First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'Appalling' Disabilities among children

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ram and sita are alzo brothers and sizters.
Show proof fool! :D

Ram was from Raja Dashrath (Ayodhya) and Sita was from Raja Janak (Nepal)--- how were they related??!

Just because islam / arab cult is screwed up does not mean the whole world is screwed up like you people.....pedophilia is a crime and you know what I'm talking about! 6 yrs old lil girl getting rapped by a 50 yr old filthy mad man on alla's orders?? ! ;)

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
South indians are better than north indians.
May be may be not!

Just because foolish Hindus fight on regionalism out in the open, does not mean a shameless islamic paki gets a right to decide who is a better Hindu / Indian!

By your logic if SI Hindu is better than a NI, then a paki is of a lowest liking, as NIs are any day better than an islamic paki! I would any day agree to that! ;)

parijataka

Country flag
South indians are better than north indians.
Al Bakistanis are product of r*pe by Arabs of S Asian women after carting off to slavery/slaughtering the males, just like ISIS is doing to Yazdis. So yes I guess Bakistanis are of Arab descent and follow Arab customs such as brother-sister marriage...

Country flag
Abraham is the father of Judaism and Islam. At one time first cousin marriages was prevalent also in Jewish communities but as society and science progressed most Jews shunned the practice. Why is this accepted in Islamic communities ?
I guess change never comes in Islam? ( even for the better).

DEJAVU

Ok
Show proof fool! :D

Ram was from Raja Dashrath (Ayodhya) and Sita was from Raja Janak (Nepal)--- re they'r related??!

Just because islam / arab cult is screwed up does not mean the whole world is screwed up like you people.....pedophilia is a crime and you know what I'm talking about! 6 yrs old lil girl getting rapped by a 50 yr old filthy mad man on alla's orders?? ! ;)
I am sorry that i debated in this thread and it is because of me you insulted my prophet. I accept my mistake. I pray to Almighty that one day people learn to respect.

maomao

Country flag
Ok

I am sorry that i debated in this thread and it is because of me you insulted my prophet. I really sorry and i accept my mistake.
It's absolutely fine, no need to be sorry; Hindus are used to criticism and BS - and we can handle it very well, we know how to counter it rather than get all emotional and going BOOM here and BOOM there like you guys ---- You felt bad about your so called prophet? Good! It's time to introspect and think if the culture of your so called prophets is truly your culture, in case you think it is your culture in any concocted way -- think if its time to shun it and live life in a civilized manner or keep copying the arab Bedouin death cult to the core as an islamic duty!!

Time to evolve - atleast the people of great Indus valley should pave the way and realize arab culture of the marauding invaders is not their own culture, as their own Glorious culture lie in their own soil i.e. Soil of pakistan!

P.S: Being a Freethinking Kafir is the greatest thing that can happen to a human in this era of islamic imperialism and slavery! Shun slavery of islam and the mullahs - live free!!

asingh10

Akbar had banned this practice after his apostasy from Islam.

Something the secular Indian government can't accomplish in 21st century out of fear of losing votebank.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
May be may be not!

Just because foolish Hindus fight on regionalism out in the open, does not mean a shameless islamic paki gets a right to decide who is a better Hindu / Indian!

By your logic if SI Hindu is better than a NI, then a paki is of a lowest liking, as NIs are any day better than an islamic paki! I would any day agree to that! ;)
:pound:Shameless pakis think that our North South Rivalry is something like what these pakjabi Filth have vs bengalis or the pushtuns.

If anything this north south dick measuring is part and parcel of India and Hindus. The paki filth who only view the world through their barbaric cult can never understand that:india:

vayuu1

Country flag
What do the wives call their husbands, "bhaijaan" ? :rofl:

Seriously though, kids getting punished because of nasty cultural habits is sick and depriving them of right to lead a normal, healthy life.
Nah they call their husband BC.

nirranj

Country flag
First cousin marriages happen in south. But there is a rule.

It goes like this.

For example there are four siblings. Selva, Shiva, Rani and Revathi.

Selva's children and Shiva's children will be considered brothers and sisters. Same way Rani's children and Revathi's children will be considered brothers and sisters. So one cannot marry their fathers brothers children. Same with Rani's and Revathi's childrens. One cannot marry their mothers sisters children.

But Rani's children and Revathi's children can marry Shiva's children and Selvam's children. In fact in any family the first choice bride or groom will be aunts or uncles children.

But this practice is now becoming less prevalant as people are concerned with genetic disorders.

Every caste has a patriarchal family line. For example my caste has a sub division based on which God we worship. And one cannot marry within this sub division. Every other girl and boy belonging to the same subdivision I belong to, are sisters and brothers to me. This rule is strictly followed irrespective of how much forward thinking the family may be.

nanhamunharahihu

Well though on the decline, marriage within the family is not uncommon in India either. Cousins get married in Kerala, the mama marries bhatiji in Tamil Nadu ( which I find very repulsive), all of this with the interest of keeping the property within the family. However, the positive aspect of this is that, the practice is on the decline in modern India.
The reason that children born in marriages within family members has the answer in genetics, where the recessive disease causing alleles become dominant because it is there in both parents.
Well, but since Muslims in general are so brain washed, that logic n science to them is like superstition for us, generations to come will suffer similarly.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ram and sita are alzo brothers and sizters.
You are definitely result of inbreeding who can't even learn simple words.

Retard... the profile pic suits you perfectly. :lol:

sorcerer

Country flag
Long time not seen you man!
Welcome Back. :welcome:
Anyway, where were you?
:)
Thanx man!!
Life gave a missed called....I called back and got stuck on it...
Nice to be back on the internet.... No speeding cars in here.,.and lots more pakis to bash..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles