Flying Car to become a Reality soon

Zaki

Country flag
Flying Car to become a Reality soon

Updated at: 1309 PST, Monday, July 19, 2010
Flying Car to become a Reality soon WASHINGTON: The Flying Cars will soon become a reality! Efforts are on to develop a car with the wings, which is scheduled to be launched next year. The Flying Car is being developed by Terrafugia, a company based in Woburn, Mass.

According to experts, it won't be easy to drive the car with wings, as it would still require a runway for landing and take-off. The car is designed to fly below 10,000 feet. It can fly under bad weather conditions.

The base price of the Flying Car is set at $194,000 and may cost more when it will be ready. The car will also feature a radio, transponder and plane parachute. Terrafugia has already received 70 orders for the Flying Car.

The Flying Car has a maximum takeoff weight of 1,430 pounds, including fuel and passengers. Gas mileage on the road is about 30 mpg. Hopefully, it will be imported to India too after its dream lunch. So, James Bond's 'Flying Car' will soon fly in the air.

Zaki

Country flag
I don't know if I posted in a right section or not. Please pardon me and move to the right section if necessary

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles