Five reasons why NaMo cannot be the PM

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by GPM, Feb 20, 2013.

1. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Here are those reasons.

1. Dkjtwskjlw
    2. Bsdkgjtaksk
    3. Wetlewjhgasdk
    4. Asdkjeoiagjen
    5. Ewlkhjtoehs

Sorry. Could not get one damned cogent reason. Can members help out?

maomao and spikey360 like this.
  3. panduranghari

panduranghari Senior Member Senior Member

• Baba Ramdev fielding his own candidates
    • Electronic voting machine fraud by Congress
    • Modi declines the post
    • Modi is assasinated
    • Idiotic Indian Sheeple dont vote in numbers and then complain how bad things are

maomao, A chauhan and spikey360 like this.
  4. Welcome

Welcome Regular Member

yes i got one reason:
    here it is:
    1: kfhjskzbcusdkhfkjcbknjshd :thumb:

5. blank_quest

blank_quest Senior Member Senior Member

I just hate every Anti-Anti-Anti-Anti- .... -------- ...... ....... .... ..--------- Anti- Non-Anti-Non-Anti-Non-Anti-Non-Anti-,...........--------.........------ Modi :naamaste: am I secular now ?

6. ani82v

ani82v Senior Member Senior Member

One reason my friend keeps harping upon is that Modi has not yet apologized for mismanagement in 2002.
    He insists that he can never become PM and that all who wants him to be PM are misguided obsessed people.
    :facepalm:

7. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

In India Today Conclave, Modi exposed Diggy, who was CM of MP in 2002. Modi faxed to MP, Rajasthan, Maha for police force. All three DECLINED. And Diggy was left speechless! Diggy thus helped flare the riots. Who knows they were instigated by Cong. After all when Ehsan Jafri was killed, crowd was led by a Cong MLA. Meenakshi Lekhi brought it out. There are pics of that MLA.

maomao and hit&run like this.
  8. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

The Five C points which will be challenging NAMO election to PM ship:
    Congress supporter media.
    Congress appeasement card/Minority Card.
    Congress funded intellectuals/intellectualism.
    Congress funded NGO/Missionary's.
    Congress mudslinging/conspiracy machinery.

maomao likes this.
  9. Prometheus

Prometheus Regular Member

well I could give you one reason he shouldnt become the PM ... it would be alienating our muslim population. I have no clue about Narendra Modi, or how muslims feel about him, because I live in Maharashtra (oh and BTW I am a Maharastrian) , but I did witness Thakreys death, and to be honest Mumbai was gripped in fear for the 5 days that the whole debacle lasted so I do kind of understand what they must be feeling. As an atheist what I value the most is my freedom, and that freedom itself was under attack when Thackery died

I do agree that Narendra Modi is an honest CM and his policies have brought progress to Gujarat, but honestly is he the ONLY one among 1.2 billion Indians who can do this ? there are much better alternatives for instance Arvind Kejrewal, he is an IIT engineer , there are good leaders in the congress as well, like Jairam Ramesh or JD's Subramanian Swamy or even in the BJP like Vajpee the Left is filled with honest educated leaders Nitish kumar is again a great choice .....why should we be stuck on Narendra Modi and risk alienating such a huge chunk of our population.

10. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

I have 10 reasons

Hjhtfhkkg
    Gffhgthji
    Ooiugfds
    Ghkkutdf
    Ghjkloigd
    Gfddryuomn
    Eeesdvnmgf
    Tyi, nvddfh
    Bgfuokhgf
    Dfhjjytedfb

11. pankaj nema

pankaj nema Senior Member Senior Member

If there is a KARGIL type clash with Pakistan
    or a major terrorist attack followed by IAF strikes on terror camps
    THEN UPA can come back to power

:namaste:

12. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Are you sure UPA will be able to handle it? Will not be afraid of muslim displeasure? Congress thinks that muslims have the veto power in India.

Recall that our gutless, impotent PM MMS said that he would not have sanctioned any operation like that to kiill Laden. Will he have the courage to order strike on terrorist camps?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    panduranghari and spikey360 like this.
  13. nrupatunga

nrupatunga Senior Member Senior Member

I have a request to the MODS. Please merge all the namo threads so that there will a continuity and everyone can follow the discussion in one place.

---------------------
    WRT to topic, there is every chance that bjp (namo) may be still in opposition benches. 2014 lokasabha elections is a election for the opposition (bjp/nda) to loose. If UPA3 comes up, it would be due to inability of nda to build a strong organisation in every region & hence failing to get the numbers and not because of any positive votes for UPA3 (though it will be projected in media as such).

14. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

2002 riot victims demand ban on NGOs in Gulberg Society
    2002 riot victims demand ban on NGOs in Gulberg Society

iNDiAN.96 and Raj30 like this.
  15. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

There can be only one reason if Modi does not eventually comes to the helm of Bharatvarsh. That will be if Modi himself declines.
    Otherwise, no 'Minority votebank' or 'Rahul magic' is strong enough to counter him.

The whole country wants a person like Modi to be the supreme leader of the Nation. If he is given the mandate, he will consider this as his god-given duty and will not decline it. Therefore, no reason to speculate why Modi cannot be PM.

Raj30 likes this.
  16. LordOfTheUnderworlds

LordOfTheUnderworlds Regular Member

1. Modi is Ghanchi and BJP is originally upper caste Brahminist party. So far apparently there has been hesitation that slightly lower caste people are becoming too powerful in the organization. It remains to be seen if he is powerful enough to overcome this chief barrier.

17. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

A thread exists http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/46271-narendra-modi-peoples-politician.html

Merging proves futile because members keep opening threads

18. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

5 reasons why Narendra Modi will surely lose Gujarat elections | Faking News

Almost every election analyst or political pundit thinks that Gujarat elections will be won again by the BJP under the leadership of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. However, this far from reality. Our research team has found out why Narendra Modi may lose even his MLA seat.

This picture has been added so that when this post is shared on Facebook, people take notice of the thumbnail picture, then the post title, and finally click the link.
    Here are the five reasons for Modi’s defeat:
    Dkjtwskjlw
    Bsdkgjtaksk
    Wetlewjhgasdk
    Asdkjeoiagjen
    Ewlkhjtoehs
    Sorry, yes, we have absolutely nothing to offer on this issue. We ----ing don’t care who wins or loses the elections. But we were getting no new idea for a news report and we had to get some traffic for today, so we thought to write something sensational on Narendra Modi.
    If your blog/website is getting low traffic, you are free to copy-paste this report. Just credit Faking News.

19. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

Conscience of a liberal: Why I don’t want Narendra Modi as PM of India | The UnReal Times

Ok, I concede that Narendra Modi is a good orator, but so was Hitler. His supporters credit him with creating a business friendly environment in Gujarat which has placed the state on a high growth trajectory. Then how come I saw some urchins while driving on the roads of Ahmedabad? Why is malnutrition so high? Why does Gujarat not have beautiful scenery like Switzerland? The fact is the growth of the Gujarati economy is neither inclusive nor sustainable, and I’m not even bringing the 2002 riots into the equation.

Some say Modi has a proven track record as a leader and an administrator. That may be so but such statements cannot be taken at face value – he is neither a Nehru-Gandhi scion nor a handpicked nominee of the first family. Therefore, we must examine every aspect of his personality with a magnifying glass and highlight egregious character flaws. Let me list a few that some of my left-liberal (or is it pro-Congress?) colleagues may have left out:

His date of birth: Modi was born on 17th September, 1950. Now, one doesn’t have to be a historian to tell you that he was born a good three years after India became independent and months after India became a republic. This clearly highlights some traits in him – his selfishness, intolerance and his disdain for the Constitution of India.

Being born a good three years after independence indicates his unwillingness to fight for the country and inability to make any sort of sacrifice for fellow Indians. More importantly, he did not want to be born till Pakistan was formed so that India had a smaller population of Muslims to deal with – a clear indication of his intolerance. Not only that, his birth many months after the Constitution came into force clearly shows that he didn’t want to have any part to play in framing of an Indian Constitution that safeguards the cultural and religious interests of the minorities.

His place of birth: Why was Modi born in Gujarat when he could have been born in any other State? I will tell you why. Look at the map of India and now look carefully at Gujarat. It looks like a mouth – a shark’s mouth. And it is facing our brotherly nation of Pakistan. It clearly shows Modi’s barbarianism towards his brothers, that he is willing to gobble anyone that comes in his way.

But Gujarat didn’t exist in 1950 and it was the state of Bombay, some of you fake-intelligentsia might say. But that is a clear indication of his divisive politics. It just took him 10 years after his birth to split the great state of Bombay and form the state of Gujarat in 1960.

Now look at our map again. It looks like a human body. Now look again, this time carefully. Where is the right hand? While the left hand that represents NE India looks like it is warmly trying to reach out to the neighbours, the right hand that represents Western India is missing. That is because Modi’s Gujarat ate away the hand that feeds it. That is why Gujarat doesn’t have iron ore for steel, coal for power or diamonds to sparkle.

Physical masculinity: Modi often proudly refers to his 56 inch chest. It is clear indication of a man living his life away from reality that he is boasting about his chest while 99% of Gujarat is suffering from malnutrition where as the average malnutrition in India is about 9%. And his preaching of the benefits of Surya Namaskar is directly responsible for size-zero figure of Gujarati woman. His big chest and permanent beard are also clear indications of his misogyny. A man who never shaves can never be trusted with safeguarding the rights of women.

He did not say that power is poison: The most striking image from after the Gujarat Assembly elections last year was that of Modi sharing mithai with his mother. Lost in the euphoria of his victory, most of you missed out the finer aspects of that moment. His mother did not look too happy with Modi’s victory. There were no tears of joy, no poignant words of advice such as ‘Power is Poison’ to humanize the moment. It is known to all that whenever a son is about to get power, his mother cries and says ‘Power is Poison’. But not Modi’s mother. Why? Is it because she knows poison cannot affect an already poisonous man? I will let the readers decide.

Unhealthy obsession with Yoga: Modi never misses an opportunity to proclaim his love for Yoga. But he should have kept it personal. But, no sir. NO, NO, NO! He had to go ahead and conduct a yoga camp for the IAS officers of his State where they were lined up in front of him and made to perform Surya Namaskar. Not withstanding the feelings of minorities towards Yoga and Surya Namaskar, he was clearly making the IAS officers bow down to him on the pretext of doing an asana. Who does he think he is? The Sun God? Once again, clear indication of his authoritarianism.

Bowing down to foreign powers: He often proudly speaks of the reception he got in Japan. It was learnt through reliable sources that he repeatedly bowed to greet them. Now some of you might take the easy route and say it is a tradition in Japan. But he is Modi. And that means there is more to it. It clearly shows he is willing to bow down to foreign powers. It is a sign of his willingness to sell away our country to foreign investors.

Lack of sleep: Modi claims he only sleeps four hours a day. Now seriously, what kind of man sleeps only four hours a day? You don’t need to be a psychologist to observe that he is clearly a man with a disturbed conscience. It was learnt from reliable sources that Modi used to sleep 8-10 hours a day before 2002. You don’t need to be from CID to infer that Modi’s insomnia began after the 2002 riots.

Prometheus, A chauhan and GPM like this.
  20. nrupatunga

nrupatunga Senior Member Senior Member

Best way is to lock such multiple threads. So that members are forced to use s single common thread for a single topic. Yes, i know that MODS can not monitor each and every thread & post, but still one month of strict moderation may make matters much easy for the MODS later on.

21. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Modi can't be the PM because :-

1. He is the killer of 2000 Muslims :)hmm: sorry 3000+ actually).
    2. Congress doesn't want him to become PM. :jth:
    3. Nitish Kumar has developed Bihar more than Modi did Gujarat.:eyebrows:
    4. Modi is a Hindu terrorist while Nitish plays secular vote bank politics.
    5. Advani, Sushma and Jaitley are more experienced as CM in many states and are more famous than Modi.
    6. Rajnath Singh who is an RSS member supports Modi, so he can not become PM.
    7. Jakia Jafri, Tessta Setelvad and Congress call Modi a killer hence he is a killer.
    8. Nitish Kumar plays good jokes. :p

parijataka and WMD like this.