Fourteen Vietnamese Fishermen Detained and Looted by Chinese Marine Surveillance

fzaq

Here comes again the news of Chinese navy bullying Vietnamese fishermen. Those young Vietnamese are brave enough to risk their lives and properties to fish in the Vietnamese EEZ water in order to make a living. However, Chinese Marine Surveillance are on the prey for new loots to feed their navy men, the total loot is worth $ 45,000, not too bad for a day of work at sea for the Chinese navy servicemen.

more here:
Fourteen Vietnamese Fishermen Detained and Looted by Chinese Marine Surveillance - The medical and societal journal of a vitreo-retinal surgeon. | Eye Dr DeLengocky

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It appears that the Chinese greed is rather monumentous!

And that they have really kicked Mao's idea into oblivion to care for the poor, the peasants and so on!

fzaq

It appears that the Chinese greed is rather monumentous!

And that they have really kicked Mao's idea into oblivion to care for the poor, the peasants and so on!
they will have their time eventually

s002wjh

Country flag
Here comes again the news of Chinese navy bullying Vietnamese fishermen. Those young Vietnamese are brave enough to risk their lives and properties to fish in the Vietnamese EEZ water in order to make a living. However, Chinese Marine Surveillance are on the prey for new loots to feed their navy men, the total loot is worth $ 45,000, not too bad for a day of work at sea for the Chinese navy servicemen.

more here:
Fourteen Vietnamese Fishermen Detained and Looted by Chinese Marine Surveillance - The medical and societal journal of a vitreo-retinal surgeon. | Eye Dr DeLengocky
is this another anti-china website lol

so when chinese fisherman got caught by vietnam/philippine etc they are illegal/wrong etc, but when opposite is true the vietnam suddenly become heros lol what a bull of crap. seriouslly those area are contest by all ASEAN and china, no one has right or wrong to criticize each other because at one point or another they all done the same stuff to their neighbors.

fzaq

Poor Vietnamese fishermen! they just got out of Filipino's extortion Philippines arrests 12 Vietnamese fishermen - World news but now are the in hands of Chinese :tsk:
and to post the content of your link...

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Philippine officials say 12 Vietnamese fishermen have been arrested for poaching endangered marine turtles, black corals and reef fishes in southern Philippines waters.

Philippine fisheries bureau head Asis Perez said Wednesday the Vietnamese and their Malaysian-flagged fishing boat were apprehended Monday by coast guard and fisheries bureau operatives 23 nautical miles (43 kilometers) off Jolo Island's Pangutaran township.

The coast guard says inside the boat were 50 pieces of dead marine turtles, five bundles of black corals and reef fishes including the high-value but vanishing Napoleon wrasse. Perez says three other foreign fishing boats spotted in the same area managed to flee toward Malaysia.

He says administrative and criminal cases are being prepared against the fishermen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

take note of the word in bold and the underlined words

techsupport

Poor Vietnamese fishermen! they just got out of Filipino's extortion Philippines arrests 12 Vietnamese fishermen - World news but now are the in hands of Chinese :tsk:
They were fishing inside the Philippines EEZ. The same thing applies if Filipino fishermen were caught inside Vietnam's EEZ then it will be the fishermen's fault.The whole world knows what EEZ means except the propaganda blinded Chinese.

Your country can try to bully the Philippines and Vietnam and soon the other ASEAN states but we will not move an inch. Force us to move an inch by firing at us. Force us.

trackwhack

My advice to Vietnam. Build nukes. Thats the only thing China will understand. Phillipines already gave up that right by getting into bed with the US. Now, they have to hope that the US sticks to their end of the bargain. Vietnam on the other hand is not restricted by such treaties. So ... build nukes, and fast.

techsupport

is this another anti-china website lol

so when chinese fisherman got caught by vietnam/philippine etc they are illegal/wrong etc, but when opposite is true the vietnam suddenly become heros lol what a bull of crap. seriouslly those area are contest by all ASEAN and china, no one has right or wrong to criticize each other because at one point or another they all done the same stuff to their neighbors.
Really? Do you hear the Vietnamese cry foul when their fishermen were caught poaching, not just fishing but poaching inside the Philippines' EEZ? Do you hear the Philippines complain if Vietnam catches Filipino fishermen doing illegal things on their internationally recognized EEZ? No one's complaining here because we respect each others sovereignty. If the Philippines believes Vietnam is occupying an island we BELIEVE is ours, we tell them like a civilized country that we also claim the island and let's talk what needs to be done. We dont tell them to get out of that island or hear the sound of Cannons. Vietnam and other countries in ASEAN do the same. ASEAN countries talk like true gentlemen. ASEAN is not a warring states. It is a well organized group of countries who respect each other. RESPECT is something I believe China is trying to beg. Respect is earned. Most of ASEAN countries are silent now but your country already have an idea that like the Philippines, they're also looking at the US, not China, for protection.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
My advice to Vietnam. Build nukes. Thats the only thing China will understand. Phillipines already gave up that right by getting into bed with the US. Now, they have to hope that the US sticks to their end of the bargain. Vietnam on the other hand is not restricted by such treaties. So ... build nukes, and fast.
China won't allow that. Indigenous development by Vietnam is not possible. Someone needs to proliferate the tech. :evil:.

The look on the Chibot faces would be worth giving up an arm though if Vietnam does test a device.

trackwhack

China won't allow that. Indigenous development by Vietnam is not possible. Someone needs to proliferate the tech. :evil:.

The look on the Chibot faces would be worth giving up an arm though if Vietnam does test a device.
China wont allow that? They cannot stop it if they tried. Vietnamese are technologically smart enough to build a bomb in 2 years if they decide so.

Also they have been running a research reactor for a long time now. I am sure they have enough fuel to test one if required.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
China wont allow that? They cannot stop it if they tried. Vietnamese are technologically smart enough to build a bomb in 2 years if they decide so.

Also they have been running a research reactor for a long time now. I am sure they have enough fuel to test one if required.
Hmm...The Da Lat reactor has been operational for about 30 years now. The would have enough fuel, no doubt.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Also, its funny that Vietnam never considered going nuclear even after it was evident that U.S intended to use nukes against them in the Vietnam war. China is a different story though, a nuclear umbrella is the only thing that can protect Vietnam from China's imperialistic plans.

G90

:rofl:crowad talking about nukes?

Nukes dont prevent you from get beaten, it may prevent you from getting killed, I see no problem when China has some skirmish or local war with India or vietcongs even if the latter two have nukes:rofl:

And no Chinese dont have interests in annexing the entire vietcong jungles, since the jungle is filled with too many vietcongs there and we are too graceful to do it the nazi way or the american way in handling aboriginals :rofl:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
crowad talking about nukes?
Whats a crowad? Mandarin for Daddy?

And no Chinese dont have interests in annexing the entire vietcong jungles, since the jungle is filled with too many vietcongs there and we are too graceful to do it the nazi way or the american way in handling aboriginals
:shocked: :shocked:

You could go the Mao way on them.

Mao way or the highway.

Nukes dont prevent you from get beaten, it may prevent you from getting killed, I see no problem when China has some skirmish or local war with India or vietcongs even if the latter two have nukes
Wrong on both accounts.

G90

:rofl: I dont think China mind of have a little fight with either countries since they know for sure they will win easily, stop bullshitting the altnative "theories" since basically I bet in the end actually we all know the truth anyway, so stop fool yourself OK?:rofl:

mikhail

Country flag
:rofl: I dont think China mind of have a little fight with either countries since they know for sure they will win easily, stop bullshitting the altnative "theories" since basically I bet in the end actually we all know the truth anyway, so stop fool yourself OK?:rofl:
china will win easily against Vietnam!:pound:
you little guys don't understand world politics do ya!the last time your mighty PLA(Power Less Army) tried a misadventure in Vietnam the vietnamese literally sh**ed your a$$ back in 1979:rofl:
and stop having all those wet dreams regarding winning a conflict with India,if you have guts i urge you guys to try once.believe me mate this time there won'tb e a mercy from our side.so take my little advice and make peace with all your neighbours.only then can you feel safe:cool2:

J8II

Tihar Jail
Banned
PLA destroyed every thing in north Vietnam. It will keep Vietnam people live in poor for 50-60 years.

china will win easily against Vietnam!:pound:
you little guys don't understand world politics do ya!the last time your mighty PLA(Power Less Army) tried a misadventure in Vietnam the vietnamese literally sh**ed your a$$ back in 1979:rofl:
and stop having all those wet dreams regarding winning a conflict with India,if you have guts i urge you guys to try once.believe me mate this time there won'tb e a mercy from our side.so take my little advice and make peace with all your neighbours.only then can you feel safe:cool2:

techsupport

These SOBs are as arrogant as the Nazi Germans was. Learn from history before you beg like little bitches for your government to stop the war when your nationalism gets kicked around all over Asia. Start firing so that South Korea, Japan, Australia, US, India and the ASEAN can bitch slap your PLA into humiliation.

Seriously, put that $114 billion military budget into use. :taunt:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Vietnam is busy exporting wives, and guys here are expecting them to build nukes? Thank god, not every country is as desperate as say a certain big country in S.Asia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles