Foreign donations to Congress, BJP matter of public interest...

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by kseeker, Nov 18, 2013.

1. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Foreign donations to Congress, BJP matter of public interest: Allahabad HC - The Times of India

LUCKNOW: The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad high court on Monday said that foreign funding of Congress, BJP and other political parties is a matter of public interest. The court converted the petition on foreign funding into public interest litigation (PIL) and has directed to list the matter on November 20 for hearing by the PIL bench.

The order came on a petition filed by social activist and member of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Nutan Thakur. Terming the decision of the Union home ministry to probe into the complaints of anomalies in foreign contribution to AAP as one-sided, the petition demanded probe into the foreign donations received by Congress, BJP and other political parties.

After hearing the petition, a division bench, comprising Justice Devi Prasad Singh and Justice Ashok Pal Singh, said that this matter does not only relate to the petitioner but has a wider public realm and is hence a PIL. Thakur said that on October 26, 2012, when she was not a member of AAP, she had lodged a complaint with the Union home ministry on the alleged violation of the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 (FCRA) by Congress and BJP. Both parties had received donations of about Rs 5 crore each from Vedanta Group subsidiaries — Sterlite Industries and Sesa Goa. She sent a reminder on June 5. However, no action has been taken so far.

Thakur said that her complaint was based on newspaper articles published on October 17, 2012. She said the Election Commission had also asked the central government to probe the matter. But since no action has been taken, Thakur said, she decided to approach the high court to seek a probe into foreign funding of all political parties, including Congress and BJP. The petition also states that the AAP has welcomed the inquiry on its funding ordered by the UPA government. However, it adds, Union home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde has made the announcement at a time when Delhi assembly elections are under way, which raises suspicion.

arnabmit likes this.
  3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I heard a bit of last nights We the People.

Maybe someone could get a Youtube version and append it here.

It is interesting since it covered the gamut of election funding and how the parties claimed that they, on knowing it was foreign funds, returned the same and informed all concerned including the Election Commission.

In fact, Bushan was left a bit embarrassed since his 'selective' accusation fell flat as he could not deny the same.

4. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Paisa and politics: election funding the root of political corruption?

Published On: November 17, 2013 | Duration: 50 min, 34 sec

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/we-the-people/paisa-and-politics-election-funding-the-root-of-political-corruption/298269[/video]

5. Decklander

Decklander New Member

I had posted on one of the threads of this forum that AAP is getting donations from Jihadists and anti nationals and it will soon come out. I was ridiculed and asked to prove my posts. I had stated at that time that I can't divulge my sources but soon it will out in the open. Pls see the link below. I stand vindicated.
    Islamists In Pakistan Launch Online Donation Campaign For Aam Aadmi Party? | Covert Wires

anyone who supports or votes for AAP is actually supporting and voting an anti India party.

Vishwarupa and kseeker like this.
  6. Ray

[​IMG]
    The Kashmiri sepatarists from running from Pakistan running online donation campaign for AAP

From the link from the above post
    Islamists In Pakistan Launch Online Donation Campaign For Aam Aadmi Party? | Covert Wires

A bit difficult to believe but then Prasant Bhushan did say that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act should be removed from the Kashmir Valley and the Army is killing Kashmiris.

Army responsible for killing of Kashmiris: Prashant Bhushan
    http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...-killing-of-kashmiris-prashant-bhushan-41.asp

All the same the link given by Decklander does indicate a whole lot of danger to India.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    Vishwarupa likes this.
  7. Decklander

Decklander New Member

Sir, I have had very clear inputs from my sources about AAP funding which I had posted but was strongly objected to by @Singh and @rugved. It will be clear to even a blind if they look at what AAP has been saying, propagating and supporting.
    1. batla house encounter.
    2. kashmir case
    3. Maulana Taukeer Raza.
    4. Source of Funding.

if you line them up you get the clear picture. here is a movement which has an unannounced agenda of re-establishing Delhi Sultanet in India by taking over the capital of the nation and propagate Pakistani and IM agenda in the name of removing corruption. Please remember all those islamists who butchered indians in the history did it in the name of Islam while their agenda was loot & plunder.
    Those islamists have returned in the name of AAP by claiming to remove corruption but this time their agenda is not loot & Plunder but islamization of India.
    let me disclose some more here. The biz partners of Shazia ilmi's husbands and his biz empire will tell you from where he earns his money & how. Khujliwala can't claim that he does not know that?
    BTW sir, A person of POK is an Indian by our constitution so to some extent money from these jihadists can't be called illegal. BJP may have accepted money from whichever source but they did not take money from Jihadists and anti-nationals.
    My only problem is that Delhi HC has put the next date of hearing for 10th Dec and by then the irreparable damage wud have been done.. These exposures about AAP are being done by khangrass and not BJP. I am on record here to have made these averments good two weeks ago from my sources who are serving in central govt. If they know it, I am sure khangrass knows it and this exposure has been done at the behest of khangrass. this clearly shows a direct link between khangrass and AAP. How????
    will tell you in next part. Does this date of 10th Dec in Delhi HC has got anything to do with this?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Vishwarupa, parijataka and VIP like this.
  8. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Vote for AAP is a vote for Congress(I), period.

9. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

''Bleed the nation from within'' is what this indicates. Our enemy's have forged alliance with anti-Indian forces,(AAP,Kashmiri Separatists, NGO's, Foreign Rights Activists, Congress Party,(Italy) who use subversion, deception, lies. This nation on the other hand is allowing this to happen :frusty:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  10. Ray

This is quite a damning report in a newspaper or whatever.

How is it that it is not on the national newspapers?

How is it that the Congress and BJP are not making a huge noise over it?

On
    1. batla house encounter.
    2. kashmir case
    3. Maulana Taukeer Raza.

Their views/antic are well established.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  11. Ray

Last night the news channels carried the report that the AAP's poll was conducted by a Company owned partly by a Congressman, possibly implying that it was a sponsored poll.

Yogi Yadav contended that it would be surprising that a Congressman would show his own Party is such dire straits if the poll was fudged!