France and others weapons: Pacific security?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
LOOOOL, india is a perfect example of they can shit anywere everywhere, even GOD cannot strip their brith rights of shitting anytime, anywhere and everywhere they would like to ROLF
But we dont need the govt approval for that unlike you who has to wait even for Shitting :rotflmao:

Shitting is a birth right. Look you are doing that here right now, without permission from my govt. But you cant do that in China- Very sad indeed:tsk:

As I said, two can play this game. Unless you have any thing useful to add to the discussion- :gtfo:,. You are forcing us to troll with you

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LOOOOL, india is a perfect example of they can shit anywere everywhere, even GOD cannot strip their brith rights of shitting anytime, anywhere and everywhere they would like to ROLF
I think you are making a mistake.

It is China who is attempting to drop fecal matter everywhere and coming up cutting a sorry figure.

Do keep to facts and not feed your fantasy.

Last edited:

G90

I just try to introduce some much needed common sense into BBS like this one (to be honest I prefer to enlighten other BBS like militaryphotos first etc, however I have some difficult to get an account from these even less blessed BBS with my PRC IP address, I guess I just get free-speeched there, in a west style, there, LOOOOOL).

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I just try to introduce some much needed common sense into BBS like this one (to be honest I prefer to enlighten other BBS like militaryphotos first etc, however I have some difficult to get an account from these even less blessed BBS with my PRC IP address, I guess I just get free-speeched there, in a west style, there, LOOOOOL).
Will you please write something which makes sense?:tsk:

G90

I think you are making a mistake.

It is China who is attempting to drop fecal matter everywhere and coming up cutting a sorry figure.
India itself account 70% of the open defect in the whole bloody world, I guess maths is your weak point ROFL

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
STEALING FIsh from Scarborough shoal or oil from Spratlys IS ALL that China can do

But is not enough for China to become a super power
Even that they have not been able to do successfully.

The US has scared the living hell out of them!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That's funny when all one has to do is launch a cruise missile strike on Three Gorges and watch 150 million die and send the entire country into chaos. :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India itself account 70% of the open defect in the whole bloody world, I guess maths is your weak point ROFL
I am afraid you have no idea of the English language.

Dropping fecal matter does not mean only feaces!

A Dog in the Manger does not mean that there is a Dog in a Manger.

Time you understand the usage of words in English!

G90

And yes, even the US is not as free as you, if you shit in some american guy's bed room, you may even get shot ROFL.

No wonder India is the beacon of freedom, they are even freeer than the americans, especially in the shitting department ROLF

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That's funny when all one has to do is launch a cruise missile strike on Three Gorges and watch 150 million die and send the entire country into chaos. :lol:
No.

It might help them to return to the natural ways how China was without her problems, desertification and famine guaranteed by the Three Gorges!

ice berg

China is simply JEALOUS of France that is all

The stupid Chinese CANNOT make a plane like Rafale
or the Airbus 380 for next 20 years

Neither are Chinese NOISY submarines capable of coming in the Indian Ocean

And wait isnt China buying Nuclear Reactors from France

Copy cat China is just Jealous jealous jealous
Wait, are you making fun of your own country? If the chinese is stupid by not been able to make those things, What about your own country then?

Some people really need to think first......:rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And yes, even the US is not as free as you, if you shit in some american guy's bed room, you may even get shot ROFL.

No wonder India is the beacon of freedom, they are even freeer than the americans, especially in the shitting department ROLF
English idiomatic English!

I am afraid, you would not know what is Freedom,

Freedom is not in the lexicon handed over by your Communists.

Ask those who are in jail.

Ask Bo, the latest!

Situation is so bad that people are burning themselves since there is no respite in your Police State!

So why hold your breath?!

G90

I am afraid you have no idea of the English language.

Dropping fecal matter does not mean only feaces!

A Dog in the Manger does not mean that there is a Dog in a Manger.

Time you understand the usage of words in English!
Why I need to waste any more of my time on english, judging by the response I get, most of poor boys there can get my meanings prefectly anyway.

What we do is to ensure our sons wont need to waste their time on a foreigner language, let the rest world learn Chinese instead ROLF.

I guess thats too hard a concept for a country who still honoring how good they could speak a language spoken by their ex-masters to understand that, LOOOOOL.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Could it be that they don't want 50 centers?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Even when we shit, in open we dont ask Govt's permission. Who knows how many of you are defecating in the toilets with govt over watch :rofl:

Again, dude, you started trolling and unless you stop- it, we are not gonna stop trolling. Unless you have something to add on the topic at hand, stop trolling and :gtfo:

G90

And then you can change the name of your country from France republic to France sea or France dersert ROLF

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why I need to waste any more of my time on english, judging by the response I get, most of poor boys there can get my meanings prefectly anyway.

What we do is to ensure our sons wont need to waste their time on a foreigner language, let the rest world learn Chinese instead ROLF.

I guess thats too hard a concept for a country who still honoring how good they could speak a language spoken by their ex-masters to understand that, LOOOOOL.
Dude, you re not making any sense to people who are winning the spell bee competition in English around the world.

Seriously, your English sucks. So stop making non-sense statements or else:gtfo:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Good.

You don't want English.

Stop the mad rush to learn English in China.

You are merely kowtowing to the English language, when as you wish people to believe that you don't require it!

Way out!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And then you can change the name of your country from France republic to France sea or France dersert ROLF
French DERSERT:pound:

Anyway, how is your highness planning on doing that?:rotflmao:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles