For those who believe osama is dead thanks to obama!

A.V.

Though a member of past few weeks, this happens to be my first discussion in this forum. I was contemplating a write up late last evening on this subject but was awaiting the sunshine in search of some stronger evidence, yet darkness persists!

The below is for my dear friends who have been elated on the conquest of the USA imperialism by subjugating a man named OSAMA. I dont have soft corners for him, but my questions are different:

1. IS Osama really dead NOW or was it a ghost finally put to rest?? (refer the link which shortly elaborates my point of view in their words "http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/osama-conspiracy-theorists-find-a-home-on-the-web-20110503-1e61d.html?from=smh_sb"). When Saddam was displayed why is Osama's body sunk away without the international media interference?

2. Osama never really affected the war of terror on any country apart from USA, yet he is pronounced the WORLDS FAVORITE TERRORIST thanks to his biggest achievement 9/11. What about the international outfits and master-minds who matter to the world's largest democracy - the Mujahedeens and the Naxalites, Maoists etc?

3. In India, the top man in news should have been our CM of Arunachal Pradesh who is missing. Unfortunately like the man-n-the-state, his news is missing from screens as well.

All in all, while the world is proudly accepting and making profound congratulatory statements & celebrations, why is it that the Indian media is treating Indian Issues of concern last to that of the only International representation - USA?

We Indians ape & scream along the west (almost often) for things which have nothing to do with us, what about our own nation? Jammu & Kashmir is an everyday living event of holocaust, 26/11 is a historic past marked out only for candle-burnout celebrations, Delhi blasts have no present relevance, Maoists - the new form of Chinese Terrorism is sucking our blood, while we are celebrating the sham put up by the USA.

Finally, am not asking any one to come out and stand in protest, continue what you are doing and if possible flood your revelations (pro-or-against) to the media representatives who so silently step-treat their own nation for a cause which is of no noteworthy consequence to their fellow citizens.

Being a citizen of India, I dont approve this step-motherly treatment to concerns of my national interest and using my Constitutional Right to Speech, am sharing my resentment openly. How about you???

Cheers!

article by member nabeel - dfi blogs

Copyright defenceforumindia.com

Nonynon

Id hate to see Obama win the election thanks to this. Bush was the real one that brought USA against the terrorists and Obama is getting all the credit for his work in the middle east.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why do you hate to see Obama not win on this one?

Bush is the one who started all these campaigns wherein the US just cannot get out.

The result is that the US is pouring money down the drain for these campaigns, both of which has gone nowhere!

But then, but for Bush's gung ho stuff, Obama may never have been elected!

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Mr Nabeel
The short answer to your article would be that

"The entire Non Islamic world is happy that Osama is dead "

There fore all this hype and hoopla and this will continue for some time

And for India this is the one of best possible things to have happened because our enemy Pakistan is now totally exposed as a terrorist state and will be squeezed hard instead of getting freebies

India's internal problems are our own and we are taking care of them

Nonynon

The money USA put in the middle east did not go nowhere: it destroyed Radical Islam's ability to act freely, neutralized the hotspot of Afghanistan and the western hostile (and completely loony) dictator Saddam, raise pro Western regimes in the middle east and secure the current ones. If Egypt would turn into a successful democracy it would be thanks to Bush, not Obama and the same about Tunisia, Lybia, Yemen and all the other candidates.
Plus, USA's war in the middle east didn't exactly cost too much money to USA, I mean the oil pretty much paid it all back.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles