FREE BALOCHISTAN!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by British Bengal Tiger, Feb 8, 2016.

1. British Bengal Tiger

British Bengal Tiger Regular Member

- First I'd appreciate if you can watch my video :)

I'd like to shed some light on this issue.

Porkistan says it is winning the battle against separatist insurgents in the restive province of Balochistan. But Baloch activists say abductions, torture and killings by the army are deepening hostility for Porkistan on a daily basis.

Unfortunately a lot of information cannot be verified due to Balochistan being a black hole. Information is difficult to obtain due to Porkistan not allowing journalist and aid workers in.

Balochistan is a sparsely populated region, rich in gas and coal reserves, as well as copper and gold. Yet it has remained Porkistan's most impoverished province. Baloch nationalists have long accused the central government of exploitation and denying the province its due rights.

Do you support Balochistan?

* Please keep this thread clean, profanity will not be tolerated. Unfortunately this forum has too many trolls desperate for attention *

raja696 and Screambowl like this.
  3. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

Absolutely yes.

But for this to happen, Iran must be taken into confidence as Baloch extends into Iran as well.

First - Pakistan Baloch leaders must forego their claim on the Iran Held land.
    Second - India should provide all possible help to train and equip Baloch resistance
    Third - When time is appropriate, create trouble else where in Pakistan and cut Baloch from Pakis..

4. k murali

k murali Regular Member

Yes, Tamils give full support. We support all oppressed nationalities under foreign occupation.

British Bengal Tiger likes this.