Film Censor board bans GI Joe 2 in Pakistan

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Go GI Joe! :sad:

Movie will probably suck, would still watch it.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
saw the movie, they took away Pakistani nukes :rofl: Those are the only asset of Pakistan.

Indian was put on high table along with NK, We launch our nukes and then disarm them.

In all ok movie.

Pakistanis can enjoy this movie, nothing bad in it. (ofcourse if you think removing your family Jewell/asset is bad) then we cant help it :rofl:

pmaitra

List of countries by English-speaking population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The stats don't say so. For some reason, I cannot digest the fact that a India having a significantly higher literacy rate than
Pakhana-land, has % of english speakers much lower than them. Out of the 57% literates in Pakistan 86% of them are english speakers whereas for India out of 75% literates, only 16% speak english. For some reason, I don't seem to understand this. Will anybody care to explain me this unusual phenomena?
Pakistan allows dual citizenship, and many Pakistanis have made UK their home, and can speak English above the minimum threshold, so I would guess that the numbers might be correct subject to the rules followed when collecting data.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Nindak Niyare Rakhiye Aangan Kuti Chhabaaye ... :sad: Pakis shouldn't ban this movie.

must be Madarsa English speaking.

do you really think that 88,690,000 people in your country speak English............. must be Must be "hello, good morning and sorry".
Actually they are people who "condom" drone attacks :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles