Foolish Comments by PLA Admiral Zhang Zhaozhong

ice berg

LMAO, the best post I have seen in this thread. It just shows you have no idea the meaning of that expression.

The very essence is about judging someone on their actions. I will leave it to the readers to decide whether a TV show demonstrates someones merits or is just a superficial appearance.

Hahaha. That saying fits your so well..:lol:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
LMAO, the best post I have seen in this thread. It just shows you have no idea the meaning of that expression.

The very essence is about judging someone on their actions. I will leave it to the readers to decide whether a TV show demonstrates someones merits or is just a superficial appearance.

Hahaha. That saying fits your so well..:lol:
It just shows that you did not even bother to read the article.

Attacking a destroyer with fishing boats= stupid.

Troll harder.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
This Admiral dude must be a role model for the troll army that has infested the interwebs.

panduranghari

This Admiral dude must be a role model for the troll army that has infested the interwebs.
The admiral is the promoted 50 cent poster. He started young hence he is where he is. We may not see Iceberg in that role because he is not trolling that well. His paymasters are watching. See he is going back to the work he is expected to excel at.

boris

Country flag
The admiral must have visited the "Blue Lotus" bar(Tintin) before the Interview.

kickok1975

Funny people are everywhere making some amusing comments. Without them our life would be boring. Admiral Zhang is one of such kind occasionally. However, I do enjoy his program as if he knows a lot, and also acting like a guru.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
While fishing vessels including suicide boats can attack anything on the seas, but given the electronic surveillance systems of the CBG, it will be real difficult that a swarm of such fishing boats are not detected.

In war, any unidentified boat, that is not declared as known friendly shipping, will be targeted.

One must not forget the the US Navy and Marines have a highly sophisticated NCW grid.

Network-centric warfare (NCW) is a key element of defense transformation. Key programs for implementing NCW in the Navy include the Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC), the Joint Fires Network (JFN), the IT-21 program, and ForceNet.

The Joint Fires Network, earlier called the Naval Fires Network (NFN), links naval forces operating in an area into a single real-time targeting network for coordinating gunfire and missiles to attack surface and land targets, particularly time-critical targets.

Therefore, off the cuff opinions are real dangerous for gauging criticality of issues.

s002wjh

Country flag
fishing boat with bomb will not work. it will just be gun down by heli equip with 50cal or machine gun onboard destroyer. but type 22, given sufficent number, + intel and support from AWAC/signant etc will be a real threat for destroyer operate in coastal/shallow water.

我就是过来看看多少人被局座忽悠住了( ̄▽ ̄),青山不倒,绿水长流,红旗不降,战忽永存!

republic_roi97

Country flag
我就是过来看看多少人被局座忽悠住了( ̄▽ ̄),青山不倒,绿水长流,红旗不降,战忽永存!
Red flag will fall one day. Mark my words, even the mighty Soviet Union fell, chinese are too historical to give up to communism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles