First trailer of Pakistan's 2 MILLION DOLLAR movie "WAAR" released !!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You are advocating a wrong person, like pakistani nationalist he will start barking soon,then you will think whom to shoot first doves or vultures:scared2::scared2::laugh::laugh:
Well we dont need to insight people into barking, if he has it in him he will do it by himself. Lets have a few decent pakistanis here so that we can have a nice debate rather than us talking with ourselves.

indian_sukhoi

Movie looks too over places,..............anyway. Thanks for sharing it!!

I would like to watch some PAK movies,Might download it sometime

Mikkis

hi miki, you speak what you see, in India the news about Pak we see in only jihad and Afghan war, and we see ISI agents blasting and Jihadi terrorist in kashmir, we dont see any good about pak and we know noting good about Pak...
and sorry we only knew this much about Pak,,
I totally agree with you, thats why i hate media, In pakistan media always criticizing India and not looking into themselves, always ready to show bad news from India. Same has been done in India. One thing i would like to say that Pakistani media also shows news about your bollywood industry and i dont mind accepting that most of the pakistani watching Bollywood movies.
I know your media always looking for bad ones and i hope it will change in future.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
New Pakistani movie Waar

[video=youtube_share;-HBjWcFV_ZY]http://youtu.be/-HBjWcFV_ZY[/video]

Looks to be very professionally done, good work with the guns and the theme may be based upon Pakistan's internal struggles!
Very interesting in my opinion whaddaya you guys think?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i can see poor acting written all-over it.

bunch of guys with Adobe after effects software and a sony cam make them think that they are "john Woo" kind of person or hollywood star.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Looks interesting, I'm waiting for the movie. You guys are right, the story is smartly abstracted beneath the intensity of action in this small trailer.
It might have to do something with Pakistan's situation vis a vis the WOT.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles