France, rapes and toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Maulana @rock127-ullla at his best. taufa kabul ho sarkar!
Arrre Suhkriya karo us Khuda ka... jisne hamein yeh ruhani takat bakshi hai. :rofl:

Allah Hu Akbar..... Allah eej da beshht!

btw please tag more people as many more have joined as I was busy for some while.

pmaitra

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, I closed the thread. Please have a look at the deleted post above. This guy repeatedly violates the forum rules and when moderated, whines about moderation. I could respond to him but I see no point stopping down to his guttersnipe level.

BTW, why do you tolerate this kind of behaviour (see below)? Just kick 'em out. Nothing wrong with being tolerant, but this encourages others to resort to such behaviour. Please edit out the quoted part in my post after you have read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I_PLAY_BAD

So wassup with this gentleman. Has he waken up or do someone need to pour chilled piss on his face to wake him up ?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ok whatever.

Because India has a bigger population. How many women are gangraped everyear ? 20 millions ? 60?
You know i wanted to go to India,but i was afraid that my wife (and why not my kids) gets raped.
Bigger population has nothing to do with rape per capita. It's our culture.
Sexual Harassment in India is considered much higher immoral than any other country.
That is why rapes per capita is low here.
India is safer for women as compared to any western country.
I had to explain a small thing like rapes per capita to you, exposes level of your mind.
Either wiring or screws for your little brain are loose.
:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So wassup with this gentleman. Has he waken up or do someone need to pour chilled piss on his face to wake him up ?
na yaar, he needs hotter.
He is badly mentally disturbed probably by that vulgaris western culture.
:rofl:

praneet.bajpaie

@Gabriel92, listen Frenchie, shouting from rooftops about gang rapes and no toilets does not change the fact that France is the biggest shithole in this world. Got it, Frenchie. Now get lost. We can all smell your BO.

bose

Country flag
This is becoming hilarious.

A grown up Frenchie with Wife and Kids can be so childish.... amazing. :lol:

Even retURDS in France can get internet connection and type just anything today.

This thread is EPIC and should be enjoyed by more people as a fine example of reTURD from France. :rofl:
@Gabriel92 you have lost your senses after the Paris attack... Now you understand why Indians were calling for united fight against terrorists after Mumbai ... you [ read Europeans and other western countries] chose to ignore India...

I am really appalled to hear such high rate of rape in France ... What do French Men eat ??

thethinker

Country flag
While French people like @Gabriel92 post videos about pooping and poverty and the typical drivel that is associated with Western media about India, here's how people in India are showing support for victims of Paris attacks :

Goes to show who is actually more civilized really and the inherent deep hidden racist mentality among Westerners which comes out so often for everyone to see.

Interesting.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Don't take some of the posters here seriously dude .... just an advice.

Ok whatever.

Because India has a bigger population. How many women are gangraped everyear ? 20 millions ? 60?
You know i wanted to go to India,but i was afraid that my wife (and why not my kids) gets raped.

Hey,don't forget to take the Poo to the Loo ! How embarassing that UNICEF India has to make a video to teach a billion populated country to shit properly in a toilet !
Prefer 100x times to be called a surrendering monkey than being called of cow urine drinker and open defecater.

I won't even bother to talk about that video "India in 2030",everything that represents India's inferiority complex is in that video.

No intelligence services were able to prevent terrorists attacks at 100%. We prevented many terrorists acts this YEAR alone,they are doing a fucking great job.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't take some of the posters here seriously dude .... just an advice.
:pound: how typical, even after that rat got himself exposed for being a racist neonazi , you are consoling him and giving him advice to not take posters here seriously. This was why I could not refute his claim that many Indians have inferiority complex and have no self respect. Go through this thread. That is a point which i could not refute. Now you will know why

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
While French people like @Gabriel92 post videos about pooping and poverty and the typical drivel that is associated with Western media about India, here's how people in India are showing support for victims of Paris attacks :

Goes to show who is actually more civilized really and the inherent deep hidden racist mentality among Westerners which comes out so often for everyone to see.

Interesting.
There is nothing wrong in being racist. What's pathetic is the hypocrisy and fake moral high ground.

I don't think we should not be racists. We should fix our problems and show what kind of animals west is with the utmost disgust we can have for them.

Right now,this one sided show of solidarity and sympathy reeks of lack of self worth and white worship

thethinker

Country flag
There is nothing wrong in being racist. What's pathetic is the hypocrisy and fake moral high ground.

I don't think we should not be racists. We should fix our problems and show what kind of animals west is with the utmost disgust we can have for them.

Right now,this one sided show of solidarity and sympathy reeks of lack of self worth and white worship
Its not just because of lack of self worth and white worship but the incorrect assumption that being a global citizen means you as an Indian would be accepted and treated by Westerners the same way as others who are whites are.

A quick look at what is posted by @Gabriel92 here specifically about how brown skinned Indians are seen by such folks would change that assumption.

Varahamihira

Country flag
@Gabriel92
It's totally disgusting.
You being racist is Ok with me.We faced racism for Millenia,that's not new for us.
But bringing your own wife and children in this discussion is pretty low.That itself says what you are.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Why so much love for this racist piece of trash? Understand this, since you seem to have a pea brain, he is insulting India and Indians here.
I have full confidence on some of the posters here, how they provoke foreigners and fight with them.

Some also have agenda in doing this, a bad reputation and bad relations between two countries.

Thought of replying in the same tune to them but it's no time.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I have full confidence on some of the posters here, how they provoke foreigners and fight with them.

Some also have agenda in doing this, a bad reputation and bad relations between two countries.

Thought of replying in the same tune to them but it's no time.
Oh please this is not the first time you are doing it- throwing Indians under the bus for foreigners. You did it before with @salute and @jus when they were talking about afghans and then again with me when we were talking about porkis. That's why I said its a typical post from you.

And there was nothing provocative in what I posted to that french rat. I just showed him the mirror. Its you who is showing how much self respect you have by siding with the trash who was shitting on India .

People are not dumb. Don't think we can't see what you are doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles