Finland - Society and Economy

apple

Rest of the money is being made by exploiting the natural resources which rightfully belong to the aboriginals, people who were treated as animals under "Flora and Fauna act" enacted by the British colonizers of Australia.
Economy of Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mining sector represents 7%[25] of GDP; including services to mining, the total value of the Mining Industry in 2009-10 was 8.4% of GDP.

Foreign students = 1 %, Mining = 7-8% of GDP.

You're catching the Ray disease, DingDong and ignoring how Australia makes 91-2% of it's money

Sambha ka Boss

In Finland we have a saying " it is not the large income that matters, but the frugal spending". Without having any natural resources and only 5.5 million people, we have managed to accumulate more wealth for our peoples wellbeing than 1.4 Bn people Russia and India. I strongly suggest that you stop the overspending and start to think about the future of your people. Both of you. Whats the point of having nukes and aircraft carriers if people live in poverty? Mrd=Bn

The world's 300 largest pension funds – year end 2013 - Towers Watson
You are bragging about just one of the parameters. For your information, Indians have a very strong culture of savings promoted both by society and government and financial policies of the government was one of the main reason that there was little impact of 2008 financial crisis on India. Nobody in India care about your tiny country on the remote corner of Europe. :wave:

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Growth (either economic or population), inflation and deflation and the "normal" pressures on economics don't really apply in Europe.

The European economy is very, very stable (/stagnant). Am sure there are some really boring guys in Brussels coming up with solutions of how to safeguard European pensions

Totally irrelevant, fall back position of Indian Nationalists to "defend" their country from a assumed insult.

Australia's big, we are very rich. China has a huge amount of people and it's society has massively advanced in a short period of time.

India has lots of people and a vibrant economy, it's Govt. should be rolling in money. Likewise Russia has had some kind of economy. Do any of this forum's Russophile's know what baksheesh is in Russian?
Given that you're being an abusive troll today thought I should work out how much an Australian Aboriginal on welfare earns, in relation to India and Indians.

Welfare in Australia is currently ~250AUD a week plus ~60AUD for rent. Doing some sums that would add up to 16,120 AUD/ per annum or 801,718 Rupees. That is the least possible amount of money Australian Aboriginals would receive.

A UN (which apparently you're a fan of) organisation List of countries by average wage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (The International Labour Organisation) calculated that after factoring in PPP, which should favour Indians, an Indian's yearly salary would be on average 3,540USD. Or about a fifth of what these Aboriginals with "broken toilets" (what are you talking about BTW???)

So yes, I think I can describe Australia as rich.

And seriously Australian economy is funded by foreign students :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: From memory the population density of Australia is 2 people per square km. You can check Wiki, what's your point?
Economy of Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mining sector represents 7%[25] of GDP; including services to mining, the total value of the Mining Industry in 2009-10 was 8.4% of GDP.

Foreign students = 1 %, Mining = 7-8% of GDP.

You're catching the Ray disease, DingDong and ignoring how Australia makes 91-2% of it's money
You realize you're a nation of criminals, who have had to steal not only Indian history but even German, Greek, Roman and Brotish just to be able to look in the mirror?

Hahahah

Just keep hiding behind sardars in Gallipolli, and we'll keep forgetting you exist (not on purpose) ;)

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
The hubris that Christianity has given goras, is funny to watch I must say.

I guess there 'can' be 'positives' to the mind virus. :lol:

I'm still waiting for the we invented gunpowder, sanskrit and our women r prettier than you posts.
@jouni @apple please don't disappoint. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I've forgotten more of what I've learned about the World than you'll ever know. Mainly because unlike yourself I'm not trapped in a tiny parochial mind and can understand what I encounter.
Not surprised that you have forgotten what you have learnt.

After all you are a pea-brain. Not much can enter or be retained.

According to your article foreign students were worth 17.7 billion AUD in 2007.

Australia's national GDP, as per Australia GDP | 1960-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News : 1560.60 USD Billion in 2013

Would seem ~1% of Australia's GDP comes from foreign students.

What is it with you and my posts, Ray? Everything you right in response to me is factually incorrect. You'd think, just be the law of averages, you'd have to right sometime. But no, you just keep getting it wrong, it quite weird :-(
Not my article.

It is an Australian newspaper which is the source.

Bogus, is it just like your claims?

School's out the day, with you Ray. Can't be bothered correcting anymore of more of your ridiculous statements for a while. But, carry on verging off course, Moderator.
Losers weepers.

There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win. ;) :rofl:

Mining = 7-8% of GDP.
From the homelands and give nothing back!

apple

Sorry, @Jatt.Hindustan while I received a notification you've quoted me I can't see your post. I activated the browsers ignore function as soon as I saw the type of ultranationalist racist filth the moderators were allowing you to post here, so I don't get to see what you've written. Wish you much joy, in expressing what is presumably an angry petulant diatribe

Last edited by a moderator:

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Continue to marry siblings, and eat beef then mate.

Ultra Nationalist is considering yourself epitome of morality when you are a soul vulture and a 90 yr old country.

My 100yr old grandfather has had whiskey bottle, older than you can trace your lineage in his time.

And, don't lie I know you log out, read my posts, click like and cry.

Cheers.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

jouni

You are bragging about just one of the parameters. For your information, Indians have a very strong culture of savings promoted both by society and government and financial policies of the government was one of the main reason that there was little impact of 2008 financial crisis on India. Nobody in India care about your tiny country on the remote corner of Europe. :wave:
It is funny how our small country can take 220 times bigger India vis a vis in so many issues. Peace, I respect your family and savings oriented model.

jouni

If you see all Finland has done is take a lot of loan at an increasing rate. That too through a highly ham handed organ, completely indiscriminate in its capability to deploy, called the Government. Even while their own people are in no mood to pay that debt back - see their savings rates.

And after taking this crazy loan they have put the money in there pocket and now feel happy about it.

We in India call it 'Karza le ke darza badhana'.

Here are the number that anybody can understand.

Gross savings (% of GDP) | Data | Table

Gross savings (% of GDP)----2010/2011/2012/2013
For Finland (in %)--------------23/22/21/20
For India (in %)-----------------34/35/32/32

Just stay cool they are digging a ditch for themselves.
So Finland has lower GDP debt ratio than India. 59 vs 67

salute

It is funny how our small country can take 220 times bigger India vis a vis in so many issues. Peace, I respect your family and savings oriented model.
well many small countries like scandinavian countries can also take on america which is hugh than india,

america on which your finland military totally dependent against russia,

sweden,denmark outranks america in many issues,

small countries have their own plus points.

jouni

well many small countries like scandinavian countries can also take on america which is hugh than india,

america on which your finland military totally dependent against russia,

sweden,denmark outranks america in many issues,

small countries have their own plus points.
Regarding US , you are right. In a way we are more closer to them as allies than many NATO countries. Good or bad, that is for each to decide. Of course we are quite low key about it.

Briefing Paper - Not just another arms deal: The security policy implications of the United States selling advanced missiles to Finland - The Finnish institute of International Affairs

salute

Regarding US , you are right. In a way we are more closer to them as allies than many NATO countries. Good or bad, that is for each to decide. Of course we are quite low key about it.

Briefing Paper - Not just another arms deal: The security policy implications of the United States selling advanced missiles to Finland - The Finnish institute of International Affairs
america gives you weapons because they are against russia,simple,

its logical,them supporting finland,

and without their weapons finland cannot war with russia thats why your closeness towards them.

jouni

america gives you weapons because they are against russia,simple,

its logical,them supporting finland,

and without their weapons finland cannot war with russia thats why your closeness towards them.
Despite our defense prepareness, we have also good relations with Russia. That speaks a lot for our policy. Si vic pacem para bellum.

Everybody wins: we do not threat Russia and Russia knows that it is no use threatening us. The cost would be too high compared to the gain. Also whole Scandinavia remains peaceful that way.

salute

Despite our defense prepareness, we have also good relations with Russia. That speaks a lot for our policy. Si vic pacem para bellum.

Everybody wins: we do not threat Russia and Russia knows that it is no use threatening us. The cost would be too high compared to the gain. Also whole Scandinavia remains peaceful that way.
i was not talking about what russia thinks ???

i was talking about what america thinks.;)

what is high cost for nuclear power country russia ??? don't know.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned

I find it amusing, how you talk as if 'scandanavia' has anything resembling these words nation, society, civilization, economy, wealth.

I'm not talking about some Ikea furniture dressed up in inflated dollar costs to make your 'gdp per capita' look high.

Your traditional occupation was selling women to the turks, and ours was saving them.

LOL! :lol:

jouni

I find it amusing, how you talk as if 'scandanavia' has anything resembling these words nation, society, civilization, economy, wealth.

I'm not talking about some Ikea furniture dressed up in inflated dollar costs to make your 'gdp per capita' look high.

Your traditional occupation was selling women to the turks, and ours was saving them.

LOL! :lol:
Yeah, we remember those days. Shipping women down those rivers was not very cost efficient. We soon changed to furs and dried pike. Flatpacking meant huge profits. I guess you stuck to women gathering, well now you have 600 million of them. Good luck.

jouni

i was not talking about what russia thinks ???

i was talking about what america thinks.;)

what is high cost for nuclear power country russia ??? don't know.
I give you free advice: your nukes are worth zero. When both sides got them, they mean nothing. Except money pit. How many billion a year it costs to Russia to maintain their huge aging arsenal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles