Forum complaints thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A M J

The last 4 users who joined have been banned without them posting anything.

Is there any reason for this, or were they sapammers?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The last 4 users who joined have been banned without them posting anything.

Is there any reason for this, or were they sapammers?
they were all spambots :sAni_monkey:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
SO many of them at just the start of the forum??

Ur job will only get more tedious.......:sCh_coplight:
au contraire, we will have to make the registration process a tad more inconvenient if the spambots get "smarter".

Triton

Founding Member
What was wrong?

Last few days I was unable to access this site. I thought something is wrong or the forum is under going some sort of an update; Now I am happy to see the forum is back in action with updates & new look.

Further, I have a suggestion to the Admins & MODS, If you ever wanna go for any such activities in future; kindly inform the members in advance (at least by shooting a notice through their emails) so that we will have an idea of what is going on & when we can get back.

Thanks in advance

Triton :drink:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
User CP doesnt show my subscribed thread.

yang

I agree with you

Last few days I was unable to access this site. I thought something is wrong or the forum is under going some sort of an update; Now I am happy to see the forum is back in action with updates & new look.

Further, I have a suggestion to the Admins & MODS, If you ever wanna go for any such activities in future; kindly inform the members in advance (at least by shooting a notice through their emails) so that we will have an idea of what is going on & when we can get back.

Thanks in advance

Triton :drink:
I was unable to unload too,at first ,I think maybe there are somebody who attacted the forum,and then,I think maybe I was banned by the government.But,god bless,the administrator just had it updated,the edition now are very good.Thank the administrator.

A.V.

yusuf and yang your problem has been notified and the necessary steps will be done.
the forum is still going under upgradation and the hitches will be fixed soon.

Skippy

The soical groups just lead me to a blank page :S

Is it my computer or the software?

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
The soical groups just lead me to a blank page :S

Is it my computer or the software?
I agree... even I want to create some important social groups... I think its the software, not our computer, because I'm also facing the same problem...

A.V.

the social group is disables till the next software update which is due soon

prahladh

Respected Member
I'm being logged-off automatically in few seconds few times after I login. Any body experiencing this special-effect.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
I'm being logged-off automatically in few seconds few times after I login. Any body experiencing this special-effect.
Just make sure you click remember me when you log in then you won't automatically get kick out.

:)

prahladh

Respected Member
I will remeber to hit "remember me" Thank you but the log-off happens in few seconds which has never happened before.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
I got this error fewtimes in the morning

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/adjatt00/public_html/forum/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 279

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
also this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.defenceforum.in Port 80

I was replying in the navy thread.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Although, if you got a 404 error, it's probably related to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles