Four Chinese Nationals Held at Arunachal Village

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
news.outlookindia.com | Four Chinese Nationals Held at Arunachal Village

Four Chinese nationals, including a woman, were arrested for travelling without valid documents at Upper Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh, the police said today.

The four Chinese nationals were arrested yesterday from Pango village which is accessible through three days' walk from Jorging in the district bordering China, the police said.

After receiving information, Tuting police station officer-in-charge Gegong Jijong with two constables rushed to the village and brought a 23-year-old girl and three youths to the police station late in the evening, sources said.

MLA of Tuting-Yingkiong area Alo Libang told they walked for 18 days from Chinese border to reach Indian territory.

A joint team of police and Army, SSB, ITBP and SIB would interrogate them, Libang said
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Including the link content here since this is a thread starter post. Mods/Admin please let me know if you don't want the content to follow the link, even in a thread starter post.

Regards,
Virendra

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
isn't the second incident in the last six month? where chinese dude entered without proper documentation? in the first incident the chinese were taking pictures of secret military installations.

they are all spies :spy: wht reason could they possible have to enter india after walking three days without proper documentation?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
GOI would play it down as usual. I don't like this.
Correct me if I'm wrong - people from our end do not end up on their side the same way. Atleast not as frequent as them.
What does this one sided flow mean?

Regards,
Virendra

Dark_Prince

This is happening way too often, just because they are not shot and beheaded (the failed state way), the CCP keeps sending their slave army members into India for spying, and coward GOI returns them by toeing the CCP line of innocent tourists crossed over 15000 Ft Himalayas, that too enduring the harshest of the environments on the planet just to take pictures of our "Peaceful" Military Installations ..........This GOI is becoming ridiculously foolish and unbearable day by day.

Now, I can assume with certainty that when u elect inept, foreigners, nepotist, self-proclaimed elite, sycophants, shameless, corrupt politicians and keep on electing them again and again, everything in the country goes haywire, and this is exactly what is happening in India.

I think its high time that this coterie system (Read: NAC) running India which includes most of the anti-national and corrupt self-proclaimed elite (actually closet religious fanatics) should end, this behind the scene coterie should be exposed, as media never dares to tread into their domain, and the whole country is made to believe that the nation is being run by MMS and his good for nothing PMO babus! Man the whole country lives in darkness.............10-15 years more of this draconian congress rule and we may wake-up one day losing the country to mullahs and chicoms, and watch the horrors of congress dancing in Milan beating its drums of secularism and patting its own back!!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Names are not Tibetan.

They could be to indicate that the area is China's or they are intelligence agents.

Either way they should be held in custody and interrogated, given Indian passports and then made to apply for stapled visas back to China after they spend a few years in jail.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
few fake encounter could solve this problem ofcourse, we have to extract info from them and then give the news to TV channel, this is best way to deal with Chines spy.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Can someone contact the killers of Dr. Sachan? They'd pretty easily take care of these spies in custody :D :D

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
How many times does this happen and how many times does UPA cowards have to toe the CCP line? This government is crossing all the limits of being a despicable, shameless, anti-national and spineless government in matters of national security. I thought Arunachal was off-limits to Chinese people even as "tourists" who required special permit like other foreigners attempting to visit northeast.

The names are not Tibetan nor is their attitude of travel. I think these spies should be properly looked into and if caught with sufficient evidence, just shot dead and hung upside down on the mountains of Arunachal.

sandeepdg

GOI would play it down as usual. I don't like this.
Correct me if I'm wrong - people from our end do not end up on their side the same way. Atleast not as frequent as them.
What does this one sided flow mean?

Regards,
Virendra
Simple, the government doesn't have the balls to tackle this menace, coming into India is like a walk in the park for these guys, it seems ! Keeps happening every now and then, by the way, what I would like to know is how is the ITBP monitoring these situations ? Surely if somebody is trekking all the way from China, then they must be taking some known trekking routes and passes, wouldn't the ITBP have any idea of such routes ?

Oracle

We should not be overtly hostile. Covertly, feed them Indian Chinese noodles. They will pass away due to dysentry. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles