any justice being done to the Anti Sikh riots perpetrators? Can we just say it was just a reaction and misunderstanding of the two communities with faults on both sides and move on? Of course not- you will want justice(so will I) and it wont come cheap and it certainly wont come voting for the perpetrators:facepalm:. Its really stupid to even think about getting justice from the CONs who were themselves involved in the riots in the first place

Sikhs are voting to CONs because CONs are secular? WTF- this must be the joke of the year. CONs are worse when it comes to secularity, with respect to BJP. SAD is a Sikh party yeah? So Is not BJP much better than CONs when it is having A Pure Sikh party as its Ally? Secularity is is a useless excuse to vote for CONs. Sorry you are a victim of the bastardied version of the Secularism which has been drilled hard into our heads by the CONs, just like many Indians]
Yeah, let's all vote BJP. :laugh:

The election campaign never ends!

By right wing do you mean who want to protect the interest of their own community? Then are you not a right winger yourself?
I'm not right wing, so I'm not buying this sugarcoated definition of right wing.

Has Galaxy or any other right winger here asked for special treatment of Hindus? Of course not- All we ask for is equality of everyone, not withstanding the religion, but that is being termed as a far right demand-thanks to Indian version of Secularism fed to us from the birth by the CONs
That hasn't been portrayed so far on this thread. I can only respond to what I see.

Yeah right, those blogs out there are all owned by by RSS. That bloke who wrote that blog was a RSS paid agent too:facepalm:
What blogs?

Look whether you accept it or not- Sikhism did not sprout on its own. It was/is heavily influenced by the Hinduism- just like Buddhism and Jainism being influenced by Hinduism and vice versa. All are from the same group of religions. Hence they are called Dharmic religions , just like Judaism heavily influencing Christianity and Islam(not sure). hence they are called Abrahamic religions.
This is what he called as the insecurity of the Sikhs, refusing to accept the role and influence of Hinduism in Sikhism.
No, rather, it looks more like insecurity of some right wing Hindus in repeatedly checking that Sikhs conform to this. Otherwise, to prop that up is so pointless; Dharma is merely a philosophy found in Indic religions, which again differs between Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism. Go and study the various concepts of Dharma instead of trying to copy the "Abrahamic" grouping.

RSS was demonised by Indira as a bad wrong organisation for her political gains. If you have any reports or articles on RSS involving in Violence, please share, So far, no RSS basher has given me what RSS has done wrong.

]Again- most of the CONs are Hindus now they are anti nationals to me :fyeah: . And the same CONs, responsible for the bastardisation of the word Secularism are also Hindus. This fellow might be another victim of the Brainwashed Hindu thinking RSS is a terrorist organisation. Any way, i dont want to defend RSS for its activities, without knowing what it has done first. Now tell me what it has done? Give me the Links. If i find them to be genuine, then i will stop supporting the RSS :fyeah: . I have asked so many here, but no one has given me one. Lets see if you can.
You'll never find any "genuine" link against the chaps you admire so much. ;) Enough links have already been posted, help yourself.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Or a cunniglus with the nether regions of his neighbours cow
oh please stop your RSS hate. We are doing more harm than good by voting to CONs for one reason or the other, and in your case RSS hate. As i asked give links to prove that RSS is bad.

Iamanidiot

oh please stop your RSS hate. We are doing more harm than good by voting to CONs for one reason or the other, and in your case RSS hate. As i asked give links to prove that RSS is bad.
MI you want links to prove crap is crap?

Tronic

Great to know your knowledge!! I can write a page to prove CONGRESS is communal party and ANTI-SIKH/MUSLIMS. Never bet me on that. But Won't do, because that would be one of the most kiddish thing to do!!

Hypocrisy is at its best!!

Keep proving your ignorance again and again. It helps others!!
Let's face it man, what other choice do they have? BJP? :laugh:

Galaxy

Country flag
MI you want links to prove crap is crap?
You have problem with everyone. That is the problem. few days back you said "###ing Kannadigas. You have problem with Bengali people. Then COW Belt (North Indian), Then Brahmins, then Marathi Brahmins......Rajputs......and don't know what more....

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Let's face it man, what other choice do they have? BJP? :laugh:
Forgot about BJP. You said Congress is ideologically Pro-Sikh and secular by nature which proves your knowledge and intention!!

plugwater

Yesterday it was Amitkrit, today is Galaxy. DFI is getting better day by day :)

Bachchu Yadav

No body like other's religion and Hindu is not exception , Anti islam is more pronounce than Anti-hindu.

Galaxy

Country flag
Yesterday it was Amitkrit, today is Galaxy. DFI is getting better day by day :)
Actually, Now I don't need to post. There are so many people who are doing what i use to do earlier. :)

That is the reason, I almost left the forum. Thankfully, Many people replaced me on DFI and my work is done now!!

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

Actually, Now I don't need to post. There are so many people who are doing what i use to do earlier. :)

That is the reason, I almost left the forum. Thankfully, Many people replaced me on DFI and my work is done now!!
Become Pink and become Shaheed then

Tronic

Forgot about BJP. You said Congress is ideologically Pro-Sikh and secular by nature which proves your knowledge and intention!!
That's BS bro. I never said that.

At first I thought it was your biases at play, however, now I'm beginning to think that you must have a very poor command over the English language, and are simply failing to grasp the posts.

This:

Because Congress, despite the bad blood, still has a far greater ideological appeal to Sikhs, who by nature are secular, and not right wing, than any other party.
does not articulate into "Congress is ideologically pro-Sikh and secular by nature". :laugh: (Infact, it's beyond me how you can be "Pro-Sikh" and "secular" at the same time).

Let me break it down for you;

This post does not say that Congress is "pro-Sikh", nor does it say Congress is "secular".

It says, Sikhs have a greater ideological appeal to Congress, because they are not Right wing, and by nature, the Sikhs are secular.

Easier to understand? Or still lost?

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Become Pink and become Shaheed then
See, I don't even hesitate to accuse anyone that includes STAR and Mod/Admin. Why don't you send EMAIL/PM to your Admin/Mod friend to do so ? I don't think, i have friendly relation with most of them :( They can ban me. I don't think it will make any difference to me :)

I left PDF/IDF, then many other forums and very less active on DFI now. Almost all forum after spending lots of time. My Intention was/is never to become permanent member. My intention was always to present the ideology and facts as per my knowledge in short spam of time. Once I complete, I become less active. BTW, FB and Twitter is more than enough for me. It serves my purpose in easiest way!!

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
we must keep to our friend with our self .

Galaxy

Country flag
That's BS bro. I never said that.

At first I thought it was your biases at play, however, now I'm beginning to think that you must have a very poor command over the English language, and are simply failing to grasp the posts.
May be my English is poor but you said
because Congress, despite the bad blood, still has a far greater ideological appeal to Sikhs, who by nature are secular, and not right wing, than any other party.
Read your statement again!!

Congress being Pro-Sikh and secular party would be biggest joke of the century!!

The first thing that comes to my mind is Sajjan Kumar! His brother is MP from South Delhi.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/cbi-blames-cops-for-holes-in-1984-anti-sikh-riot-case/1/182933.html

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/1984-riots-sajjan-kumar-delhi-police-cbi/1/182739.html

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles