From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Galaxy, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

Jonathan Kay: From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real | Full Comment | National Post

Excellent Article!!

sob, A chauhan, hit&run and 2 others like this.
  3. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

This is a back and forth debate I have seen going on in the National Post:

4. Tronic

That extremist elements are also part of this wave of support shouldn't be a surprise, but for the millions of common ordinary Sikhs, the crux of the matter being conveniantly overlooked is as plain and simple as this:

5. Tronic

Another counterpoint:

6. Galaxy

Here is comment from a Sikh who posted on different forum which is absolutely true!!

It was Congress Government, But eventually Khalistani supporter tried to change into Sikh-Hindu case which has damaged the whole case completely. No Hope left anymore. Indeed, Due to such propaganda, Few has start taking such thing in all together different way. One such Khalistani propagandist and sympathizer / Anti-Indian can be found on DFI doing propaganda on daily basis. From Same country, Canada too. Seen enough of Sikhi site and propganda!!

There is no difference between Khalistani Ideologist and Paki. Both knows one thing, Conspiracy theory and venom against Hindu. After all, These Khalistani ideologist slept on same bed with Paki.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    aerokan, A chauhan, lemontree and 5 others like this.
  7. Tronic

I have always maintained that Sikh right wing and Khalistanis have exploited the situation; with Shiv Sena also playing an equal part in creating rifts between Hindus and Sikhs.

I have always maintained that right wings only make other right wings stronger; and Shiv Sena breeds support to the Sikh right wing.

Now expose that poster and back up your hallow claims.

8. Galaxy

Whom you are kidding ?? You endorsing such Khalistani ideologist on daily basis and making this JOKE ?? Already seen many times.

Forgot about Shiv-Sena. It's Khalistani who spreading venom against Hindu since two decades, Mostly NRI ones. People like you are misleading common and innocent Sikh who has nothing to do with all such things. I have not seen any hatred against Sikh at all in my whole life. Now it's crossing all limit with unlimited hatred/Propaganda by such Khalistani. You must have visited enough of Sikhi site and must be knowing all such propaganda. Shiv-Sena is irrelevant in Punjab. Don't make Non-Sense post. They can't do anything. Punjab is not Mumbai. Indeed, Due to Such Khalistani ideologist, Some Right-wing Hindu groups will start looking in different way which was never the case a decade back. If Shiv-Sena rises more, I will blame Khalistani radical element!!

It was all Sikh Vs Congress Government. Go and ask PM who is also Sikh. Why making idotic post about any other groups which can't even win a MLA outside Maharashtra ? All case was damaged by such thing. There were more Hindus supporting Sikh than Sikh itself in Delhi against justice from Cong Gov/Law but on other side, half of Sikh support Congress only

YOU are the one..........who doing Propaganda all the time. Didn't i said few days back also ??

9. Tronic

BS. Else, Prove it.

Accusations are easy to throw around.

That's the issue with you.

I have the spine to call the Sikh extremists and radical right wing as evil and dark elements because I do not support them nor their ideology.

But when it comes to you, it is like the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

You blaming others about being right wing extremist is a bloody joke!

If someone like Messiah comes and tells me that, I may be offended, as I consider him my ideological brother, but a right wing like you?? Take a hike!

Oracle and Singh like this.
  10. Galaxy

But I made accusation after long observation !! You have right to Ignore

I am rightist. I never hide it. being Rightist is not bad. There is difference between Rightist and the one who wanted to break the country by taking help from Paki. You don't even know the difference nor i expected. Khalistani are/were always Anti-Indian.

Or U talking of RSS ? Atal Bihari Vajpayee to MODI , All were RSSian. RSS is ruling 1/3 of the country. I support such RSS people which is fair enough and considered as better than most of the leaders in the country. Let's not fool others as i know your Khalistani logic. Better not waste time find some Paki who can support your Khalistani ideology. Indeed, they are already doing..Go and See their site.

11. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Galaxy you are accusing wrongly. I have not seen tronic supporting break up of India by demanding homeland for sikhs in punjab. If he had done that i would have taken him up on that.

Or if i have missed such a post then please post a link so it can be verified.

mehwish92, Iamanidiot, Tronic and 3 others like this.
  12. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

I dont think Tronic supports secession of India to form a Khalistan.

But one thing I get is..like many Sikhs, he is insecure about Hinduism in Punjab and thinks it is out to devour Sikh religion...There, Tronic, I said Sikh religion...:p

13. Galaxy

He is posting the same propaganda what few brain-washed NRI sikh of Canada/UK are doing on some dedicated Sikh sites and social networking sites. Indeed, I had encountered a very long fight too and finally i gave up.

Insecure is strategy used to exaggerate emotions in order to promote some agenda. Indeed, it's HINDUS who should feel insecure as they are minority + faced issue without any reason. Punjabi Hindus paid the price of Congress government bad decision Vs Khalistani terrorism. Do you know Paki sponsored kashmiri took Khalistani method to do ethnic cleansing in Kashmir ?

I don't blame anyone so easily. Many people don't understand also. So, it's difficult to justify the reason. Those Khalistani are worst extremism like SIMI/IM.

If you observe closely, These people are not saying anything against CONGRESS but pointing Shiv-Sena who don't have any presence except 10-20 idiots in District.

Why those Sikhs don't come to Delhi and Ask the same from Government ? Indeed, 50% Sikhs support Congress. They were denied Justice and Congress was only responsible.....It was Hindu who always stood with Sikhs but i feel sad when such scums don't blame Congress but Shiv-Sena and even HINDUS ? Height of ridiculous !! That's why i say " Khalistani Propagandist"

14. Son of Govinda

Son of Govinda Regular Member

The National Post is well known all over Canada as sensationalized propaganda, It even puts certain right wing American news papers to shame.

Take this with a grain of salt.

panduranghari and Singh like this.
  15. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I dont know about the propaganda, but i do accept this. Why in the name of god does the CONs even exist in Punjab, when the Anti-Sikh riots were orchestrated by the CONs?:notsure:

Any way, some secularists feel that their secularity is meaningless without bashing the RSS/BJP even if there is no reason to :lol:

16. Galaxy

I agree, Sikhs were denied justice. Whatever problem they faced, It's All Due to CONGRESS !! Blame to Congress. Why making such Non-Sense post about things which is almost non-existence ? One side, They talk about riot and on other side, support Congress. Then bring saffron thing which is irrelevant and i don't understand the reason. Go to YouTube and Sikhi site and spend sometime. Some of them actually damaged their own cause due to wrong path. It will take nowhere and mark my word!!

BTW, I live with Sikhs and most of the Sikhs in my colony are staunch BJP supporter and hate Congress from it's core due to their sponsored riot. Their hatred is genuine and not propaganda. All Sikhs don't have similar view. Only Few misguided mainly Canadian/British who are brain-washed with Anti-Hindu propaganda and played victim card and all that.

A chauhan, panduranghari and balai_c like this.
  17. devgupt

devgupt Regular Member

Exactly - Congress has come to power in Punjab, and also won seats in Delhi , with high percentage of Sikhs voting for them. Yet they have never made the prosecution of 84 riot victims the price for their vote.

A chauhan, Mad Indian and Galaxy like this.
  18. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

@karthik sri,

From my interactions with him, it hardly appears the man is insecure about his religion or any other religion.

However, like him I too fear that RSS and other extremists are out to break up my nation.

mehwish92, Iamanidiot and Tronic like this.
  19. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

@Galaxy

Talk is cheap. Please show specific instances where Tronic has supported Khalistan. From my interactions with him over the last few years, I have come to admire him as a very patriotic individual, whose head and heart are both in the right place.

It is troubling, that you are making such malicious accusations without backing up your claims. I wonder if this is reflective of you or the ideology that you peddle ? If you are not able to provide specific instances, I hope you will in accord with the accepted tradition, "Man" up, apologize to him and henceforth not make wild accusations.

It is very magnanimous of Tronic that he has not even reported you for such baseless and cheap attacks. And that shows his character, he being from a very decorated Army family.

And as always no ad hominems, and shoot the message and not the messenger.

mehwish92 and pmaitra like this.
  20. Tronic

No, you have got no right to throw baseless accusations around. Either back up your words with proof, or quit trolling around.

Vajpayee to Modi were no morons, and that is the reason they came to power on a watered down right wing platform, the BJP, and not on an extreme right RSS one. They are smart enough to realize that the RSS infact does not rule 1/3 of the country and are nothing but street trolls.

As for being anti-Indian, your RSS are no better than the Khalistanis and just as anti-national. If the Sikh right wing tries to project their religious dominance through secession, RSS tries to project the exact same through alienation of over 200 million Indians.

21. Tronic

Sorry mate, I resorted to the same, and realized shouldn't stoop down to the same level, hence post edited.