Former Hindu, converts over 100,000 to Islam in Pakistan

Galaxy

Country flag
very sad news.

More i read about such news, More I hate ......... :mad2:

Blackwater

In india people convert throgh oppression or for the reward??????? Really, you are now super power''''''''''''''''''
OK, you mean in US and UK or in EUrope people accepting or converting to Islam for money or oppression,,AHHHHHH.
Can you give me some proofs...
Answer is you mere munnaa. Is waqt hum tumhe aur tumhare mulk ko address kar rahe ha. were your ancestors converted from Hinduism coz of opprresion or they took reward ??? . yaad karo munna :cool2::cool2:

Last edited:

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Would have rather preferred hindus of Pak make a group of themselves and run away to some Mountain and fight a Proxy War against the Mullahs. Better a die a Martyrs Death than face this Ignominy.

Even Better the Government of India help them by Cleaning POK and place the Pak Hindus There. Make an Electric Fence wherever they can or find some other measure to repulse the Pakis.

p2prada

I wonder if conversion is the same as how Michael Jackson converted to Caucasian.

Unfortunately, Staying in Pakistan was biggest blunder for Hindus. :tsk:
Majority of them probably did not know what was in store for them. Oh, well, whatever keeps them safe I guess.

bennedose

Can you give me some proofs...
:rofl: LOl Pakistani wants proof? Do people in Pakistan know the meaning of the word "proof"? For example, according to Pakistani law, what proof does a woman in Pakistan have to produce to say that she was raped, and was not indulging in adultery?

In case you don't know - it's called the Hudood ordinance. Is that the kind of proof you are looking for?

Jagdish58

Is this something new??:lol:

They have been doing this for ages and they blame RSS , Shivsena etc for to hide their dirt

If Modi passes the bill banning conversion in state of gujarat then he is branded as communal & enemy no:1 of islam

No one should force the conversion , Eg: Great Music Director AR Rehman converted on his own wish no one can question him

If people are forcefully converted to any religion be it islam or hindu or christianity then the responsible head has to pass bill stoping it

MODI did it which we are proud of it :thumb:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles