France, rapes and toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik141991

Its ok if they label you, but mods should look at that strictly if they start derailing or insulting. It ruins the forum name. Such threads are itself a shame considering France has gone through a tough time and we know it well.
Agree its a failure of mod & admin to keep this forum clean & that's the reason why there are more Indian & foreigners in PDF than here , i would probably get ban for writing this but some mods here are religiously biased & give up to emotions quite easily even to small provocation rather than staying neutral

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Keep your paranoia to yourself, don't push it down others throats & don't get defensive on everything regarding india specially poverty as its a reality in India for Indians compared to some random NRI sitting comfortably in Australia lecturing others
I am flagging your post as ad hominem without provocation.

Keep your paranoia to yourself, don't push it down other's throats & don't get defensive on everything especially when someone call them out being racist; which has been time and again at display by posters in question on this very forum.

Don't lecture me sitting in India when you have no first hand experience how racism works in these lands.

Keep your nose out of my posts, your cowardice can be contagious and I don't need it.

nik141991

I am flagging your post as ad hominem without provocation.

Keep your paranoia to yourself, don't push it down other's throats & don't get defensive on everything especially when someone call them out being racist; which has been time and again at display by posters in question on this very forum.

Don't lecture me sitting in India when you have no first hand experience how racism works in these lands.

Keep your nose out of my posts, your cowardice can be contagious and I don't need it.
Then why don't you return back if you facing so much racism why still staying in such S$$ hole or are you afraid the life back in India won't be such comforting ,the people like you were jumping to much showing @Gabriel92 how rape stastics per capita in west is so high but cry foul about racism in west when stats show India is the most racist country next only to Hong Kong & jordan

nik141991

@nik141991 - this is the last warning to you to stick to topic.

If you think you are better at licking PDF balls, please do that. Don't bitch here.
as I said giving to emotions quite easily ,did I hit a raw nerve go ahead ban me yo will only be authenticating my point & after you ban me don't go bitiching acussing me a false flager PDF bot, yesterday you were telling me to grow a thick skin & accept difference of opinion, well hear I am with one let's see how it go down with you & your self styled high morality as a moderator

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
as I said giving to emotions quite easily ,did I hit a raw nerve go ahead ban me yo will only be authenticating my point & after you ban me don't go bitiching acussing me a false flager PDF bot, yesterday you were telling me to grow a thick skin & accept difference of opinion, well hear I am with one let's see how it go down with you & your self styled high morality as a moderator
Look kiddo- you are two days old. All I asked you was to stop sermonizing moderators and praising 2000 other websites on internet. Is that hard to comprehend?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Then why don't you return back if you facing so much racism why still staying in such S$$ hole or are you afraid the life back in India won't be such comforting ,the people like you were jumping to much showing @Gabriel92 how rape stastics per capita in west is so high but cry foul about racism in west when stats show India is the most racist country next only to Hong Kong & jordan
Listen to me Jerk. The thread is not started by me or any Indian. 'Tu muh utha ke agya hai blog karne', but you have no Idea what does an OP means and what one should imply when he or she opens a thread like this. Show me one single thread I have opened against western countries stereotyping them or being racist towards them.

Can't you see we are only reacting.

Go and read my post in 'Paris attack' thread. These punks are showing their racist traits in 26/11 thread which is very sensitive to Indians.

If someone is asking a question then we Indians are entitled to answer back with the same language, I would rather like it to be no holds bar feast.

This thread is not about me and I have already flagged it.

But going by the same logic and reading your previous comments where your hate towards India is quite visible, why don't you leave India ?

nik141991

@hit&run BS the amount of ganging up going here is mind boggling & @Gabriel92 was provoked & I am not & will not defend what he said afterward but one should have shown sympathy with him instead of bitiching about how his country & intelligence failed etc on that day & as for me leaving India that's some quality sh** coming from a guy who left it in the first place to earn few bucks

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@hit&run BS the amount of ganging up going here is mind boggling & @Gabriel92 was provoked & I am not & will not defend what he said afterward but one should have shown sympathy with him instead of bitiching about how his country & intelligence failed etc on that day & as for me leaving India that's some quality sh** coming from a guy who left it in the first place to earn few bucks
So you prefer to earn whitie points by bitching about India while sitting in India??

I mean a lot of people do that. They sell rape and poverty stories from India.

nik141991

So you prefer to earn whitie points by bitching about India while sitting in India??

I mean a lot of people do that. They sell rape and poverty stories from India.
So after acused being anti national SRK fan now i am a white boot licker just cause I disagree with the self styled champions of morality here , you are doing a commendable job as a moderator being so neutral keep up the good work

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So after acused being anti national SRK fan now i am a white boot licker just cause I disagree with the self styled champions of morality here , you are doing a commendable job as a moderator being so neutral keep up the good work
So a moderator needs to put up with stupidity to claim neutrality??

A moderator can have his own views and his job is not to act biased against others. A moderator is not your phony yes man.

Now, coming to the topic. You told @hit&run about running away from country to earn a few bucks and I turned the question back on you. Are you really a poverty seller- why did it rile you up so much?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nik141991

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad now you telling me about getting riled up :lol: when it was you who get riled up & start acussing me of sucking PDF balls & a white boot licker when I stated some facts , may I ask did I hit a raw nerve when I called you biased who give up to to emotions quite easily:)

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad now you telling me about getting riled up :lol: when it was you who get riled up & start acussing me of sucking PDF balls & a white boot licker when I stated some facts , may I ask did I hit a raw nerve when I called you biased who give up to to emotions quite easily:)
Facts are here:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...invites-himself-to-the-us.73911/#post-1102949

I posted the same news on PDF & got banned with my ID erased
and here:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/france-rapes-and-toilet.73939/page-6#post-1103490

Agree its a failure of mod & admin to keep this forum clean & that's the reason why there are more Indian & foreigners in PDF than here
You are self-respect lacking person who got bitch-slapped on a Paki forum and now sermonizing how awesome and liberal Pakis are. Given you are no longer welcome there, you are throwing tantrums to attract attention here. Good luck with that!

Last edited:

nik141991

Facts are here:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...invites-himself-to-the-us.73911/#post-1102949

You are self-respect lacking person who got bitch-slapped on a Paki forum and now sermonizing how awesome and liberal Pakis are. Given you are no longer welcome there, you are throwing tantrums to attract attention here. Good luck with that!
You accused me of praising PDF & ball licking when I never did & only stated a fact that there are more Indian & foreign members there than here which riled you up accept it buddy & move on

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You accused me of praising PDF & ball licking when I never did & only stated a fact that there are more Indian & foreign members there than here which riled you up accept it buddy & move on
In case you forgot what you wrote:
Agree its a failure of mod & admin to keep this forum clean & that's the reason why there are more Indian & foreigners in PDF than here
I am sure they know how to keep their forum clean as they amply showed by booting you out. Seems pretty professional way of handling attention hungry kids!!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do you watch BBC/CNN (world's largest watched media), 80% news&stats are biased. They are interntional presstitutes.To impress west'n masters (to earn money&awards) our desi slaves also present worst image of India and west'n media only gives coverage to those SLAVES.(Ex Arundhati rai famous in west)

Whites are top to bottom organized racists.Don't start with their multiculturalism BS they are importing only because their women are stopped producing kids.Period.

BTW PDF have many Westerns because it has many quality Indian posters who are intelligent but lack self confidence (Indians all around the world known as big INFERIORITY complex guys). :frusty:
Lol, PDF rats are hitching about DFI. Surely, these guys are epitome of self respect:lol:

nik141991

In case you forgot what you write:

I am sure they know how to keep their forum clean as they amply showed by booting you out. Seems pretty professional way of handling attention hungry kids!!
Still doesn't change the fact that there are more members there than here & you falsely accusing me of PDF & white boot licker & isn't it you who was preaching me to grow thick skin & accept difference of opinion regarding kashmiri rape comment on SRK thread by some members yesterday , well this is my opinion why you getting so riled up

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What was he provoked with? Saying that this issue was intelligence failure of the French is provoking him? Or was it the fact that i wrote that french should try integrating muzzies insyead of alineating them which is provocative? Seriously do you have any self respect or consitency at all? So you litbtards keep sermonising about how jndia should increase internal security and integrate muzzies when India is under attack and not blame muzzies or Islam for it but when we say the same thing to the French it is provocative. Quote the post he was provoked with turd. Same goes for you too @mikhail

Do you even have a brain? Seriously, that's what I wrote for which that French rat started abusing India and Indians . yes, I wanted to see what his reaction was to the typical bull shit their kind keep giving us and of course he showed his true colours.

And now, even after seeing what that filth is, you are siding with him? Aren't you guys epitome of self respect:lol:

@mikhail are you satisfied with the much needed pat on the back from whites? Brownie points won at the cost of self respect.:lol: and aren't you a right winger yourself. Are you now going to claim that Islam has no problems? Seriously what the fuck is you problem in this thread

@Illusive and i thought you were someone with self respect:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Still doesn't change the fact that there are more members there than here & you falsely accusing me of PDF & white boot licker & isn't it you who was preaching me to grow thick skin & accept difference of opinion regarding kashmiri rape comment on SRK thread by some members yesterday , well this is my opinion why you getting so riled up
Yes. Yes. I could not sleep whole night yesterday!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And yes , being cautious of the nutcases who blow us up based on their stupid book is so very paranoid. Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles