France, rapes and toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik141991

What was he provoked with? Saying that this issue was intelligence failure of the French is provoking him? Or was it the fact that i wrote that french should try integrating muzzies insyead of alineating them which is provocative? Seriously do you have any self respect or consitency at all? So you litbtards keep sermonising about how jndia should increase internal security and integrate muzzies when India is under attack and not blame muzzies or Islam for it but when we say the same thing to the French it is provocative. Quote the post he was provoked with turd. Same goes for you too @mikhail

Do you even have a brain? Seriously, that's what I wrote for which that French rat started abusing India and Indians . yes, I wanted to see what his reaction was to the typical bull shit their kind keep giving us and of course he showed his true colours.

And now, even after seeing what that filth is, you are siding with him? Aren't you guys epitome of self respect:lol:

@mikhail are you satisfied with the much needed pat on the back from whites? Brownie points won at the cost of self respect.:lol:

@Illusive and i thought you were someone with self respect:rolleyes:
You are a bigot who's only moto is my way or the highway , i have seen enough of your post to get a picture of what type of guy you are , you pushed a guy to corner & when he hit back you a$$ go up in flames , still what @Gabriel92 said was wrong but same thing happened when the Indian is pushed to corner by paki

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You are a bigot who's only moto is my way or the highway , i have seen enough of your post to get a picture of what type of guy you are , you pushed a guy to corner & when he hit back you a$$ go up in flames , still what @gabe
:lol:

What a typical reply from the libtard. I asked a question answer it now. Quote me provoking the French rat. if not shut the fuck up and go home

You made an accusation , now defend it.

Also, I see you have not responded to my accusation of your double standards so only India should improve internal security and not blame Islam or Muslims but the French can? And only India should integrate the Muslims but the French don't have to?:rofl: have some shame for being a pathological liar.

Now stop being a hypocrite and gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles