Foreigners in GuangZhou,ShenZhen.(China mulls immigration changes.)

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned

ShenZhen is my hometown, GuangZhou is badguy's Hometown(I guess)

I am interesting about the Frenchman have a visa or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

jazzguy

I have heard that there are about 30,000 Indian living in GuangDong province. What are they doing over there?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ There are? I thought there were hardly any Indians except maybe a couple of thousand exchange students or those who chose study programmes abroad in China..

kickok1975

Is Armand2REP one of them? Did Chinese treat you well or not?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Immigration changes to get rid of illegal Africans, sounds good to me. I was ripped off last month by one of them. I hang out with the Arabs in Huanshi, my roomate is from Yemen and he hooks me up with some great bargains, no one rips me off there. If you have never been to an Arab club there, I suggest you go. These guys throw money all over the place, I picked up 140 quai one night just off the floor when this Arab trader was 'being generous.'

Doesn't matter how poor you are, you are not jealous of rich foreigners stealing your jobs and anyone can sit down and buy a beer? Beer costs 25 quai, what migrant worker is going to spend that? Hell, I don't' buy much as it is more than I pay at home. I get looks every time I pull out my huge bill fold. The women draw closer and smile while the men glare.

ShenZhen is my hometown, GuangZhou is badguy's Hometown(I guess)
Badguy is in Ganzhou IIRC.

Yeah, one of my roomates teaches English, she is Tajik, looks Tajik and speaks with a Russian accent. She didn't have any problem getting a job at this Canadian school that is the fastest growing in the province. I taught a few weekends but didn't like it. I make enough money. I've seen a Nigerian working there. Most of the teachers are Americans or Canadians. Some Filipinos with good accents and degrees tried getting a job and they were shot down. It is like Filipinos have this stigmatism about them since so many are maids.

I am interesting about the Frenchman have a visa or not.
Came in on a Z Visa and hold a 12 month Green book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I have heard that there are about 30,000 Indian living in GuangDong province. What are they doing over there?
I have only seen one guy that was clearly Indian. GuangDong is a big province though.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Is Armand2REP one of them? Did Chinese treat you well or not?
The authorities don't bother me at all. Women try to get in my pants even though I have locked arms with my Chinese girlfriend. I am not sure if that just means BFF or applies to dating too. They don't seem to get the dating message or just don't care. I still get glares from some of the men who I think are migrants, like they are jealous or something. I met this nice guy walking down Tienha Lu who wanted to practice his English with me, his attitude made my day, just a really nice guy. Most Chinese guys don't even want to talk, most older Chinese women act like I am not there, younger Chinese girls give me all the attention I could ask for. Africans are a bunch of hustlers, Arabs are the traders who get me what I need and throw awesome parties. I think I spend as much time with the Arabs as I do with the Westerners here.

kickok1975

The authorities don't bother me at all. Women try to get in my pants even though I have locked arms with my Chinese girlfriend. I am not sure if that just means BFF or applies to dating too. They don't seem to get the dating message or just don't care. I still get glares from some of the men who I think are migrants, like they are jealous or something. I met this nice guy walking down Tienha Lu who wanted to practice his English with me, his attitude made my day, just a really nice guy. Most Chinese guys don't even want to talk, most older Chinese women act like I am not there, younger Chinese girls give me all the attention I could ask for. Africans are a bunch of hustlers, Arabs are the traders who get me what I need and throw awesome parties. I think I spend as much time with the Arabs as I do with the Westerners here.
Seems you have a good life there in Guangzhou. Cantonese girls are not extraordinary beautiful but many are cute. You better treat your girl friend well while you stay in China. I will be in Guangzhou in 30 days attending Canton fair and I will try to post some first hand pictures there.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Seems you have a good life there in Guangzhou. Cantonese girls are not extraordinary beautiful but many are cute. You better treat your girl friend well while you stay in China. I will be in Guangzhou in 30 days attending Canton fair and I will try to post some first hand pictures there.
Yeah man, they are cute girls but have flat derrieres. I picked the one with the cutest bum I could find. What is the phrase when two girls lock arms as best friends? When I first got here I thought half the girls were gay.

pmaitra

Yeah man, they are cute girls but have flat derrieres. I picked the one with the cutest bum I could find. What is the phrase when two girls lock arms as best friends? When I first got here I thought half the girls were gay.
I think you need to explore the girls from the dark continent. They have the best 'derrieres' [sic.]. :p

Rage

DFI TEAM
C'mon Armand, 'gay' girls are hot.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles