Force India Secures 12 points in Brazilian GP

Defcon 1

Country flag
I know this should be posted in chit chat thread but I am so damn happy......

Force India just secured 12 points in the final Grand Prix of the season, equalling their best finish for the season at Singapore......Adrian Sutil finished at 6th and Paul Di Riesta finished 8th.....
The duo benefited from the retirement of Lewis Hamilton who had a gearbox issue and also a puncture in Michael Schumacher's car when he collided with Senna.......Now Force India has taken its tally to 69 points, finishing only 4 points behind Renault......

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I think that's the best result ever for Force India.

SpArK

SORCERER
Who are in seat for force India in next season?

Sutil??????

Defcon 1

Country flag
I think that's the best result ever for Force India.
no, in 2009, a driver (don't ask me the name) secured finished the race at second position after starting from pole....this remains only podium and the best result to have been achieved by force india so far....

Defcon 1

Country flag
Who are in seat for force India in next season?

Sutil??????
sutil has repeatedly said that his first priority is retaining his seat with force india....but he has constantly challenged by di riesta in the qualifying, so his future with Force India is not certain....

SpArK

SORCERER
no, in 2009, a driver (don't ask me the name) secured finished the race at second position after starting from pole....this remains only podium and the best result to have been achieved by force india so far....
That must be Fisichella in Belgian grand prix 2009 before he moved to ferrari and Fcked his career up.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes, I remember now. Thanks for pointing out. It was Giancarlo Fisichella. Also Adrain Sutil was in 4th position in Monza, Italy.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
sutil has repeatedly said that his first priority is retaining his seat with force india....but he has constantly challenged by di riesta in the qualifying, so his future with Force India is not certain....
Still I think Sutil was the major scorer of points for Force India but Paul Di Resta performed better than the previous driver Vitantonio Liuzzi. I think Sutil will do even better if he has a good car and most likely he will get some kind of promotion to other team.

SpArK

SORCERER
Most likely. Hulkenberg is a capable guy.
He was better than paul di riesta...

With sahara buying a major share and mallya in deep sh!t the next year's grand prix would be interesing.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Still I think Sutil was the major scorer of points for Force India but Paul Di Resta performed better than the previous driver Vitantonio Liuzzi. I think Sutil will do even better if he has a good car and most likely he will get some kind of promotion to other team.
highly unlikely......

If u look at the other teams, Renault is now behind Force India, they were able to retain their 5th spot only because of their two podium finishes in the first two races, the rest of F1 lineup looks like this.....

1. Seb Vettel
2.Mark webber
3. Button.
4. Hamilton
5. Massa
6. Alonso
7. Nico Roseberg
8. M. Schumacher

Tell me a single name that Sutil can replace, Force India is his best bet in my opinion....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles