Finland's courts crack down on hate speech and inciting hatred

pmaitra

@ghost, do not bother. Some people are also born less sensitive to issues concerning heart and conscience.
This post is a perfect example of "pathos."

Rhetoric: pathos, logos, ethos.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok, maybe handmade Marttiini knife is more your thing for Christmas gift.

@ghost, do not bother. Some people are also born less sensitive to issues concerning heart and conscience.
Gifting a "Killing Knife" is really the best example of heart and conscience. :thumb: :rolleyes:

These type of Gift's are common in Finland the "The Land of Sensitivity, Heart and Conscience"? :lol:

Just trying to understand the taste/flavors/culture etc of Finland. :confused:

jouni

Gifting a "Killing Knife" is really the best example of heart and conscience. :thumb: :rolleyes:

These type of Gift's are common in Finland the "The Land of Sensitivity, Heart and Conscience"? :lol:

Just trying to understand the taste/flavors/culture etc of Finland. :confused:
"Puukko" is a part of Finnish culture. Traditional costumes always have puukko as a part of them. It is for settling disputes and to protect against wolves etc.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor Sir,
First of all let me be clear that I neither@jouni sir ,nor "Finland" is promoting,advertising or suggesting that you or anyone should convert to "homosexuality",all we are saying is that this discrimination ,hate,and looking down upon them, is not right and should be stopped.They have done nothing wrong to deserve it.
He isn't promoting ******ry ?
Take a look at all the pictures he has posted here. That is exactly what he is doing.
The most effective propaganda is the one that is subtle. Stealthy ones. It takes years of observing Western media to identify them.

You just choose to be blind.
This is what a wise man said 2 thousand years ago.
"You will look but will not see
You will hear but will not understand."

Regarding rest of your point,Your statement is wrong .Homosexual are born homosexual ,it is other thing they would realize it later in their life,you cannot "make" someone homosexual.

Homosexual behavior has been observed in 1,500 animal species,there is no psychology,societal or upbringing factors here.
Nope. You are wrong.
Go through my statement again.
It doesn't matter how many animals or plants are homos. What matters is that homosexuality is caused and develpoped in humans, due to a varying mix of "nature and nurture", i.e. what you are given by nature and how you are brought up. This is backed by present science.
In the future they might find something new, then I'll decide whether to change my mind or not.

First of all "sex" is not all about reproduction,else why would we do it even after sterilization,or use condom ,or even masturbate.A person can be born or become impotent ,suffer sexual dysfunction ,does that take away other aspect of his personality,is he not allowed to have emotions,should he be hated,can't he love others and display it through marriage.Homosexuality can be defined as natural methods of population control.It is not a "religion" that you can convert,it's natural either you have it or you don't.There have been many case where homosexual men have married to women and had children but later on divorced and admitted to being homosexual.Because when something is natural,something is inside you ,you cannot run away from it even if you wish to under society pressure.If you are homo you will be attracted to boys ,no matter how much you shout that you hate it,this is fact.
Functions of sex would be reproduction and emotional bonding. Emotional bonding can be achieved by other means too. But sex is the only way to reproduce. Which is why the primary function of sex is, in fact reproduction.
And if you read my statement again, you will see I said homsexuality decreases chances of reproduction; I did not say that they can't reproduce.

Wow !Homosexual increase the risk of STD,then what about straight men and women, those who indulge in sexual acts with multiple numbers of partners.Sir, wake up! STD is spread through unsafe sex,not "same sex".
Please wake yourself up. The fact is putting dick in shithole, increases chances of contracting STDs (especially for receiver) whether you have multiple partners or single partner.

A crowd does not make one right.No one is preaching anyone,it's about respecting our fellow human being who are discriminated on false grounds,and are looked down upon for something as pure as 'love' over which they don't have any control.
Oh really, no one is preaching.
What about the gay pride events. What about the gays (or whatever they are) running around and tormenting people on buses.
And no one here is saying burn down all the gays or anything; let them do their thing in their community or whatever, but they shouldn't be allowed to propagate their ideas to children.

I brought religion just to reflect on our past,how they were more tolerant than us.

Homosexual are men and women who have other preference regarding sex and attraction,there is nothing to be discussed in positive or negative manner,they are normal human being other than their sexual preference.It is deeds of humans, what makes history speak of them in positive and negative manner,not their sexual preference.Alexander was bi- sexual,does it overshadow his other traits.

Regarding ancient Hindu text about homosexuality I would like to quote someone from other forum.

Homosexuality and Vedic Culture - A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees
It doesn't seem to me from reading history that there was universal acceptance of gays everywhere in India. There were periods when it was okay, and other periods when it wasn't.
So I'm not going to look into that religion aspect.

Let's live in peace and let Homosexual live in peace,do not spread this terrorism of hate, that who does not comply to your sexual belief should be hated,and disgusted upon.Do not make someone feel guilty for the way he was born ,as he is only following his heart and practicing consensual love just like each and everyone of us do.
You make it seem as though we are out there scalping the homos. :lol:
"Terrorism", hardly.
If you want us to stop, then similarly we want you to stop.
Don't know about you but I don't think I made any one feel "guilty" about anything.
Nobody is stopping anybody from being gay. Just be gay to yourself or others who agree with that idea.
I don't want to be bothered by these people in trains or buses while travelling.
And importantly there is no need for them to get married and spread this propaganda to the kids.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@ghost, largely disagree. Homosexuality is not natural. It is unnatural. The comparison is not natural vs artificial. The comparison is natural vs unnatural.

@jouni, a child must be raised by a male and female, because, the male and the female side imparts two different and complementary traits and training to the growing child; and so that that they raise the child with dedication, it is necessary to increase their stakes in the raising the child, and one way to raise the stakes is to ensure that the child is raised by its biological parents.

Studies have shown that most studies conclude what the sponsor of the study wants it the conclude. Studies that say it is natural are either politically motivated, or performed under monetary incentive or political duress.

@Razor, folks in some parts of the world are under a lot of pressure to conform to one idea. Notice, the fundamental concept is still one idea. They constantly vilify and ostracize any deviant idea. So, even if someone finds something repulsive, SJW and activists will ensure he stays quiet. This spans politics, economics, and family life. I wonder how such social engineering come about.

@CrYsIs, now do you see why I disagreed about allowing foreign culture into India?
Exactly.

People who are uninitiated might think that the scientific world is bias free and pure as snow.

But fact is there is a disconcerting amount of research activities where money is capable and is bending the results.

Homosexuality is one of these fields where they are using money to promote their agenda.

Another one is global warming.

CrYsIs

Country flag
@CrYsIs, now do you see why I disagreed about allowing foreign culture into India?
I never said to import everything.We should adopt their good things like their industrious habits but not their family values:namaste:, we do not need those kind of stuffs over here.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This happens when some societies/individuals try to sound and act "Liberal" and try to prove everything is "natural" ... the limit to being liberal and natural ends with such crap.

These ultra liberal societies are leading towards "animal culture" to which some people here are so proud of setting as an example justifying just any behavior.

pmaitra

Take a look at all the pictures he has posted here. That is exactly what he is doing.
I agree, 100%.

It doesn't matter how many animals or plants are homos. What matters is that homosexuality is caused and develpoped in humans, due to a varying mix of "nature and nurture", i.e. what you are given by nature and how you are brought up. This is backed by present science.
In the future they might find something new, then I'll decide whether to change my mind or not.
Bottom line is, those that keep talking about "science" and "studies," and promote homosexuality have so far failed to explain why two men cannot produce a baby.

Functions of sex would be reproduction and emotional bonding. Emotional bonding can be achieved by other means too. But sex is the only way to reproduce. Which is why the primary function of sex is, in fact reproduction.
And if you read my statement again, you will see I said homsexuality decreases chances of reproduction; I did not say that they can't reproduce.
Agreed, sex between man and a woman is the only way to reproduce.

Please wake yourself up. The fact is putting dick in shithole, increases chances of contracting STDs (especially for receiver) whether you have multiple partners or single partner.
Agree again.

What about the gay pride events. What about the gays or whatever they are running around and tormenting people on buses.
And no one here is saying burn down all the gays or anything; let them do their thing in their community or whatever, but they shouldn't be allowed to propagate their ideas to children.
Yes, propagation of socially reprehensible acts and making a spectacle out of it is a nuisance, and harmful to the healthy development of children.

"Terrorism", hardly.
I guess it is fashionable to use the "terrorist" tag everywhere to justify absurd acts.

I don't want to be bothered by these people in trains or buses while travelling.
And importantly there is no need for them to get married and spread this propaganda to the kids.
Same sex marriage is worse when they are allowed to adopt children. I see this as a human right violation of the child. No healthy society should allow this type of perverted upbringing of children.

ghost

The most effective propaganda is the one that is subtle. Stealthy ones. It takes years of observing Western media to identify them.

You just choose to be blind.
This is what a wise man said 2 thousand years ago.
"You will look but will not see
You will hear but will not understand."

Nope. You are wrong.
Go through my statement again.

What about the gay pride events. What about the gays (or whatever they are) running around and tormenting people on buses.

It doesn't seem to me from reading history that there was universal acceptance of gays everywhere in India. There were periods when it was okay, and other periods when it wasn't.
So I'm not going to look into that religion aspect.

"Terrorism", hardly.
If you want us to stop, then similarly we want you to stop.
Don't know about you but I don't think I made any one feel "guilty" about anything.
Nobody is stopping anybody from being gay. Just be gay to yourself or others who agree with that idea.

Imagine yourself as homosexual "gay" to be precise,now tell me how would you live your life.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Same sex marriage is worse when they are allowed to adopt children. I see this as a human right violation of the child. No healthy society should allow this type of perverted upbringing of children.
Agreed.

The problem is these days, as @rock127 said, it is "cool" to be considered "liberal."

But of course, these people aren't really thinking.

Anyway I have a feeling this will ultra-liberal behaviour will actually fail and back-fire. A large percentage of the people are pissed of with this and when the time is right they will make a stand. And the funny thing is, at that time, most of these so called ultra-liberals, will switch sides. You know, go with the herd.

pmaitra

Imagine yourself as homosexual "gay" to be precise,now tell me how would you live your life.
Live my life like a normal human being, avoid making a public drama because there are children in public, and perform my abnormal "urges" in private.

Every individual in a society has some social responsibilities. Some homosexual activists tend to think they are above that responsibility.

jouni

Interesting to see that those members who are the most strongest opposites of same sex marriage, are also most pro Russian policies regarding neighboring Ukraine. I need some time to understand the link,. Also those most anti-gay, are the most vocal against "nazis", "west" and "propaganda". Quite interesting link indeed.

pmaitra

Agreed.

The problem is these days, as @rock127 said, it is "cool" to be considered "liberal."

But of course, these people aren't really thinking.

Anyway I have a feeling this will ultra-liberal behaviour will actually fail and back-fire. A large percentage of the people are pissed of with this and when the time is right they will make a stand. And the funny thing is, at that time, most of these so called ultra-liberals, will switch sides. You know, go with the herd.
If you see comment boards, these so called "liberals" are actually the biggest bigots.

These "liberals" are nice to you only when you agree with them. If you disagree, they will spare not a word to put you down. This is a type of raving fanaticism that is engulfing the so called "developed" world like a plague.

pmaitra

Interesting to see that those members who are the most strongest opposites of same sex marriage, are also most pro Russian policies regarding neighboring Ukraine. I need some time to understand the link,. Also those most anti-gay, are the most vocal against "nazis", "west" and "propaganda". Quite interesting link indeed.
Yeah, everything reminds you of the Nazis. Is there anything on this world that doesn't remind you of the Nazis?

Taking a cue from the Aussie judge, how long before we begin to promote pædophilia in the name of social justice?

ghost

Live my life like a normal human being, avoid making a public drama because there are children in public, and perform my abnormal "urges" in private.

Every individual in a society has some social responsibilities. Homosexuals tend to think they are above that responsibility.
Sir,

No one and certainly I am not advocating PDA by homosexual in public,but living your life like normal human being does include being able to marry person of my love.That's what the whole argument is about.

pmaitra

Sir,

No one and certainly I am not advocating PDA by homosexual in public,but living your life like normal human being does include being able to marry person of my love.That's what the whole argument is about.
Well, then what is the fuss all about? That is what we are saying and that is what Indian society expects. Keep the filth (by the opinion of majority of Indians) out of public view.

Freedom of speech/expression has its limitations. By our Constitution, no right is infinite.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If I were homo, then I would leave alone people who don't want to be bothered, keep away from children and not marry :D

Anyway, this is not an objective way of looking at the problem/issue.

jouni

This was also a touchy subject in Finland with 102/90 vote showed. It is decisions like these that are needed if you want your society to progress. It will be 50 years before India can vote on this and 100 years before Russia. Unfortunately.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles