First-ever Pakistan-Russia Strategic Dialogue begins in Moscow today

kseeker

Retired
Re: First-ever Pakistan-Russia Strategic Dialogue begins in Moscow tod

I strongly believe that there exists a strong segment among Russians that would like to see the rise of communism in the face of so called US hegemony. They will certainly help China in every unofficial way to strengthen it. A number of eminent scientists were given shelters during the disintegration of USSR and brain drain still continues. Regarding many critical issues Russia and China sings in the same tune in the present world diplomacy be it BMD or so called cybber freedom. It is just the beginning of a paradigm shift from the Russian stand point. The more proximity we desire from US the more stern will be the Russian black mail. It is high time that India come of its adolescence and learn to survive independently otherwise that day is not far away when half a dozen enemy neighbors around India will tear her apart.
I am in agreement with your views. Our blind belief on Russians will lead us to the disaster if we do not wake up even now.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

well it take years to build confidence between the 2 countries.once close to heading for a war.

Pakistan other than some mi 17 and JFT engine.wont buy anything of defence level from russia.when you can get anything from china.

we are exploring trade activities with them.they are now investing in steel mill.we also have started export of even fruit to russia after 37 years.
We will wait till the cow comes home

posted this because for the past many years on international forums,orkut and fb.indians has teased me alot with pakistani economy..now when indian economy is in deep shit and is shrinking(already shrinked to 1.84trillon dollars last year) and is expected to shrink further this year.

while the pakistan economy is on recover mode with a growth rate between 4-5% next year compared to a bankrupt country economy like india which might grow below 2% this year.
Fair enough,

but still the verdict on Indian economy is not out. By my source Indian GDP will improve 1% from its present Q2 % and Pakistani GDP will shrink 1% from its present %.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

We will wait till the cow comes home

Fair enough,

but still the verdict on Indian economy is not out. By my source Indian GDP will improve 1% from its present Q2 % and Pakistani GDP will shrink 1% from its present %.
Source for both the pakistani and indian GDP claims?

when even under tough circumstances like 2009-10 our GDP grew...

This year Pak GDP is 252.2billion dollars.and might go beyond 270billon dollars this year.

Indian GDP already shrinked to 1.84trillion dollars and might reduce further this year because of the collapse of rupee from 52 to 68 and end target will the next FY 75 against a dollar

amoy

I am in agreement with your views. Our blind belief on Russians will lead us to the disaster if we do not wake up even now.
sooner or later Russians will hv to take side btwn India and Pakistan. the latter seems of more importance for Russia especially in tackling Afghan dilemma, also a corridor to IOR.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Source for both the pakistani and indian GDP claims?

when even under tough circumstances like 2009-10 our GDP grew...

This year Pak GDP is 252.2billion dollars.and might go beyond 270billon dollars this year.

Indian GDP already shrinked to 1.84trillion dollars and might reduce further this year because of the collapse of rupee from 52 to 68 and end target will the next FY 75 against a dollar
have you taken into consideration the fact that if our rupee is devalued then our exports will be cheaper and more competitive and thus will result in income, so this is not one way journey as you think it can have two way effect.

Shatrujeet

sooner or later Russians will hv to take side btwn India and Pakistan. the latter seems of more importance for Russia especially in tackling Afghan dilemma, also a corridor to IOR.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Nothing going to happen like taking side as far as Russian concerned. However , thing to note down that Current Russia-Pakistan engagement has got to do more with Afghanistan than be at the cost of time tested Russia's strategic partnership with India as Russia has been concerned of any havoc spreading to its near abroad. More importantly, terrorism emanating from Pakistan and Afghanistan has potential of inspiring radical Islamists and flaming violence in Russia's own twitchy northern Caucasian territories. There is a growing consciousness among Russian leader that Pakistan holds one of the key levers of bringing stability to the region and it will thus be imprudent to ignore it. So Russia here have their own interest.

Meanwhile do not overlook the size of India's weapons market & capability to pay in hard currency and Russia's own special and privileged position with India is something which Pakistan can never match.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

have you taken into consideration the fact that if our rupee is devalued then our exports will be cheaper and more competitive and thus will result in income, so this is not one way journey as you think it can have two way effect.
Lol we have their nuke submarine and you are talking about taking the side terrorist Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles