Firing on plane kills woman at Peshawar airport

Neo

I'm sorry does Pakistan have like 200 airports?
A civilian Airport of your country experiences serious security breach where a Plane is being fired at, there are casualties and you think who cares?
Sure, that explains the state of Pakistan :facepalm:
Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad are the biggest and more important international airports are desipte terrorist attack only one airline suspended operations to Karachi. For the rest its business as usual.
Peshawar, Multan and Sialkot are secondary airports offering limited international services.

As result of recent attacks, all airports have become under army control and there's heavy patrol near the highways and area's in the flughts final approach corridor.

ladder

Country flag
Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad are the biggest and more important international airports are desipte terrorist attack only one airline suspended operations to Karachi. For the rest its business as usual.
Peshawar, Multan and Sialkot are secondary airports offering limited international services.

As result of recent attacks, all airports have become under army control and there's heavy patrol near the highways and area's in the flughts final approach corridor.
Some airlines restricted themselves to day times flights only. Isn't it?

Neo

Some airlines restricted themselves to day times flights only. Isn't it?
Could be, I haven't heard it yet. Attacks on airports are a serious threat as most airlines put safety of crew and passengers at first place.

What I hear from my sources is that security is very tight now and there's a little chance terrorists can strike again.

Mod: Typing error fixed

ladder

Country flag
Could be, I haven't heard it yet. Attacks on airports are a serious threat as most airlines put safety of crew and passengers at first place.

What I hear from my sources is that sexurity is very tight now and there's a little chance terrorists can strike again.
Security threat: PIA suspends night flight operations at Peshawar airport | ARY NEWS

Here is the link for you. So my question is the airport completely shutdown after sunset?

On the other hand, all international flights are advised by the Airport administration to schedule their landing in Peshawar in the Morning.
http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/227472-Qatar-Airways-resumes-flight-operation-in-Peshawar

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag

What I hear from my sources is that sexurity is very tight now and there's a little chance terrorists can strike again.
Who normally guards key civilian installations in Pak? Is there a separate security structure that protects important civilian places like airports in Pak? Or just the local law enforcement. If it's just local, then it is a huge risk and grossly inadequate.

Are Pak SF/SSG tasked too with guarding such places (overtly or covertly)?

Blackwater

So there are no civilian control airport left in 5000000 yrs old civilization

ladder

Country flag
The only silver lining about the firing at Peshawar airport and cancellation of night flight is that, there will be lot of new members in an year's time in the airport staff colony.

bennedose

The only silver lining about the firing at Peshawar airport and cancellation of night flight is that, there will be lot of new members in an year's time in the airport staff colony.
Also Ghazis on horses, er donkeys will be back in business -

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Four foreign airlines have just refused to give aircraft to the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on 'wet lease' because of security reasons.
But don't worry .. business is as usual :D

Neo

Neo

Who normally guards key civilian installations in Pak? Is there a separate security structure that protects important civilian places like airports in Pak? Or just the local law enforcement. If it's just local, then it is a huge risk and grossly inadequate.

Are Pak SF/SSG tasked too with guarding such places (overtly or covertly)?
Airports are guarded by airport security services. They are professional soldiers trained by the army and they are armed. I am not sure if they xome under the police or the army.

Neo

Four foreign airlines have just refused to give aircraft to the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on 'wet lease' because of security reasons.
But don't worry .. business is as usual :D
Yes, business as usual. Don't you worry about that ,we will get the aircrafts.

Neo

Yes I have full confidence on ur begging skills. You people some how manage
You are begging Japan and China for 300 and 500 billion dollars respectively. If a.commercial lease of an aircraft is begging then you are the world champions. :wave:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You are begging Japan and China for 300 and 500 billion dollars respectively. If a.commercial lease of an aircraft is begging then you are the world champions. :wave:
FDI is secondary dude ..... India has enough reserves and cash flow to invest in Infrastructure ....... FDI is important since India will get technology and know how related to various fields through these MNC's.

Neo

FDI is secondary dude ..... India has enough reserves and cash flow to invest in Infrastructure ....... FDI is important since India will get technology and know how related to various fields through these MNC's.
Ignore my post mate, I was replying a troll matching his pathetic logic.
A 10 year old kid knows that commercial lease of a plane is not begging, nor is providing FDI opportunities to financial powerhouses.

Blackwater

Ignore my post mate, I was replying a troll matching his pathetic logic.
A 10 year old kid knows that commercial lease of a plane is not begging, nor is providing FDI opportunities to financial powerhouses.
and ur logic is more pathetic than me. it looks like ur madrasa brain has not changed even born and lived in holland

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Spice Jet aircraft was also fired at but it hit the hanger.

Dangerous country and wild aiming!

bennedose

Peshawar is a military air base. The shots fired at the aircraft may have been anti-aircraft practice for the impending Israeli or Indian attack. Pakistan has been at the forefront of terror for many decades and has helped many nations by promoting terrorism deaths for which the world owes Pakistan 1 trillion dollars. India and Israel are the two biggest threats faced by Pakistan and if India had solved the Kashmir issue no shots would have been fired at any aircraft in Peshawar. Pakistan is a democracy and less than 0.0005% of people have voted for Islamists. It is the outside powers (India and Israel and America) who are promoting violence in Pakistan. India medicines were found in a shop near Karachi airport and Indian guns were spotted near the LoC during the Karachi attack proving Indian involvement. 60000,00,000,0000 Indian troops are there in Kashmir raping and killing 80,000,0000,00 women every day. Pakistan cannot sit idly by while this happens. Hence they shoot at planes landing in Peshawar. Pakistan urges the world community to hand over India to Pakistan as India rightfully belongs to the sons of Ghauri and Ghaznavi in Pakistan whose female ancestors were loved and impregnated by the Islamic invaders from Afghanistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@bennedose

Pakistan is not doing anything.

There is no governing authority with authority.

There are power centres galore.

It is a country with a Flag but no governance.

How can one blame Chaos and Anarchy to be responsible for anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles