Fifth Z-10 squadron enters service

ice berg

China Defense Blog

Z-10 of the 1st LH Brigade, 54th Group Army, Jinan MR.

Imagine there are still morons claiming that there are only a handful of those. ROFL

JBH22

How choppers in 1 Chinese squadron?

Copy whatever atleast they get something unless us who tend to reinvent the wheel each time.

satish007

How choppers in 1 Chinese squadron?

Copy whatever atleast they get something unless us who tend to reinvent the wheel each time.
5. they are not copy, we got support by French and Russia formally.

limit_sky

5. they are not copy, we got support by French and Russia formally.
True they are not copy.
But they are example of Plagiarism where credit was not given where it was ought to be.
So, what has happened had to happen.

ice berg

True they are not copy.
But they are example of Plagiarism where credit was not given where it was ought to be.
So, what has happened had to happen.
Huh? Those who assisted the program got payed.Be it Russian or Italian. What more credit do you want? A first page ad on New york times or maybe ToI?

limit_sky

Huh? Those who assisted the program got payed.Be it Russian or Italian. What more credit do you want? A first page ad on New york times or maybe ToI?
Payment does not mean being liable to be discredited.
Ex. Novels do carry name of the author even after being paid by publisher.

There is no point crying over spilled milk.

Next time ( yes there would be and would be many )
sign non-disclosure agreement along with the copyright transfer.

Last edited:

ice berg

Payment does not mean being liable to be discredited.
Ex. Novels do carry name of the author even after being paid by publisher.

There is no point crying over spilled milk.

Next time ( yes there would be and would be many )
sign non-disclosure agreement along with the copyright transfer.
Eh,,, kid, military equipements are not the same as novels. Novels are to be published and read, military projects are by their very nature secretive. That is not a very good comparison, right?

Why you need copyright transfer when you hire some people for help and payed them accordingly?

It was your project, your requirements and your money. Their input was strictly according to your requirements. How do you copy your own project anyway? ROFL.

Let me dumb it down for you. If say your dads company hires someone to design a car or a safety belt. Your dads company dont need to sign an agreement for copyright transfer, why? Because it is their car! It is the other party who need to sign an agreement saying their work with this car will not be transfered to other competitors. Get it?

Last edited:

limit_sky

Eh,,, kid, military equipements are not the same as novels. Novels are to be published and read, military projects are by their very nature secretive. That is not a very good comparison, right?

Why you need copyright transfer when you hire some people for help and payed them accordingly?

It was your project, your requirements and your money. Their input was strictly according to your requirements. How do you copy your own project anyway? ROFL.

Let me dumb it down for you. If say your dads company hires someone to design a car or a safety belt. Your dads company dont need to sign an agreement for copyright transfer, why? Because it is their car! It is the other party who need to sign an agreement saying their work with this car will not be transfered to other competitors. Get it?
The question is about being discredited.

First tell me can the publisher discredit the author and say he/she himself / herself wrote it ? Because the novel belongs to the Publisher.( he/ she PAID for it)

I had to overly simplified the statement by accompanying it with a example because i had a in thing that you may get it wrong but still I am disappointed.

What do you mean when I say NEXT TIME?

OK Let me make even simper for you.

Let go whatever loss of face has been this time, you cannot do a shit about it alright ( your govt. is doing the same)

and do two things in future

1. for outsourced consultancy work sign non-disclosure agreement for long-long period of time. That is because it is meant to be kept a secret ( bingo you said it)

2. sign copyright transfer agreement ( T-O-T) for technology that you buy intending it to be mass produced in your country so that nobody accuses you for copy and more loss of face.

on the second part

My dad is never going to claim every nut and bolt is manufactured by him leading to the assembly of the car. This includes the seat belt.

Every body knows there would be subcontractors and vendors.( for your information they can belong to different countries)

This happens so in my place. But does your dad claim he assembled his car in his garage and each and every component fabricated by him?
Does he claim his process of manufacturing his car starts from extraction of ore for the metals needed all done by himself?

My dad will give full credit to the designer of the seat belt and he has all rights to advertise that he has designed the same ( that is what the Russian did)

Yes you are right by stating that the vendor cannot sell the designer to others.

Well i have also not seen any author selling manuscript to a second publisher.( they are also under agreement not to do so)

I hope this suffices but you can always ask for more clarification.

Secondly, you should be generally appreciative of a person who is giving a piece of advice or two.
But I am not disheartened because you guys are very sensitive to these kind of issues and can stereotype anything and everything related to it.

Not your fault.
Take care.

Last edited:

ice berg

QUOTE=limit_sky;698427]The question is about being discredited.

First tell me can the publisher discredit the author and say he/she himself / herself wrote it ? Because the novel belongs to the Publisher.( he/ she PAID for it)
QUOTE]

Sorry, kid, I dont see what you are trying to say here.

The publisher in this case is the chinese military establishment who hired someone to help them with a preminary design.
Those people got payed and signed a NDA.
Why will China sign some copy right agreement when they own the design and all the rights associated?

You really need to work with your sentences. It is really hard to understand you sometimes.

limit_sky

QUOTE=limit_sky;698427]The question is about being discredited.

QUOTE]

Sorry, kid, I dont see what you are trying to say here.

The publisher in this case is the chinese military establishment who hired someone to help them with a preminary design.
Those people got payed and signed a NDA.
Why will China sign some copy right agreement when they own the design and all the rights associated?

You really need to work with your sentences. It is really hard to understand you sometimes.
Nobody is arguing the fact that the owner of technology for Z-10 is China.
You needn't sign copyright transfer for the this particular design.
You can call it a indigenous design.Nobody is questioning that.

You had Russian input for design for the design.( preliminary stage).
You had signed a non-disclosure agreement which barred the Russian from
1. coming out with nature of consultancy rendered for this project.
2. coming out with the fact that their input was taken at any point of design phase.( that they are or were even involved)

All these while ( till revelation ) your government kept asserting that it is a indigenous product and no help was taken from anyone including design.
Which was in correct because you had input from them.
What you did was took advantage of NDA as passed their input as your own work.

This is the specific reason why every one was surprised when the revelation came.
Not only Russian came out in the open stating that were involved but also specified their nature of input.( After completion of NDL term)

Due to NDL you were under no obligation to appreciate Russian input and every right to remain silent.
But still you cannot claim that initial design were yours.

So this was a case of being discredited.

Now tell me why this revelation was popularly believed that it was loss of face?

Your primary objective behind NDL was to keep Russian involvement a secret, but it wasn't to be.

Now coming to second part

My suggestion was generic and not related to only this case.

Now don't tell me that you have never violated any copyright law in the past.

So by signing NDL also you could not hide Russian Involvement.
So for the next time sign NDL for longer period of time or be appreciative of help taken.

ice berg

Nobody is arguing the fact that the owner of technology for Z-10 is China.
You needn't sign copyright transfer for the this particular design.
You can call it a indigenous design.Nobody is questioning that.

You had Russian input for design for the design.( preliminary stage).
You had signed a non-disclosure agreement which barred the Russian from
1. coming out with nature of consultancy rendered for this project.
2. coming out with the fact that their input was taken at any point of design phase.( that they are or were even involved)

All these while ( till revelation ) your government kept asserting that it is a indigenous product and no help was taken from anyone including design.
Huh? When did PLA claimed that no help was taken from anyone? Provide a source please.

limit_sky

Huh? When did PLA claimed that no help was taken from anyone? Provide a source please.

Zhi-10 Attack Helicopter - SinoDefence.com

The Zhi-10 (Z-10) attack helicopter has been developed by Changhe Aircraft Industries Group (CAIG) and China Helicopter Research and Development Institute (CHRDI), both based in Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province. Another PRC helicopter manufacturer, Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Company (HAMC), may have also involved in the development programme.

The Z-10 is thought to be in the same class as the Agusta A-129, South African Rooivalk, and German Tiger. Its primary mission is anti-armour and battlefield interdiction, with a secondary capability for air-to-air combat. The helicopter first flew on 29 April 2003. A small number of prototypes have been undergoing test and evaluation.

The PRC began to develop a dedicated attack helicopter in the mid-1990s. AVIC II, the parent company of CAIG and CHRDI, has been working with European partners on a common helicopter dynamic system, which can be used on both the proposed medium helicopter and the attack helicopter. However, no foreign firm has been directly involved in the Z-10 development.

The helicopter is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67C turboshaft engines. The PRC will need to obtain the engine production license, or develop an alternative engine before the serial production of the helicopter can begin.

Design

Internet source photos revealed that the Z-10 has a conventional attack helicopter layout, with the pilot and weapons operator seated in tandem, stepped cockpits. The helicopter has a five-blade main rotor and a four-blade tail rotor. Two engines are podded to the helicopter just to the rear of the cockpit. The fuselage has a sloped side to reduce its radar cross section (RCS), and is slender and tapered to the rear, with fixed landing gear. The tail boom tapers to the rear, with a high, swept-back fin with square tip. The flats are unequally tapered with a square tip, while the belly fin has the rear landing wheel attached. The tail rotor is mounted on the right side.

The helicopter is thought to be fitted with a 'fly-by-wire' (FBW) control system, and a modern glass cockpit with multifunctional display (MFD) screens. The helicopter crew may also be equipped with a helmet-mounted sight (HMS) for head-up display of information and weapon control.

Weapons

The helicopter is fitted with a cannon (23mm?) mounted under the nose. Two stub wings provide four stores stations for external ordinance. A new-generation anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) HJ-10 is currently in development. The missile is thought to be comparable to the U.S. AGM-114 Hellfire. The helicopter can carry up to eight missiles under the stub wings for anti-armour role. Alternatively, the helicopter can carry unguided rocket pods for ground attack, or TY-90 short-range air-to-air missiles for air combat.

Electronic Equipments

An observation unit consisting of a forward looking infrared (FLIR) and a low-light television is mounted on a steerable platform at the nose of the helicopter. The electronic countermeasures (ECM) suite consists of radar warning receiver (RWR), laser warning receiver, infrared jammer and chaff / flare decoy dispenser.

Engines

The Z-10 is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67C turboshaft engines with Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC). The engines have a maximum continuous power of 1,531hp (1,142kw) each.

Last update: 22 April 2008

ice berg

Oh my god, are you serious?

Below were your exact words:

Now instead of backing up your claims with a source you using a internet blog as a proof? If you dont know the difference betwen official PLA statements and blogs, then you are not worth talking to,.

That is like provide a DFI thread when I ask for official IA source.

I hate talking to clueless kids....:frusty:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Z-10 Attack Helicopter | Military-Today.com

The Z-10 is the new Chinese attack helicopter. It's development began in the mid-1990s. Prototype of the Z-10 made it's maiden flight in 2003. It seems that initial production gunships were delivered to the Chinese army in 2009-2010. It is the first dedicated modern Chinese attack helicopter. It has been designed with extensive technical assistance from Eurocopter and Augusta. Other sources claim that development of the Z-10 has been assisted by Russian Kamov helicopter design bureau.

Primary mission of the Z-10 is anti-armor and battlefield interdiction. It also has some limited air-to-air combat capabilities.

The Z-10 helicopter has a standard gunship configuration with a narrow fuselage and stepped tandem cockpits. Gunner is seated at the front and the pilot is at the rear. The fuselage has sloped sides to reduce radar cross section. All vital areas are believed to be protected by armor plates.

limit_sky

Oh my god, are you serious?

Below were your exact words:

Now instead of backing up your claims with a source you using a internet blog as a proof? If you dont know the difference betwen official PLA statements and blogs, then you are not worth talking to,.

That is like provide a DFI thread when I ask for official IA source.

I hate talking to clueless kids....:frusty:

媒体披露武直10单价上亿元 头盔价值数百万
2013年01月17日 16:46科技日报我有话说
造型神秘科幻:武直10飞行员专用战斗头盔曝光

1/13两年前,全军第一批4架"ç›´-10"æ­¦è£…直升机列装南京军区某陆航旅。参谋长盛建忠兴奋之余,却遭遇了尴尬:第一次登机,这个能飞9种机 型的特级飞行员却打不开舱门。新战机从头到脚都是新的,连头盔都是高度集成的新式战斗头盔,一时让飞惯了老 式战机的飞行员都不太适应。
  盛建忠,南京军区某陆航旅参谋长,也是全军陆航部队少有的硕士特级飞行员,被誉为能打仗、打胜仗的"铁 血参谋长"ã€‚  1月中旬,江南某机场。一声令下,盛建忠在旅长司启富、政委陈立新领导下,指挥60多架武 装直升机同时紧急升空,一场信息化条件下大机群机降演练拉开战幕,场面甚为壮观。其中,10多 架直-10武装直升机的亮相,成为演练一大亮点。  演练现场,中国直升机设计研究所总设计师、直-10武装直升机总设计师吴希明赞赏有加:"飞机是设计出来的,更是飞出来的、打出来的。有一批像盛建忠这样 优秀的指挥员,我们有信心有能力造出更先进的战机。"ã€€ã€€ä»Žä¸€æ— æ•™æã€äºŒæ— ç»éªŒçš„训练空白点,到全军第一飞 、第一打、第一次参加联合作战演习,不到300天时间,盛建忠和他的战友们驾驭我军第一代专用武装直升机— —ç›´-10武装直升机,为我军陆航创造了一个个传奇。  鲲鹏展翅,蓄势待航。回想8年前聆听一位总部领导的撼天 一问:"陆航,你准备好了吗?"ä»Šå¤©ï¼Œç››å»ºå¿ é“¿é”µæœ‰åŠ›åœ°å›žç­”:"如果明天祖国需要,我们敢打必胜!"ã€€ã€€ä½Ž 些、低些、再低些,飞出中国陆航新风采  2010年年底的一天,是盛建忠和全旅官兵永远难忘的日子。   当一架涂满军绿色的武装直升机缓缓降落该旅机场时,官兵们敲锣打鼓,列队欢迎。这是我国自主研制真正意义上 的第一代专用武装直升机——ç›´-10武装直升机。  可没过几天,盛建忠满怀期待的第一次坐进驾驶舱后,没想到的一幕却发生了。这位能飞9 种机型的特级飞行员,却出现了门打不开、人出不来的情况,把他憋得满脸通红、汗流浃背。  原来,新战机完 全颠覆了传统意义上的武装直升机,驾驶舱里全是信息化,仪表盘变成了计算机屏幕,耳机变成了界面,看得盛建 忠眼花缭乱"¦"¦ã€€ã€€æ²¡è¿‡å¤šä¹…,飞行员训练又传来新情况。直-10武装直升机厂家办提供一本《出厂装备技术手册》,仅规定了飞机的一般性技术性能,飞机到底如何操作、如 何维护,没有经验可供借鉴。尤其是飞机的作战运用性能、武器系统的战斗编成、各种环境下的作战运用,都是空 白。为此,一些飞行员在训练过程中既喜欢又担忧。  "价值几个亿的新型战机,第一个交付到我们手上,我们 只有以最快速度驾驭它,才能不辜负党和人民的期盼。"ä½œä¸ºä¸»æŠ“训练的参谋长,不驾驭新战机,就没有指导训练 的资格证,打赢就是一句空话。盛建忠第一个报名,参加全旅第一批直-10武装直升机改飞训练。  盛建忠又从新兵开始练体能。抗眩晕训练,以前2分钟转30圈,现在最低他要转 40圈,以前体能训练一天1小时,现在他要练一个半小时。  飞行训练中,盛建忠发现,一些飞行员卸下价值 几百万元的战斗头盔,重新戴起老战机的简易耳机。问起原因,有的说战斗头盔重达几公斤,太重了,很不适应, 影响飞行。  驾驭新战机,要向老观念说"再见"ã€‚好学的盛建忠早已搞懂弄通了这个新式"宝贝"ã€‚他告诉飞 行员们,这可不是一般意义的战斗头盔,而是一个信息化高度集成、实现看哪打哪的新一代战斗头盔。在盛建忠的 引导下,飞行员们确立新的训练标准,反复训练和挖潜新式头盔的作战功能。  直-10武装直升机到底飞多高,既能保护自己又能发挥最大作战效能,说明书只是给了一个概略数据,盛建忠却要飞 出一个精准数字。他说,未来打仗,"差不多""大概"æ˜¯ä¸è¡Œçš„,这样难以达到精确有效打击。盛建忠向高难训 练发起挑战,第一飞谁来飞?盛建忠一拍胸脯:"我来!"ä½Žäº›ï¼Œä½Žäº›ï¼Œå†ä½Žäº›ï¼Œç››å»ºå¿ è‡ªæˆ‘加压,朝着为未来夺 占"第五空间"è€Œé£žè¡Œã€‚  盛建忠永不止步。他又对最近攻击距离和最大攻击角度进行试飞,取得了第一手宝贵 数据。正是凭着这股"闯劲"ï¼Œä¸åˆ°3个月时间,盛建忠带领人员研究探索出全军第一套《直-10武装直升机飞行驾驶手册》,20名飞行员实现成功转型。  导弹、航炮、火箭炮,打出中国陆航真威力   1974年出生的盛建忠,32岁就当上了陆航团参谋长。他坦诚地说,自己的性格属内向型,可一问起陆航作 战训练问题,他不用稿子,可以给你讲几天几夜。如今,他是4种气象飞行指挥员、3种机型"神射手"ï¼Œåœ¨é™†èˆª 部队盛名远扬。  然而,比这些更有名的是一句话:"天不怕,地不怕,就怕参谋长来问话。"å®˜å…µä»¬é€éœ²ï¼Œå‚ 谋长的脑子里一天到晚想着作战训练问题,一逮着你,就问你个半天。"烦"è¿‡ä¹‹åŽï¼Œå¤§å®¶å´å¯¹è¿™ä½æƒ³æ‰“赢、钻打 赢、练打赢的参谋长越来越钦佩。  这不,盛建忠发现不少飞行员能够驾驶直-10武装直升机表演飞行的顶级特技动作"莱维斯曼"ï¼Œå¯é¢å¯¹æŽŒå£°å’Œå–å½©å£°ï¼Œä»–却陷入深深的思考:直-10武装直升机的一个重要优势,是具有强大的火力,可以打导弹、航炮、火箭炮。有这么好的武器要发挥出来, 飞起来后更要打起来。  于是,在旅议训会上,盛建忠大胆提出:"再训两个月,进行实弹射击。"ã€€ã€€é¢å¯¹ä¸€ 些质疑,盛建忠二话没说,首先给每名常委分发一份科学详实的实弹射击推进计划。看完计划,大家一致认为盛参 谋长的建议提得好,既能保证安全飞行,又能加快提高战斗力。  盛建忠深知,直-10武装直升机的实弹射击没人搞过,有风险,但拿着上亿元的新装备不训出战斗力,我们就不是真正的军人。   会后,盛建忠请来试飞专家、火控系统专家,让他们与飞行员结对子,用3天时间对射击的每一个弹种、每一道 程序进行讨论规范,每道程序形成统一意见,在场的人签字画押。接着,反复组织模拟弹的射击训练。  201 1å¹´5月4日,这是一个值得载入我军陆航发展史的日子。皖东某地,烟雾缭绕,目标忽隐忽现。  装弹,开车 ,武器加载。盛建忠登上直-10武装直升机,战机骑着树梢进入攻击区域,航炮、火箭弹、导弹轮番怒吼,顷刻间,目标灰飞烟灭。   直-10武装直升机的第一打,打出了我军陆航的威风和自豪。4种弹药、6种射击方式在实弹射击中一一得到检验。 除一发弹的本身问题外,其余全部命中目标。  首射告捷,不安分的盛建忠决心拓展新战机射击功能。他组织与 地面炮兵互为条件的照射引导射击,开创了陆航射击训练的先河;还研究如何对炮兵打不着,打不上,空军不好打 的反斜面目标实施抵近射击。  从单纯的实弹射击到带战术背景的攻击射击,从双机攻击射击到四机平飞攻击射 击,再到头盔随动射击"¦"¦ç››å»ºå¿ å’Œä»–的战友们没有辜负人民的重托,用忠诚和使命,让直-10武装直升机初步实现成建制执行任务能力。  融入、联合、一体化,开启中国陆航又一春  警报骤响,铁 翼飞旋。新年开训,江南某军用机场,寒气逼人。数分钟内,该陆航旅60多架直升机腾地升空。一场信息化条件 下大机群作战综合演练拉开战幕。  空中格斗、平飞快打、联合突击"¦"¦ç››å»ºå¿ è¿ç”¨ä¿¡æ¯ç³»ç»ŸæŒ‡æŒ¥ 10余架直-10武装直升机,以迅猛火力掩护运输机群实施空降突击、夺占要地,战法运用再创新突破。  没有兴奋,盛建 忠沉思片刻,一默如雷,抛出了一个我军陆航作战运用的崭新课题:未来战场,武装直升机如何实现中继加油、远 距离作战?  好一个敢想敢干的盛建忠。多年来,盛建忠一切围绕战、探索战。他牵头研发的陆航数字化战法模 型,仅作战计算一项就比以往增速10倍,提高了三军联合作战中陆航实施快速精准作战行动的能力。  训练中 ,盛建忠深刻感到,直-10武装直升机再先进尖端,不融入陆军,不融入联合作战大体系,就难有作为。搞清未来打什么样的仗,扮演什 么角色,担负什么任务,问题和困难在哪里,然后下功夫去研究解决,这是直-10武装直升机未来打胜仗的关键所在。  第一次在联合对抗演习中亮相。当威武的"霹雳火"å‘¼å•¸è€Œæ¥ï¼Œè¿žç»­ 突防、平飞射击、迅猛撤退,一连串的精彩动作博得现场一片欢呼。然而,盛建忠拿着裁决通报,左看右看怎么也 想不明白:直-10武装直升机打得这么精彩,为什么支援的"红方"è¿˜ä¼šå¤±è´¥ï¼Ÿã€€ã€€æ¼”习复盘,导演部的点评让盛建忠意识到, 未来作战是联合作战,必须在体系融合上下工夫。
  随后,在盛建忠的倡导下,该旅对直-10武装直升机的作战运用训练,打出了一套漂亮的组合拳。他们结合全军数据链联试,组织多军兵种综合组网与 态势共享;经常开展多手段临机协同与联合打击演练;还结合任务开展多方式精确控制与联合保障演练。  与此 同时,盛建忠引导官兵转变观念,实现从飞行员到战斗员、由驾驶飞机向驾驭飞机、由指挥训练向指挥作战、由重 技术向重战术转变。  融入体系,如虎添翼。前年6月,全军陆航甲类战斗旅团建设标准现场会上 ,10多架直-10武装直升机与其他机型共60多架,在强大信息支撑下,一声令下同时起飞。  同年9月,一场联合对抗演 习骤然打响。盛建忠率领直-10武装直升机机群与诸兵种密切配合,实施低空隐蔽突防、多弹种点穴打击,圆满完成任务。  与海军联合打 击海上运动目标、与空军态势共享协同作战、与炮兵联合火力打击评估、与装甲部队和合成指挥所临机战场协同"¦ "¦å¦‚今,直-10武装直升机已融入联合作战大体系,成为我军体系作战中一支新型主战突击力量。
Media disclosure WZ-10 Price billion helmet worth millions
2013 01 17 16:46 Science and Technology Daily, I have something to say
The modeling mysterious sci-fi: WZ-10 pilots dedicated combat helmet exposure

1/13 two years ago, the whole army, the first batch of four straight -10 "armed helicopters fitted out in the Nanjing Military Region army aviation brigade. Chief of staff Sheng Jianzhong excitement, but suffered the embarrassment: boarding for the first time, this grade pilot can fly nine models but could not open the door. The new fighters from head to toe, even the helmets are highly integrated new combat helmet, and sometimes let fly customary old-fashioned fighter pilots do not adapt.
Sheng Jianzhong, an aviation brigade chief of staff of the Nanjing Military Region, PLA Army Aviation rare Master grade pilot hailed as able to fight and win the war "Jagged chief of staff. In mid-January, Jiangnan an airport. The order, under the leadership of Brigadier Secretary Kai Fu, political commissar Chen Lixin, Sheng Jianzhong, commanding more than 60 armed helicopters and scrambled under the conditions of an information technology fleet landing drills sky, the scene is very spectacular. Among them, more than 10 aircraft Straight -10 helicopter gunships appearance, drill a big bright spot. Drill site, the chief architect of China Helicopter Research Institute, Straight -10 helicopter gunships chief architect of Wuxi Ming praised Canada: "The plane was designed out, fly out, to break out of a number of outstanding conductors such as Sheng Jianzhong members, we have confidence in the ability to create more advanced fighter. "from a textbook, no experience training gaps, fly to the army, the first hit, the first time to participate in the joint military exercise, less than 300 days time, Sheng Jianzhong and his comrades manage our army's first dedicated helicopter gunship - Straight -10 helicopter gunships to create a legend for our military army aviation. The Kunpeng wings poised ready to sail. Recall that eight years ago, listening to a headquarters leadership shake Tianyi asked: "Army aviation, are you ready?" Today, Sheng Jianzhong resonate powerfully to answer: "If tomorrow the motherland needs, we fighting for victory!" Lower lower, lower, flying out of a new style of Chinese army aviation day in late 2010, Sheng Jianzhong and the officers and men of the brigade will never forget the day. When a painted army green armed helicopter slowly descended the brigade airport, the soldiers beating gongs and drums, lined up to welcome. China has independently developed the true sense of the first generation of dedicated armed helicopter - straight -10 helicopter gunships. Few days later, Sheng Jianzhong first got into the cockpit, I did not expect was eagerly anticipating the scene has occurred. 9 models grade pilot who could fly, but the door would not open, and people can not get out of the situation, and his writings to be flushed, sweating. In the original, the new fighter completely subvert the traditional sense of the armed helicopter cockpit full of information and dashboards into a computer screen, the headphones becomes the interface, see Sheng Jianzhong dazzling ... Not long after, pilot training and pass to the new situation. Straight -10 helicopter gunships manufacturers do provide a "factory equipment technical manuals, only the provisions of the general technical performance of the aircraft, the aircraft is in the end how to operate, how to maintain, there is no experience to draw on. Combat the use of performance of the aircraft, combat formation of the weapon system, combat use in various environments, are blank. For this reason, some of the pilots in the training process is both like and concern. Value of several hundred million of new aircraft, the first to be delivered to our hands, we only have to control it as quickly as possible, in order to live up to the expectations of the party and the people. "As the chief of staff of concentrating on training, not to manage the new fighter no guidance training certificate and winning is just empty talk. Sheng Jianzhong first to sign up to participate in the first batch of the brigade Straight -10 helicopter gunships to fly training. Sheng Jianzhong and from new recruits to start physical training. Training of anti-vertigo, two minutes before turn 30 laps, now the lowest he has to turn 40 laps, before physical training one hour a day, and now he wants to practice an hour and a half. Flight training, Sheng Jianzhong, some pilots to remove a few million dollars' worth of combat helmets, re-DAI Qi-old fighter easy headphones. When asked why, some say the battle helmet weighing several kilograms too heavy, could not get affect flight. Master the new fighter, have to be old concept to say "goodbye". Studious Sheng Jianzhong already get to know to get a good grasp of the new "baby". He told the pilots, This is not a general sense of combat helmets, but an information technology highly integrated, Behold fight which the new generation combat helmet. Sheng Jianzhong boot, the pilots have established a new standard of training, recurrent training and tapping the potential of the combat capabilities of the new helmet. Straight -10 helicopter gunships in the end how much flying, both to protect themselves but also to maximize operational efficiency, the manual just gave a rough data, Sheng Jianzhong have to fly out an accurate figure. He said that the next war, "almost" "probably" is not so difficult to achieve accurate and efficient blow. Sheng Jianzhong highly difficult training challenge, the first to fly who is going to fly? Sheng Jianzhong each of the offerings: "I come!" Lower, lower, lower self-pressurized Sheng Jianzhong, toward seizing "the fifth space for the future" while flying. Sheng Jianzhong never stop. He recently attacked distance and maximum attack angle test flight, made a valuable first-hand data. It was with this "aggressive", less than three months, Sheng Jianzhong led the staff study to explore a whole army first set of "Straight -10 helicopter gunships flying driving Manual, 20 pilots to achieve a successful transition. Missiles, cannon, rocket launchers, born in 1974, the Chinese army aviation true powerful shot Sheng Jianzhong, when 32-year-old chief of staff of the army aviation regiment. He frankly own character is inward-looking, one asked the army aviation combat training issues, he does not have the manuscript, can tell you a few days and nights. Today, he is four kinds of weather flight commander, three models marksman, known far and wide in Army Aviation. However, than the more famous sentence: "no to fear, afraid of the chief of staff to questioning." The officers and men to disclose all day thinking about the issue of combat training in the mind of the chief of staff, a Daizhe you asked you half days. "Trouble" over, but then, who would like to win a diamond to win, the chief of staff training to win more and more admiration. This does not, Sheng Jianzhong found that many pilots were able to drive straight -10 helicopter gunships performances flying the top stunts "Levi Mann", can face up to the applause and cheers, but he got lost in thought: Straight -10 helicopter gunships An important advantage is, you can hit the missile, cannon, rockets with firepower. There are such a good weapon to play, fly, fight together. Thus, in the travel Yee training conference, Sheng Jianzhong boldly put forward: "re-training for two months, for firing." To face a number of questions, Sheng Jianzhong said nothing, the first promotion plan to distribute a scientific and detailed the shooting of the Standing Committee members . After reading the plan, everyone agreed that the recommendations of the Chief of Staff Sheng made a good, both to ensure the safety of flight, but also to accelerate the advancement of combat effectiveness. Sheng Jianzhong knowledge, no person engaged in a Straight -10 helicopter gunships of the shooting, there are risks, but the combat effectiveness of the Institute holding a billion dollars of new equipment, we are not a real soldier. , Sheng Jianzhong flight test experts and fire control system experts invited twinning with the pilots, each with three days of shooting shells species discuss norms, every program, every process to form a unified opinion, the presence of sign papers. Then, repeatedly firing training organizations simulated bombs. May 4, 2011, this is a worthy loading history of the development of our military army aviation day. The Wandong a smoke-filled target flickering. Loading, driving, weapon load. Sheng Jianzhong boarded Straight -10 helicopter gunships, fighter riding treetops into the attack zone, cannon, rockets, missiles, took turns to roar, for an instant, the target ashes. Straight -10 helicopter gunships hit play our military prestige and pride of the army aviation. Four kinds of ammunition, six kinds of shooting live fire 11 to be tested. In addition to the situation of the bomb itself, the rest hit the target. First shot victory Sheng Jianzhong restless determination to develop new fighters shooting. Guide shooting irradiation, creating a precedent for Army Aviation Shooting Training; study how artillery could not beat, playing on the Air Force to fight bad the inverse slope of the targets he organized with artillery reciprocal conditions at or near the fire. Live firing from a simple attack shooting with tactical background, shooting, shooting from the two-plane attack to four machine level flight attack to the helmet with moving shooting ...... Sheng Jianzhong and his comrades did not live up to the great trust of the people, with loyalty and mission, straight -10 the armed helicopters preliminary implementation units in the implementation of mission capability. Integration of joint, integrated, open another spring of the Chinese army aviation alarm suddenly rang, iron wing spinner. New Year start of training, a military airport in Jiangnan, chilly. Within a few minutes, more than 60 helicopters of the aviation brigade to launch Proton. Large fleet under the conditions of an information warfare the comprehensive exercise kicks off. Dogfight, flat fast playing, joint assault ...... Sheng Jianzhong use of the Information Systems Command more than 10 aircraft straight -10 helicopter gunships to the rapid fire cover for transport group implementation airborne assault, seizing land, tactics create new breakthroughs. There is no excitement, Sheng Jianzhong thought for a moment, a silent thunder, throws a our military army aviation combat use of the new issue: the future battlefield, armed helicopter the relay refueling, long-range combat? A bold vision and courage Sheng Jianzhong. Over the years, Sheng Jianzhong war all around, exploring the war. The Army Aviation digitized tactics he led the R & D model, only combat calculate a 10 times more than the previous growth rate and improve the Army Aviation's ability to implement fast and precise operations combined operations. Training, Sheng Jianzhong profound feeling, Straight -10 helicopter gunships and then advanced tip, do not integrate into the Army, and do not integrate into the joint combat system, you can not contribute much. Find out the future what battles to fight, what role, responsible for what tasks, problems and difficulties where, and to work hard to study and solve key Straight -10 helicopter gunships victorious. First appearance in joint maneuvers. When the the mighty Thunderbolt roaring, continuous penetration, level flight shooting, rapid retreat, won the site a series of exciting action cheering. However, Sheng Jianzhong holding ruling Bulletin, taking a closer look how want to also do not understand: Straight -10 helicopter gunships played such a wonderful, why support "Reds" will fail? Exercises Replay, director, Reviews Sheng Jianzhong realized the future combat joint operations, must make an effort on system integration.
Subsequently, Sheng Jianzhong advocacy, the brigade combat the use of training straight -10 helicopter gunships, played a beautiful combination of boxing. They combine PLA datalink joint trial, organizations armed services, integrated networking trend shared; often carry out multiple means ad hoc collaborative and joint combat exercises; combination of tasks to carry out multi-way precise control and joint support exercise. At the same time, Sheng Jianzhong guide the officers and men to change their ideas from the pilot to the combatants, to control the aircraft to fly a plane, to command a battle command training, by weight technology to re-tactical shift. Integrated into the system, even more powerful. In June of the previous year, the whole army the Army Aviation CPI fighting brigade building standard on-site meeting, more than 10 helicopters -10 helicopter gunships and other models of more than 60 aircraft, under the strong support of information, gave the order to take off at the same time. In September of the same year, a joint maneuvers suddenly fired. Sheng Jianzhong led Straight -10 helicopter gunship fleet with various arms closely with, covert penetration of low-altitude, multiple kinds of shells acupuncture to combat, the successful completion of the task. And moving targets at sea joint naval combat, shared with the Air Force posture coordinated operations, assessment of the joint strike with artillery and armored units and the synthesis command post PAA battlefield synergy ... Straight -10 helicopter gunships have been integrated into a large system of joint operations become our military a new main battle in the combat assault force.
Is it official?

Wiki says "Science and Technology Daily (科技日报, Keji Ribao) is the official newspaper of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. It is published in Chinese and based in Beijing".

ice berg

Is it official?

Wiki says "Science and Technology Daily (科技日报, Keji Ribao) is the official newspaper of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. It is published in Chinese and based in Beijing".
Your words:

Where did the newspaper say that no help was taken from anyone including design? Keep digging, kid.

Btw you should use better translators.
这是我国自主研制真正意义上 的第一代专用武装直升机—

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles