Forum Upgraded

nrupatunga

@Daredevil

WRT to requests made on #47, any progress on that front??

Also the search feature is not working at all. Not working means, if we key in a word and search, it shows lot of unrelated threads/posts. For example, if i key in "Jammu&Kashmir" it shows many totally unrelated threads like the current ukraine thread, LCA Tejas thread and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Dear @Daredevil, desperately missing the Google custom text search of yore. The current thread search is woefully inadequate. :frusty:

I am currently changing theme back to V3 to do a search, and then changing it again to grey fluid once done. :cry::sucide:

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Dear @Daredevil, desperately missing the Google custom text search of yore. The current thread search is woefully inadequate. :frusty:

I am currently changing theme back to V3 to do a search, and then changing it again to grey fluid once done. :cry::sucide:
Noe instlaled Google custom search engine bar on top of the page. You will see the search bar on all pages. In few days, it will also auto-complete queries based on previous search patterns.

Below is the screenshot

Hope you are happy now.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Thank you so much sirji!

Now just the "Defence Only" option left to be implemented in the grey fluid header. All other things done!

Noe instlaled Google custom search engine bar on top of the page. You will see the search bar on all pages. In few days, it will also auto-complete queries based on previous search patterns.

Below is the screenshot

Hope you are happy now.

kseeker

Retired
I reply on a thread, and after that, if I click on "New Posts", the thread on which I have replied, doesn't appear in "New Posts"!

Am I the only one, who is seeing this behaviour?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I reply on a thread, and after that, if I click on "New Posts", the thread on which I have replied, doesn't appear in "New Posts"!

Am I the only one, who is seeing this behaviour?
Its the same for everyone. Once you have replied & since you have already participated in that thread, it becomes a old post and therefore won't appear in 'New Posts'. Instead, use "Today's posts' under quick links.

kseeker

Retired
Its the same for everyone. Once you have replied & since you have already participated in that thread, it becomes a old post and therefore won't appear in 'New Posts'. Instead, use "Today's posts' under quick links.
Thanks Daredevil :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles