First trailer of Pakistan's 2 MILLION DOLLAR movie "WAAR" released !!!

mayfair

Brother the movie is made on the fact that what is happening in pakistan, plz dont use hatred words for Jihad everytime. Its not giving you anything but makes muslims more angry towards yourselves. I hope we learn from the past.
Please do not think for one moment that you have the authority to even speak for the residents of your mohalla let alone the 1.5 billion strong people of Islamic faith. The pervesion of the concept of jihad by fanatics and terrorists have caused immense grief to all mankind- muslim and non-muslim alike.

Coming back to the movie, what is the plot of Waar?

Mikkis

Please do not think for one moment that you have the authority to even speak for the residents of your mohalla let alone the 1.5 billion strong people of Islamic faith. The pervesion of the concept of jihad by fanatics and terrorists have caused immense grief to all mankind- muslim and non-muslim alike.

Coming back to the movie, what is the plot of Waar?
look brother i dont speak for anyone, and i know that i cant speak for anyone let leave the other world.
What i am saying that i understand what you mean but an ignorant, illiterate may think that you are disgracing Jihad.
Second thing is we all know how people use religion for political mileage irrespective of what religion they are from. I dont know about the other muslim but what i knows that what is happening in nowthese days is a political, economical, energy and power war is going on the surface of the earth, so everything is fair in love and war, and the world including fanatics of all countries/religion using the religion to make it justifiable.
@topic, the plot is all about terrorism in Pakistan which hits us badly and how army/police/civilians fighting with it.

bhramos

Country flag
The director of the project, Bilal Lashari has shot his first full-length feature film called Waar, in collaboration with ISPR - Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN.

The film has been produced by MindWorks Media with Hunt Lowry, producer of "Donnie Darko" and Warner Bros.'s smash hit "A Walk to Remember" and numerous other well known films.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Looks like a good effort. Let us stop with the negativity on the first day of the year. We still have 365 days to go.

After RaOne and Don2, types of fiascos this looks kind of interesting.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
2 million is like 10crores that is not even the salary of Sharukh Khan. lol

bhramos

Country flag
look brother i dont speak for anyone, and i know that i cant speak for anyone let leave the other world.
What i am saying that i understand what you mean but an ignorant, illiterate may think that you are disgracing Jihad.
Second thing is we all know how people use religion for political mileage irrespective of what religion they are from. I dont know about the other muslim but what i knows that what is happening in nowthese days is a political, economical, energy and power war is going on the surface of the earth, so everything is fair in love and war, and the world including fanatics of all countries/religion using the religion to make it justifiable.
@topic, the plot is all about terrorism in Pakistan which hits us badly and how army/police/civilians fighting with it.
hi miki, you speak what you see, in India the news about Pak we see in only jihad and Afghan war, and we see ISI agents blasting and Jihadi terrorist in kashmir, we dont see any good about pak and we know noting good about Pak...
and sorry we only knew this much about Pak,,

Blackwater

Brother the movie is made on the fact that what is happening in pakistan, plz dont use hatred words for Jihad everytime. Its not giving you anything but makes muslims more angry towards yourselves. I hope we learn from the past.
why u pakis always drag all muslims duniya along with you.keep out of Islamic Thakedari, your tiny country will survived. otherwise u will end up making more waaar movies lollllllllllll

We don't have any problems with muslim duniya, we got probelms with u

It is you, who has to learn from past. Duniya kaha se kaha pahunch gayi and u people still stuck in jihad in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Trailer looks good I am looking forward for its release.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
why u pakis always drag all muslims duniya along with you.keep out of Islamic Thakedari, your tiny country will survived. otherwise u will end up making more waaar movies lollllllllllll

We don't have any problems with muslim duniya, we got probelms with u
This guy is trying to be rational, lets not push back any hand that reaches out. He can not solve the problem with two nations but what we can do is behave the way he does with civility and curtusy on an individual level. Lets not shot the doves among the vultures.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Current time Salman movies and size zero Shah Rukh moves sucks instead of frictional character like Ra-one I would prefer a real fact inspired movie.

Blackwater

Current time Salman movies and size zero Shah Rukh moves sucks instead of frictional character like Ra-one I would prefer a real fact inspired movie.
Subtitles are not in Chinese.you have to wait long till it comes in Chinese

Blackwater

This guy is trying to be rational, lets not push back any hand that reaches out. He can not solve the problem with two nations but what we can do is behave the way he does with civility and curtusy on an individual level. Lets not shot the doves among the vultures.
You are advocating a wrong person, like pakistani nationalist he will start barking soon,then you will think whom to shoot first doves or vultures:scared2::scared2::laugh::laugh:

Blackwater

Please explain whats your point.
my point is do some research or wait for reviews before you see a Movie. Iam surprised you saw RAW-ONE without checking its review. you must wait till waar reviews comes out to save ur time and money

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
my point is do some research or wait for reviews before you see a Movie. Iam surprised you saw RAW-ONE without checking its review. you must wait till waar reviews comes out to save ur time and money
I am looking forward for its release, never did I stated that I have watched Ra-One, I hardly watch movies now a days but only a selected few. fyi lastest movies I have watched Dabang, Bodyguard and AVATAR while the reason for watching the first two was my female friend was insisting me on a Saturday night out while I was much curious to watch AVATAR myself and proved it value for money for me while not the same with the previous two. for some movies like 007 series and Mi series I donot consider a review but right now unable to watch the Ghost Protocol for multiple reasons.

Blackwater

I am looking forward for its release, never did I stated that I have watched Ra-One, I hardly watch movies now a days but only a selected few. fyi lastest movies I have watched Dabang, Bodyguard and AVATAR while the reason for watching the first two was my female friend was insisting me on a Saturday night out while I was much curious to watch AVATAR myself and proved it value for money for me while not the same with the previous two. for some movies like 007 series and Mi series I donot consider a review but right now unable to watch the Ghost Protocol for multiple reasons.
Do u get hindi movies in theatre where u live or u watch online?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles