Finally reached 1000 posts

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Finally I have reached 1000 posts. I could not have done this without the support of my fellow DFI members and friends. I thank all the MODS and members of the DFI for their great support and "GOOD WORK MODS, YOU ROCK and so the DFI". Had a good time, having a good time and hopefully with help from all the DFI members i will have a good time at DFI.

Once again thanks for your support and friendship....... I may have hurt some peoples HEART, if so please forgive me, it was not intentional, it was because of the heat of the debate that sometimes the whole debates get derailed from its actual path. Any way I request all the DFI members from across the world to forgive me for my mistakes. And not to forget about our brothers who live in other countries, I thank you all also for your support and sharing of information about your country's defence capabilities.

I gained a lot of knowledge from DFI and i will gain more and more and will also make some contributions as far as i can.

JAI HIND..................:india::india::india: :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: :namaste::namaste::namaste:

Galaxy

Country flag
Congratulation mate.

Finally you are senior member after waiting for 16 months.

:india: :thumb:

Continue your good contribution and I hope you won't wait for next 32 Months to reach respected member status.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Congratulation mate.

Finally you are senior member after waiting for 16 months.

:india: :thumb:

Continue your good contribution and I hope you won't wait for next 32 Months to reach respected member status.
I hope some day to reach Field Marshal level on DFI.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congratulation and keep going.

Are you a budding actor? You have already started writing award acceptance speech!!!

HeinzGud

Country flag
"Goos Arbeit" ist besser .......... Mein Verehrer! Frieden .....................

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well done.

Feel good that you are being congratulated in foreign languages!

Thank heavens there are no Sieg Heils to add! ;)

As some in the arm would say - Shabash Bete!,without even bothering to know one's age!

:rofl:

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Thanks to everyone for your comments. Why don't the MODS arrange a get together of all DFI members, so that everyone can share their views and bring a change in the real world apart from DFI forum. We can arrange meetings and discussions and do debates on the defence issues related to our country. At present I am not yet employed but when i get employed i plan to start this with help from you all. I hope atleast by organising such meetings we can bring public awareness about the issues the defence forces of our country are facing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles