Five countries issue travel advisories against India

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Energon,

I would say India is yet to realize the potential tourism industry. I mean it's taken for granted and it's like India is doing a favor on the tourists for coming in. The sad state of national monuments is a testimony to that. While those countries who lack rich cultural heritage tha attracts tourists go out of the way to create tourist attractions to earn from it a la Singapore, India with its rich heritage is really not serious about tourism. I am not blaming the government for it but also the aam aadmi. The Aamir Khan ads on behalf of tourism ministry says quite a bit about it.

agentperry

Energon,

I would say India is yet to realize the potential tourism industry. I mean it's taken for granted and it's like India is doing a favor on the tourists for coming in. The sad state of national monuments is a testimony to that. While those countries who lack rich cultural heritage tha attracts tourists go out of the way to create tourist attractions to earn from it a la Singapore, India with its rich heritage is really not serious about tourism. I am not blaming the government for it but also the aam aadmi. The Aamir Khan ads on behalf of tourism ministry says quite a bit about it.
im afraid to say that India is not ready to absorb the exposure they get from the foreign tourist. a white skin woman is teased and said derogatory words by the illiterate, worthless to live slum dwellers thus leading to bad name for our country. first we should be developed as a mannered nation and then our doors should be opened for others. else what happens today is that people comes to India( in millions) but dont ever think of coming again( we have so many things to display but still people just want to rush away from here)

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
im afraid to say that India is not ready to absorb the exposure they get from the foreign tourist. a white skin woman is teased and said derogatory words by the illiterate, worthless to live slum dwellers thus leading to bad name for our country. first we should be developed as a mannered nation and then our doors should be opened for others. else what happens today is that people comes to India( in millions) but dont ever think of coming again( we have so many things to display but still people just want to rush away from here)
White women go to Italy and Turkey, too. Maybe they like the teasing and "derogatory" words. :lol:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
White women go to Italy and Turkey, too. Maybe they like the teasing and "derogatory" words. :lol:
Add egypt too. Infact they are said bad words in every country that isn't anglo-saxon.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Energon,

It is very difficult for the aam admi to realize the value of a 15th century monument when he himself lives in 15th century conditions. Nearly half of India's population lives in medieval conditions may it be in the impoverished villages or the squalid slums of a major city. Several major historical sites are severely affected by pollution, mostly because of the sheer population concentration. The root cause of this phenomenon is that for many Indians rushing to exploit a tourist destination is a matter of survival and hence recognizing it's value becomes a moot point.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles